Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lots of Typhoons on Sunny Virgillia! (Open to Anybody Looking for Work)

Watcher had to admit, nothing was more entertaining than sending out a mass message to everywhere. This message was an open invitation to the mercenaries and bored people of the galaxy to come to Virgillia and hang about. Hopefully, he'd end up with at least one or two recruits. Even if they were bored rich kids, they could be trained or gainsaid into following his orders.

The blue-haired human replica droid was sitting in a lawn chair with his uniform jacket open over a t-shirt with some letters that roughly translated to 'go fuck yourself out an airlock' in Rakatan. He bet that he was the only person on the planet who could read it, so he simply indulged himself by wearing it once in a while.

So, he relaxed and sat there, assuming that anybody who cared to show up would either bother him or one of the other happily resting Typhoon officers on shore leave.

[member='stardust']

A man, dressed in a dark blue armor, cautiously approaches the sitting droid, his face plate concealing his analytical look. The man stops for two or three seconds, then he proceeds forward and sits down across from the droid.

" I hear you are looking for some people to join your...crew. What are the details you are withholding about this..venture? "

The dozing Watcher opened one eye, almost as a joke. Of course he couldn't see the man in front of him, except as the group of life signs and flags that marked this guy as some kind of former noble. Wonderful. Actually... A Chiss? A former noble Chiss? Hell, he might've actually had the sort of skill with ships he was looking for.

"Hello there... The details are pretty simple. We fly ships around, make things go 'boom', and make money. You get to wear a less lovely version of this uniform and possibly, eventually, command one of the lovely Typhoon-class cruisers floating in orbit right now. Got all that?"

[member="NimanMaster"] [member='stardust']

Watcher Three said:
The dozing Watcher opened one eye, almost as a joke. Of course he couldn't see the man in front of him, except as the group of life signs and flags that marked this guy as some kind of former noble. Wonderful. Actually... A Chiss? A former noble Chiss? Hell, he might've actually had the sort of skill with ships he was looking for.

"Hello there... The details are pretty simple. We fly ships around, make things go 'boom', and make money. You get to wear a less lovely version of this uniform and possibly, eventually, command one of the lovely Typhoon-class cruisers floating in orbit right now. Got all that?"

[member="NimanMaster"] [member='stardust']
The man studied the droids response, having watched as he spoke.

" Yes, I did though I suspect that is not the full story. You were analyzing me. As I was you. I will join your crew, as I need to, but do not assume this will give you any insight as to who I am. My history is unimportant. What is important is my ability to do my job. "

Mercenaries, the galaxy was full of them in all shapes, sizes and expertise. The Amarian would watch the blue haired human replica droid working his, or its, magic on a potential new recruit. Sven is a Galactic Alliance Commando Pilot, so what was he doing here falling into the sorts of cut throats and hired thugs? The answer was very simple and strategically important to the Galactic Alliance. Through out history commandos have been known to aid paramilitary forces, train them and support them through many means. Such a tactic is known as force multiplying and here Sven was, about to join this squadron of fortune hunters in prospects of building good relations on behalf of the GA. This was his mission here and now as he advanced upon the being known as The Watcher.

Sven would approach [member="Watcher Three"] and his potential chiss recruit @NimanMaster. The fox like creature was short in stature but walked with an air of confidence. He wore his GA flight suit with the Tiburon squadron patch upon his shoulder with pride. The left legging had yellow pipping down the outside seam, for those that had a keen eye would notice it to be the second class corellian blood stripe. Such indicated he was a hero packed in a pint size of badassery.

"Excuse me!' He would politely interrupt in his thick silvery accent " scon are lieutenant Sven Tolen av de galactic alliance" He would let his introduction settle in for he knew this mechanized leader was expecting true mercs and not a proper pilot of an organization to show up at his door step. "do yer 'av time ter 'ear me oyt?"

Sven spent years fighting pirates and other forms of criminals when he served with CorSec. He knew how to mingle with cut throats, so he lifted up a box of Dilnlexan cigars that he had held in his left and a bottle of fine corellian spiced ale in his right. Such was to soften the mercenary leader into liking the little beast and hopefully opening the humanish droid to friendship.

Stardust was teaching her pilots...with little progress

She finally gave up and just walked out going to find [member="Watcher Three"] seeing he was busy she stopped behind him"

So new recruits eh"she said looking at the two, a vhiss and a fox interesting

I hope these two are better then the crap pilots you got...."she said with a bit of annoyance

[member="Sven Tolen"][member="NimanMaster"]

Watcher raised his eyebrow at the Chiss, giving him a nonchalant grin. He was a droid with a mind that exceeded those of droids designed to play these sorts of mind games. But for right now, the grin and a shrug was going to have to suffice. A heavily accented voice was addressing him... Sven Tolen, he called himself. Of the Galactic Alliance. The blue-haired droid sat straight up in his chair, momentarily ignoring the gifts he could hear and smell in the little man's hands.

"Welcome, then, Mister Tolen. This gentleman is Zar- Eh, well, maybe I'd better let him introduce himself. At any rate, I'm sure my fighter commander and I will be glad for another professional... Ah, glad you made it, Dusty."

He smiled at his girlfriend as she came outside with the annoyed air that always meant she'd been trying her luck with their thick-skulled trainees. His expression turned a little bit more sympathetic as he heard her question.

"This is Stardust. Besides commanding the fighter pilots, she also trains them... We've had mixed results with this bunch."

[member="Sven Tolen"] [member='NimanMaster'] [member='stardust']

The Corellian watched as the exotic twi'lek moved in upon them. His own black hues would ravage every curve of her body, taking the sight in fully as if she was nothing more then an object of sexual desire. He was a hound of a fox, went a long with the 'A' class personality of being a fighter jockey and he was about to open his toothy mouth in some sly desired rebutle towards [member="stardust"] and her assets but then the blue haired robot leader made mentioned that his creature of beauty was his and claimed just with two simple words 'my girlfriend'. Ha, if he wasn't here on official duty to improve relations he would of given the replica droid a run for his money for the amarian loved a challenge especially when it was in the courting department.

He did not need to voice off that he was no raw recruit, his very presence and insignia showed that he was ace pilot and the way he carried himself proved he was not one of those sods that faked themselves in stolen valor. So he gave the female twi'lek and nod of respect and re focused on [member="Watcher Three"] "shall we enjoy sum av dees delicacies oi 'ad broot while oi try me best ter woo yer wi' de galactic alliance's offer?"

Wooing the twi'lek out of her undergarments could come much later in the game.

The Chiss carefully studied the group before him and after a few moments of thinking, he took a single step back

" What an interesting collective this is..you mentioned starfighter training? This is more than what you described..you have a plan..one that will cost lives, dont you? "

Watcher chuckled at the Amarans' answer, taking the bottle from him before realizing the flaw in that... He passed the bottle over to Dusty with an uncharacteristically sheepish look on his face. No bioscanner or Force-sight could help him read the writing on the container.

"Er, darling, what does the label say?"

He gave a more apologetic look to Sven as he took the cigars from him, and then a way less apologetic look to the Chiss, who seemed so taken aback by the mention of fighters. What an idealistic view he must've had of the galaxy...

"Blind men see certain things clearer than others do. Tell me, Mister Inrokini, do you see any other military power in this sector? Or in Wild Space, at all? If I were to offer other populated worlds out here what I've given Virgillia, who would say no? Take Skye and Thakwaa, for instance. Nothing in the way of major government or alliances between those two planets since the fall of the Fringe Lords."

Watcher smiled and lit up one of the cigars with an expansive gesture towards Typhoon Manor and the planet at large.

"What you see here is just the start of a new, integrated, civilization. The Squadron itself has become more of a deterrence than anything else, lately, and I intend to keep it that way. Our first goals are, in fact, Skye and Thakwaa. If they accept us without any major dissent, there won't be bloodshed. That is my intention."

[member="NimanMaster"] [member="Sven Tolen"] [member="stardust"]

She took the bottle and read it"ahhh some good alcohol is what it is"

She caught the look of the fox and frowned"I suggest you remove the hungry look from your face...I happen to be taken however....I do got a friend who you may like"she said grinning and winking"she is a togruta and is single and she might like your type

With that she took a swig and handed it to [member="Watcher Three"]
[member="NimanMaster"]
[member="Sven Tolen"]

"sweetheart! scon are alwus 'ungry" He would respond back with both barrels loaded. Yes, it was risky to play such a flirtatious game, especially when the intended target's promised was sitting right there. But the fox could not help who he was, a hound posing as a Amaran. Her wink did not go unnoticed and brought promised to the fact she was susceptible to the arts of seduction. Some females in the galaxy would of stuffed the furry creature with a few bolts of lasers at such attempts.

"i scon 'ere for mutual benefit. de galactic alliance 'elps in trainin' an' supportin' yisser squadron an' in a go yer keep yisser sector alliance friendly an' free av our mutual enemies"

[member="NimanMaster"] [member="stardust"] [member="Watcher Three"]

Watcher gave the Chiss a withering look with his blind eyes as he took a swig of the bottle Dusty handed him. The fuzzball's flirting with his girlfriend could be ignored, as far as he was concerned. She certainly hadn't been subtle about her affection towards him lately. His look was firmly directed at the blue-skinned man.

"Face it, Inro-boy, the Ascendancy isn't the government you grew up under. Your file doesn't say when the last time you were back home was, but Csilla and the systems around it are pretty firmly in Sith hands. And calling the Ascendancy part of Wild Space was always laughable."

His expression turned into a grin not unlike the one Sven was probably giving Dusty. His hands spread in a sort of shrug as he listened to the Amaran's offer.

"Depends on who our 'mutual enemies' happen to be. I have no quarrel with the Jen'ari, and I respect the Lords and Ladies of the Covenant. And the One Sith... I'm not stupid enough to try and fight them with six cruisers. I do arrest slavers quite often, although I give safe passage to any Cartel vessel that can prove that they're not hauling people."

Watcher took another pull at the bottle before handing it back to his girlfriend and raising his eyebrow at the Chiss again. He spoke Cheunh to him with perfect pronunciation.

"Ch'ah tuzir ber vah veo nuhn, nirvucihi, vim vea veo batahn ticsi cart. Ch'ah cart vuv G'enraszah sir ch'a csapun."

That might sober up the kid, throwing another bit of information away that casually. When people realized they might as well have argued with a supercomputer, they tended to get off his case a little.

[member="Sven Tolen"] [member="NimanMaster"] [member="stardust"]

(OOC Note: Put that bit of Cheunh through Coruscant Translator. Writing the translation out in-post is no fun. :p )

The Chiss decided to take off his helmet and glared at the droid

" The Ascendancy submits to no one. We have never been conquered, and we will always prevail. If you think this to be a laughable notion, perhaps you need a demonstration. "

She glared at the chiss"I dare you try touching this man"she said stepping in front of [member="Watcher Three"] "and well see how fast blue goes to darker blue real quick" she didn't like people threatening her boy friend and definitely wouldn't take it at all

[member="Sven Tolen"]
[member="NimanMaster"]

Watcher stood up and gently put a hand on Dusty's shoulder to stop her from attacking the Chiss. He'd seen her get angry before, and he had no doubt she would. He sighed as he picked up his katana from its resting place, propped up against the back of the lawn chair. He very easily strapped it onto his belt, not even bothering to close up his armored uniform.

"Have you ever faced a real fighter, Kini-kini? Somebody whose purpose for living was to fight? I doubt it. You insulting Dusty is like a mouse baiting a nexu. Insulting me is more like baiting a snake. Either way, the little mouse shouldn't poke at the toothy creatures, huh?"

There were other reasons to compare Stardust to a nexu, but he didn't need to mention that.

"How about you calm down and have some ale? Our little chat was so pleasant before you started blustering."

[member="NimanMaster"] [member="stardust"] [member="Sven Tolen"]

The Chiss turns his glare to Watcher, his eyes resonating with an unflinching and penetrating stare

" You make a mockery of my people, you judge without knowing me AND you mock my abilities without having seen them? Perhaps you do need a lesson"

Ahhh, imminent violence.... stuff that this little ferocious beast loved to play at. Problem was, he was representing the Galactic Alliance in this matter and if he was found out to be dusting it up with a blue man prick, it could mean a court martial for a breach in code of conduct. And, this wasn't really his fight. On the other hand, Sven had always been a violent creature and highly trigger happy not just in the air but on the ground as well.

So, when the Amaran drew his blaster pistol with skilled agility and pointed it at the aggressive chiss, this was his way of handling a situation as diplomatically as he could "maybe time for yer ter walk away!" The threat was clear, the barrel was pointed up to his head. This was [member="NimanMaster"] chance to retreat and ponder the ways of the galaxy and possibly improve his negotiation skills.

[member="Watcher Three"] [member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom