Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOTR (SW edition)

so, I had quite the interesting idea. Star Wars and LOTR have always gone together in my book, and it would be quite the feat to morph the two int an epic RP!
To me, it sounded like a fun idea should it work out. We would need quite a few willing RP'ers to help :)
The only problem, is that
1. everyone involved would have to have complete knowledge of the movies. I am currently reading the Hobbit, and I will read LOTR later, but more people have seen the movie thsn read the book.
2. it would require a good group of participants, all using their alignment (jedi/sith, good/evil) to contribute to the story. For example, it wouldn't make much sense for the person playing Gandalf to be a sith lord, same thing with Sauron to be a Jedi Master.
I don't really want to do the rp if some of the most important characters have to be NPC's because we are out of participants.

the following are characters that would need to be used. First come first serve! (tell me if I missed some
we need a/an

-Gandalf
-boromir
-Eowyn
-Frodo
-Marry and Pippen
-Sam
-Legolas
-Aregorn
- Sauron
-Saurumon
-Golem
-Nazguhl / wringwraithh
-Gimli

Secondary characters that aren't needed would be

- the Ents
-Orcs/goblins
-elves
-Balhrog
-any other non important characters

now, I understand it might be unrealistic to hope to fill all the roles, but I hope most of the more important ones would. I would like to be Aragorn myself, but I will let everyone else do the choosing before I myself participate. remember, you don't have to physically be like the character you choose, the goblin army could very well be an army of the sith, while the elves are gungans etc.

please post any suggestions and (if you want to) the character you would choose. I am open to all help I can get, so this isn't final, more like a rough draft.

I'm doing something similar with Shakespeare stuff, so I'd love to assist!

Also is weight a factor here? :p I'd love to have Voracitos as Nazghul, or Sauron (sauromon? The main villain)

I can't decide between main villain with his all seeing eye being similarities to V's probes and such and being dead, or being Nazguhl to foreshadow what I plan to do with him.

Though, If I could make a suggest, I think that the main villain should be an NPC controlled by plot points, rather than a character. Especially since he has a rather limited speaking role.

So I guess I'll be Nazguhl unless you absolutely WANT a PC main villain (why can't I remember the name?)

Sounds good!
@[member="Saran Drast"] - Krest has already requested the role of Aragorn :/ sorry, but Faramir is free, do you still want the role?
@[member="Assadar Ilrast"] - I think it would be fine to have someone like the ents to be an NPC character, or someone who wants to play two different roles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom