Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in the Dark

[member="Kami Meran"]
Chalim sat at a cantina, he was enjoying a well earned glass of blue milk after a long transport mission right through FO territory, which had quite a few close calls, most of the crew were watching Sala destroy a rodinian in dejarik across the cantina. He smiled it was these small moments that he enjoyed, but this one was soon to end.

[member="Chalim Vern"]
Kami entered the bar in full Mando gear. looking like a short thin death in legs, still this was where Deran her mechanic told her the contact was.
"What were the words? scruffy and pathetic looking.?" she sat doen next to Chalim. " You fit the bill. I have a job and i hear you need creds." she offered. ordering a Markaka fizz aid.

[member="Kami Meran"]
"You must be thinking of Charal," pointing to a fairly pale man around the same age with a 5 o'clock shadow, watching Sala play.
He finished of the rest of his blue milk and slammed it down, "But I'll bite, I'm Chalim Vern, what's the job?" As he was doing this he motioned at the bar tender, which instinctively brought him a glass of Tihaar(http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tihaar), and sat back in his seat. She might have been a small girl, but she seemed to know what she wanted.

" no deffenetly you [member="Chalim Vern"] you know one of my clan Deran she pointed me straight to you." kami smirked using an emergency induction port to drink her caffeinated drink.
" Im looking ti get some Metals, phrik to be exact. and i am nut going to mine it. " she smiled

"Ah yes, you're [member="Kami Meran"], I've heard many good things about you, and yes, I am the man for the job, but it'll cost you; whatcha you got to offer in return?" He said, 'This just got a lot more interesting.'

(P.S: That's a straw, Kami)

Kami tapped her chin thinking.
" Hmmm. What you need? i prefer to triad over cred's. " she answered." Goy a few good lines of armor Phrik ones too. weapons and droids. "
hay she wasn't rich yet.
" truth be told i need 3 materials one is Hijarna stone"

[member="Chalim Vern"] " Void stone It won'y be an issue. i know a few planets we can gather it. " kami admitted looking over to the pilot.
" You intrested 2000 creds amd i'll toss in a droid " she offered offering a hand. admitadly she knew this was a buisness transaction but she neesed to butter yo Deran an she knew this guy.

[member="Kami Meran"]
"Well well well, this is getting interesting, but come on, 2000 will barely pay the fuel, I'll take the droid, but I'm going to need something else, what's the third material then I'll make my decision."

"Well [member="Kami Meran"], what are you doing sitting around, let's get going!" Chalim said standing up with a smile on his face, "Sala! Finish it up we're leaving!" Chalim called out, she she had been toying with the rodian for a while, and quickly finished him. Chalim went straight to the ship, with Kami and the crew following right behind him.
Once he got onto the ship he took Kami to the bridge, "So, where to first?"

[member="Chalim Vern"]
" Im drinking my drink and doing research. ok looks like there have been some drawbacks, we are off to Enigma Prime and Hijarnia so looks like it's only 2. " Kami sighed looking over too the captain.
" This ok with you? " she asked as she stood up and nodded to the barman.

"Just fine, get comfortable, this will be a while. We're heading out a ways." Charal set the coordinates and they shot into hyperspace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the exited they entered a very bustling system, "Wow! I thought this far out this place might be deserted."
"Enigma Prime was the capital of the Black Tie Syndicate," Sala said, "My father used to make deals with them sometimes."
"Well [member="Kami Meran"], what's your plan?"

" im in good with the Black tie's [member="Chalim Vern"] we'll be fine, mind you if you aren't comfortable we can go somewhere else? " kami offered taking a seat on the ship? " look im not going to argue, it's your ship regardless i'll set up the neural net and get your ship over 100% a reaction time. " Kami admitted removing her helmet.

"Okay, I'll take us down a few kilometers from the plant, that way we shouldn't be detected by sensors, and don't worry, we have a few speeders to get us closer." As the descended you could see the factory, smoke billowing into the sky. The landed and set up a safe camp, then Chalim said his plan.
"So, thanks to [member="Kami Meran"], we have a blueprint of the plant. Here, there is a back door to the plant with two guards, Charal and Oes can distract them, maybe saying that they're lost, and Sala can take them out with her sniper rifle. Then Charal and I can wear the armor and let us all in, go to the armory, all of us can get a thing of armor, go to the packaging area, and just walk out with a butt load of the stuff with minimal fighting. What do you think," Chalim said holding his arms out smiling, pleased with his plan.

Admittadly Kami hoped to bluff her way to the Stygium but. sod it. " Sure. works for me. i'll have some fun with this. word of advice stun shots only. we don't want to incur any bounties. " she smiled.
" i only have a few Coma gas grenades."

[member="Chalim Vern"]

[member="Kami Meran"]

"Well, hopefully we won't need them past the two initial guards," Chalim said, "Gear up, we leave in twenty, F8, stay here in case we need backup,"
"I calculate that we have a 56.79% chance of pulling this off," F8 said.
"Hey, it's over 50%, that basically a 100% in my book, oh and guys, make sure your weapons are inconspicuous."
An hour later they were all positioned near the entrance, Sala and Charal walked out in torn up clothes, distracting the guards saying they were lost, with their backs turned Sala stunned both of them with her M-19. Charal and Chalim then took their outfits and wore them. With this they were able to gain access to the compound, and headed straight for the armory, telling any passerby that they were heading to the detention area.
That worked, right up until they met someone who said that they had passed the detention center.
"Oh, thank you, we're new here so we aren't as familiar with everything," Chalim said.
"That's fine," the other guard said, "I'll take you there."
"Oh no no, we're fine, we'll be able to find it."
"No, I insist, besides, looks like you could use a hand with these many people."
Well shoot, Chalim thought.

" I only need the 8 percent." Kami joke dawning her stealth cape.
" Stealth is my forte. but if this saves on paying for the stuff im happy." she joked as she broke away from the group looking like a small glimmering shadow. in a second the Mando had crossed the open court yard and was at the store house wall.
soon she climbed the wall like a lizard monkey.
after so long Kani had almost forgotten how it was like to use her old skills. the new lungs made her feel heavy. not literally admittedly.
in little mote than over 1 Minuit she was on top of the roof.
and signeled the location of 5 guards.
[member="Chalim Vern"]

Chalim grabbed the guard and knocked him out, they put him in the corner and kept on moving, luckily with [member="Kami Meran"] help, they were able to get to the armory without any more guards. When they walked in they knocked out the two guards there and got everybody gear, except Arridrrl, who was much to large for any of the armor. So he just took one of the guards keycard.
They headed to the storage area and for the most part were not interrupted except for the occasional person asking Arridrrl for his keycard, which luckily didn't have pictures assigned to them. When they reached the entrance to the storage area however, the guards were not as convinced.
"Why don't you have armor?" One of them asked.
"I'm new and they had to special order my size." Oes translated for him.
The guards hesitated for a moment, and in that moment, everything feel apart. The alarm went off, most likely from the discovery of the guard they knocked out on the way to the armory, and the two current guards rose their guns at the group, "Hands up and drop your weapons!"

"Psst " Kami hissed from above.
She was more used to working as a thief / Assassan.
the crew below were more Smugglers Kami was watching as the idiots got trapped.
She tossed a Coma gas grenade down as the gas and incapacitating the guards .
" No more screw ups we don't want to kill anyone . we do that we have the Black ties as enemies. " she whispered dropping down to the ground.
" Coma gas'll keep them out of the way for a while ."
[member="Chalim Vern"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom