Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in Space

"Well, I--" Val began before sensing something quite disturbing....Jegy! "I-I do apologize, there's something I must see to for a second. I'll be right back." He said, rushing out and back towards the hangar. As he approached the shuttle he noticed the squadron of Mandalorians, and he knew they weren't the only ones. He used the Force, and in a rather impressive feat for someone such as him, incapacitated the entire squadron. He ran into the ship, flipping over the rest of the Mandalorians and standing between them and the Sullustan. He was injured, though he probably wouldn't be the best help combatitively anyway. As he flipped over his tendrils let go of his lightsaber, letting it fall into his hand. He ignited it, the green blade sparking to life as he looked at the Mandalorians. "Leave him alone, and nobody gets hurt!" He said, hoping they wouldn't call his bluff. He was good at deflecting, but twenty Mandalorians at once would be a challenge for even the Jedi Masters he knew. Plus, he was pretty tapped out Force-wise with that push frome earlier, and he would need a bit of time for it to replenish. As the green light illuminated the dark shuttle, the only sound was the hum of the blade. "He hasn't done anything, he's merely a stowaway. Leave him be." He said again, hoping to resolve the situation as peacefully as possible

Necrin knew that the mandalorians armor could withstand a lightsaber. It was more about respect for the weapon, which had almost eradicated the mandalorian people, though this was many thousand years ago. But he had no patience to argue with the man sitting opposite him now. And it could easily be missinterprated as being rude or 'snarky' if Adenn wanted it to.

"Well, it is true that I was looking for a Place to hide," he started. "There are meny who might want me dead. Both from out earlier enemies, Bounty Hunters. And some of Our old allies too, perhaps. My Power has not dwindled much, and I still have some followers who are loyal to me."

But before I agree to anything, I'd like to know what you're doign in the Galaxy, and who these allies of Yours are. So I can get an idea of what services you might require as payment." He was dragging out the time, collecting info, so he might find a weakspot, or something he could use.

But then he suddenly felt something through the force. Something unexpected. Coming from this very ship. It was unlikely that a Mandalorian had many force-users on his ship, so Necrin guessed it was the one Adenn had brought on right before himself. He felt out, trying to feel what was going on, and where. He could see a hangar, Mandalorians, a sullustan? This seemed very strange. "I think there is some trouble With Your 'forcie', as you Call him. It seems he is not too fond of Your Mandalorians."

[member="Val Fazar"] | [member="Jegy Sesara"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

The Mandalorians with Jegy were all rather angry, thus when the Mando that had been captured shot him, they didn't make a single move to stop him. However, one of them moved to the Mando and brought him away, being careful to keep the man in his line of sight, and weapon on safety. All of them practically ignored what the stow away was saying about 'restruc.' The Mando who was screaming was calmed, and instead began to speak in a calm voice, though his voice was still cold and icy. Though Jegy was surrendering without a fight, the Mandos were still cautious and keeping an eye on him with blasters.

At the same time, the elderly Mandalorians were speaking with Val, when he suddenly rushed out. The leader sighed and notified those in the hanger of the Jedis coming. Within the hanger, the Mandalorians prepared themselves, they weren't to hurt the Jedi, and to see what he wanted. Rather than talk though, the youngling instead immediately attacked, force pushing them back, causing them to stumble ever so slightly. That, and the fact of the small size of the youngling, were the reasons why Val was able to get on the ship without being immediately shot. Then he flipped over the other Mandos inside and stood before Jegy. At that, half the Mandos trained their weapons on the youngling, prepared for anything, or so they thought. Then the youngling threatened them, the kid threatened a bunch of Mandalorians.

Even as the squad from outside came in, the Mandalorians glanced between each other before laughing. It was incredulous to them, then they aimed at the youngling once more before opening fire. Once didn't threaten Mandalorians and attack them without expecting retaliation, so here was that retaliation. Each shot was aimed to either injure or kill the youngling, all thoughts of converting the kid were gone, now there was only retribution to be had.

=================================================================================================================

Adenn kept twirling the lightsaber, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, but his attention was mainly on Necrin, calmly listening to him. So, the Sith was looking for a place to hide, Adenn certainly had some good locations for that. As for bounty hunters, well his forces could scare anyone away if given the proper time and weapons. Then he said his power hadn't dwindled, the thought amused Adenn and it no doubt would be felt in the force. After that came the question, what was Adenn doing?
"All an interesting outlook Necrin, very interesting. Now then, what I'm doing out there? I'm fighting, killing, making money and allies across the galaxy, along with ticking off the right chakaars. My allies though, the Mandalorians, Fels, Sith, and Eternal Empire of Zakuul. I even have some others in high places, people who I can't talk about or I'll have to kill you. Just know, I know people in high places, and am close with several important figures there." Even with that information, the services Adenn would require as payment would no doubt be very different than what Necrin expected. "Oh payment, that's something that I don't even know yet. It'll all depend on the situation in the future, and what I give you now." Smirking behind his helmet, Adenn powered the tablet on again, before turning it towards Necrin and sliding it to him. "That's what I am giving you, as payment and a favor. It's a list of locations that would be suitably weak enough to conquer, coerce, or simply hide out in and build up ones forces."

Even as Necrin received his information through the Force, Adenn received a message about the unfolding situation via comms. The blasted youngling was looking for a fight, and his men were now delivering on it. Sneering, Adenn decided not to do anything, let the jetiise learn the mistake of threatening Mandalorians.
"Indeed, but we tried to play nice, he didn't. Let him suffer for it, I care not now. Besides, not too many are fond of us, not that we care." Shaking his head, Adenn spun the lightsaber one more time before stopping and focusing fully on Necrin. "Now though, knowing all that you do. What can you offer me, or what will you be able to offer me?"

[member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Val Fazar"] [member="Jegy Sesara"]

The Nautolan would be dead in seconds if it weren't for his good deflecting ability and small stature. He blocked and dodged the swarm of blasterfire, either redirecting shots at the Mandalorian's blasters to disable them, or chinks in their armor to render them either unconscious or too injured to continue fighting anymore. Despite the steady pace he was keeping, he wouldn't be able to last much longer with reinforcements inevitably coming in. To buy him some time, he swiftly moved over to the console and closed the hatch to the shuttle, finally rendering the small group out of commission while leaving the others locked outside. He knew from talking with the elder that their ties to each other were much too close to risk blowing up the shuttle with other Mandalorians in it, but he knew they would probably be slicing open the hatch any minute. He made sure the clump of unconscious bodies, including Jegy, were behind him and would remain unconscious for a long time. Now he had a difficult choice to make. Did he go out and try to surrender and risk getting gunned down? Did he take the more aggressive method and use the unconscious bodies as hostages? Or did he hide up in the ventilation system and hope they didn't find him then go for another ship once the hangar was clear. So many decisions, so little time.

Being brought slowly towards the entrance of the shuttles ramp, he watched the Mandalorians train their blasters on him as he did not fight at all, refusing to do so as he coughed slightly in pain, his right arm still a noodle without a pure socket with his left arm still disabled from the blaster shot from earlier though he felt some function though it was incomplete circuit. It probably needed to be bended to complete it but straight as an arrow, it wound not function. Cuffs on him would been awkward and most likely be unnecessary, seeing as he could not even move his arms and running was just a dumb option. As he moved, he saw a large swab of bodies fly into the air as his eyes widened, not knowing how being dampened in the Force could even allow it, feeling his own powers diminished but for him, it would been equal to a regular Force Users power. The young Nautolan, that stupid fool of a child stood before him with a brandished lightsaber as he tried to speak to the child rather quickly.

"Shut the hell up and listen to me! Do not be a hero, stop with this foolish nons-"

But at that point, the Mandalorians started to laugh, including the one that had his lightsabers on his belt, including the pike held in his other hand then he saw the moment before him, the blasters slowly aimed at the child as his large green eyes widened with his mind lost for a fraction of a second, his concentration, all that he had learned...gone.

--------------------------​
Centuries Ago
Talus
The soft CRACK of metal would lurch as his memories unfolded before him, seeing the dreaded memory once more as he yelled for his wife, Nina. People were behind him but it was of a blur, the whining of a child was heard in the distance as a door in front of him was blasted asunder, lightsabers ignited as the entire room ignited into blaster fire. It did not last long as the assailants were killed rather as the other door was locked. Once again, it was blasted open as he saw the crib hit with a blaster bolt, his own wife before him stabbed repeatedly on the large bed that they shared, they were so little...the blood dripped on the ground as suddenly he lost it, his own rage consuming him, the rest was a blur as limbs were torn apart, his life asunder, his entire existence becoming meaningless without his family...another lost family...another lost lover...another child dying in his hands...anoth-

------------------​
Present​
Concentration: Lost​
Anger Level: 10​
Power Restraint: None​
Coming back to it, the blaster fire erupted as the child was deflecting the bolts, dodging as Jegy was struck with a glancing blow to the left side of his torso but he could not even register it, his pain tolerance not only very high by itself, but now with the Force welling inside him with all the fear coming back to him, all the anguish it felt, all the hatred he had for himself and finally, all the suffering of centuries without true resolution. Jegy looked up into the air as he finally let it all out, an extremely loud Force Scream as even the Void Stone with all of its power, barely did any to diminish the Dark Side that poured out of him, that had laid dormant for so long, wishing to escape.

"NARUAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
That moment in itself, the entire hanger bay shook as centuries of pain washed over, helmets with sensors would start fluttering and some glass that was in the helmets, in the windows even would shatter from the result unless they were made for starship viewing ports and of higher quality glass which should be most Mandalorian armor which at this point, those of poor quality would be shown. The hanger would even bend slightly but only from a nearby corner, a blast door from nearby would bend from the Force in itself with the hearing of all those nearby becoming deafening, those with the Force could possibly deafen themselves but those not, they would have ringing in their ears. The screech was nothing of Basic, nor of any common language in the galaxy and would not be known, unless they lived among the Sand People of Tatooine, for it was the cry of anguish, the cry of need, the cry of sorrow. The Void Stone in itself would shake for the several seconds that it lasted for but right before it ended, it would shatter into fragmented chunks as the amount of energy it tried to restrain was not enough for the poor stone yet it still in fragmentation, still held its power but when separated, it would let it do less.

Those strong in the Force could feel what power it truly was that was trained in the Force. It was the Dark Side, it was flooding out of the Sullustan at an expansive rate, the feeling of his emotion was given to all that would listen, it was one that wanted one thing, resolution. Worse, it was amplified by the Force, a Force Rage. The Force Scream would end as Jegy bolted up with his own skin smoking before him, not his clothing but his own body as the Force kept flooding into him, tearing his own body apart from the outside inwards. Swinging his right arm onto the lightsaber pike the Mandalorian held, he tried to tug as the Mandalorian tugged back hard...which was what he wanted. Letting the force of the momentum assist, there was a loud POP noise as the right shoulder socket went completely back into place and with it, he let the pain fill into his Force Scream once again, it was not as powerful but now it was directed instead of all around him. The Mandalorians hearing would be gone, there was no way around it and his body would be thrown asunder to the other side of the hanger bay as he felt another blaster bolt shoot into his back, another glancing blow but it amplified not only his anger, his anguish, but his hatred of what was happening. He spun quickly as his eyes had turned from an emerald green to a sickly yellow tinge as a SNAP HISS would be heard.

ec34afebd01603bf0e19df213824a870.png
The Lightsaber Pike would erupt in a bright orange hue, the crystal in itself very rare to find but his hilt glistened of song steel with the activation no where to be seen, it was embedded into the lightsaber itself. When it activated, he had jabbed it forward as a Mandalorian was pierced through one of the weak armor points under the males left armpit, sliding through to the neck area and decapitating him. If the Nautolan was defending itself and backing away to knock people out, they most likely quickly turned to their attention to a full adult, fully powerful and while still crippled, incredibly dangerous Sullustan they wish they had not pissed off. Blaster fire erupted towards him as he switched to Form V, Shien was his defenses were near unbreakable two to three shots being deflected back towards a Mandalorian as they started to back off from the now awakened User of the Dark Side. One would get close after several of his men had fallen, screaming forward with a Viroblade of some kind yet Jegy would merely use the Lightsaber Pike to flick it downward, jab the males armored stomach with the blunt end before flicking it around quickly from above to sear into the helmet and crush into his skull, turning it into mush before giving a quick kick to launch him back as it was the Djem So that kicked in. To anyone that observed, the Sullustan was a Masterful Practitioner of Form V, on both sides as the Mandalorians would send in reinforcements as he kept moving forward, the Void Stones fragments now far away enough to amplify several fold, his Force Presence now being felt throughout the entire ship as if he was right next to them. The movements were swift as more were taken down from their own blaster bolts, bodies upon bodies were being slain in quick succession, all by a one armed man whom had such deep hatred and sorrow in his heart whom gave no Mercy, only Death.

Finally one of them had the idea to use a wrist rocket as it was sent towards the Sullustan at high speed but feeling his left arm function, tossed the Lightsaber Pike into his other arm while deflecting another bolt, barely grabbing it with his fingers to use the Force to launch the wrist rocket back at its original user with it exploding among a squad of Mandalorians as the alarms were not only blaring loudly, but trying to enclose part of the Sullustan into the area as they fought back into the hallways, trying to get away from him as it was not only a losing battle, but ridiculous amount of men were getting killed or have themselves shot by their own blasters. As they got further away, Jegy felt the left leg, near the thigh get shot as he knelt down rather quickly as he could not defend well with the left arm with such a bulky weapon. Raising his right hand, he made a grasping motion as the doors would not only slam shut but fuse together as he repeated the gesture towards the other one. A lone Mandalorian came beside him to grab onto him, a blaster in hand to shoot him in the forehead yet swinging hard with his left arm as it became disabled again upon being straight, knocked him straight into the dome with a loud CLANG, falling backward onto the floor as the Sullustan took the Lightsaber Pike with his right hand quickly, flicking it around and stabbing forward into the Mandalorians chest as it flicked upwards due to the resistant material used in the armor, right into the exposed cloth area of his neck, stabbing straight upwards into the jaw area of the Mandalorian, effectively killing him instantly.

There was a long silence as he held the blade into the skull of the Mandalorian, his anguish finally diminishing and the feeling of pain washing over his body as he let out another Force Scream as it shook the Hanger Bay and part of the ship yet not as powerful as the first one, this time of just pain and what was left of what he suffered then finally, his power subsided, his rage subsiding with Jegy coughing rather loudly as he kept knelt down. The Demon of his Sins finally went away, his Force Power was now in check, no longer a raging beast let loose upon this unfortunate crew. The clothing of Jegy Sesara was now in tatters, riddled with blaster holes, explosive fragmentation of grenades attempted against him and even the one that nearly stabbed him through the side. The damage upon his body was visible, two glancing shots on the left side of his body, one worse than the other as his flesh was blackened, his left legs thigh was partly shot out, unable to fully support the Sullustan up without the aid of the Force. But beyond all of that, the Sullustans body reeked of black smoke, smoke that used an enormous power of the Force, that allowed him to use this feat of invincibility, invulnerability, move at extreme speeds and use the full power of the Force without ever considering the consequences.

Jegy however now felt it, his power had diminished for a time, having become more controlled yet feeling for the first time in decades, drained once again. He was still able to use the Force in a way but currently, all he could do was gently stand up with the long silence of the aftermath of such a battle. Feeling control of his left arm again, he dropped his Lightsaber Pike and grabbed onto his regular lightsaber on the Mandalorians belt and activating it onto the inner elbow of the mechanical arm, fused it slightly to where he had full function once again. He could no longer straighten the arm, now being almost completely bent forty-five degrees to ninety degrees of movement but it was better than nothing. Grabbing his lightsabers quickly to put onto his belt, he felt a sharp stabbing of pain in his leg as he used the Force to push it back, requiring all of it as he stood back up carefully to overlook the two doors and then back at the shuttle that had closed the doors upon him leaving the shuttle craft.

Between him and the shuttle, laid the bodies of at least four dozen Mandalorians, all whom had tried and failed to not only kill the child on board the ship, but felt the wrath of the former Shaman. Blaster bolts that he hit into the helmets, the exposed areas of the armor and some decapitated during his flight of rage. Those that had escaped his uncontrolled wrath would have injuries that ranged from slight armor damage and glancing blaster shots to dismemberment and permanent hearing loss. Of those, there were at least two to three dozen with a single dozen escaping unscathed but possibly horrified by what had occurred.

Jegy glanced at both doors and then slowly at the shuttle that he had stowed away on, his senses slowly coming back to what he had done as he felt that wave of fear once more, but he kept it in check. It was foolish of him to do, but it has been done. He knew also that the Hanger Bay was a large area and a giant exposure area with a lot of options to be done against himself and the Nautolan now probably in fear, hiding in the shuttle itself as he Force Bellowed, allowing some of the pain to go through his body to make his statement before returning it to reducing the pain he felt.

"You strike at a child defending what he felt was right! You with foolish intent try to kill what has not blossomed into full life! While he refused to kill, I have not just split blood, but bathed in it! You wish to further anger what you cannot control then I will strike every Mandalorian on this vessel with not just mali-"
Hearing the whine of the autocannon turrets coming online in the Hanger Bay, Jegy swiftly moved his lightsaber pike in Shien and deflected both in very few strokes with it ignited the bolts were redirected and smashed directly into the autocannons, destroying themselves as the soft hum of the lightsaber would barely be heard outside the doors that been crushed shut. His voice removing that gentle tone he had used, giving an authority tone that steeped in crackled Basic, barely unrefined.

"With NOT just malice but with Divine Wrath that has been with me since I been a child. So if you wish to keep angering me, I will come...and I WILL KILL!"
[member="Val Fazar"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]

The information Adenn gave wasn't as long or informative as Necrin had hoped. But it was just as long as he had expected. Killing, making money and finding allies. Exactly as one could expect from a Mandalorian. But who were these sith he apparantly was an ally of? And this 'Eternal Empire', was something Necrin had not heard of, other than from history. But it seems it was comming back. Interesting.

When Adenn said he had allies who he could not tell about, Necrin chuckled, not trying to hide it much. Adenn might be the leader in this place, and be the one holding the lightsaber, but he didn't have the Force. The only power Adenn currently held over Necrin, was the number of people on this ship that were loyal to him. In a single duel, things would be quite different. But Necrin let the comment slide. He had no need to extend this conversation further.

He took up the tablet, and looked at the worlds. It was a good selection Adenn had found, all quite weak or unimportant. And the chances that he himself had found them, or thought they could be useful, was small. He sat a moment just looking at the planets, before looking up at Adenn once more. "You certainly know the planets, Kyramud," he said. "This list sure have a great number of planets that will fit my needs. So we have a deal. I presume you will contact me, when there is time for me to repay this favor?"

But just as he was done saying this, he felt something through the force once more. But this time, it was more forceful. And of the Dark side. It came from the same Place as the first had. "For someone who leads a ship like this, Your Control of force sensitives are certainly lacking. I can feel a New surge commign from the same hangar as the first one. But it is stronger this time, and more in tune With my Powers." It was very unexpected to feel this on a mandalorian's ship. It was well known that they didn't like the force too much. "You want me to deal With this problem?" Necrin asked, holding out his hand for his lightsaber, if Adenn accpeted.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Val Fazar"] | [member="Jegy Sesara"]

The Mandalorians in the shuttle had opened fire on Val, but then everything went wrong when Jegy went berserk. Some of the Mandalorians were knocked back by the youngling, but the majority were wounded or killed by Jegy. As soon as the Mandos were attacked, a message was sent to Adenn informing him of everything that was happening as it happened. Adenn for his part remained calm, ordering his men to set up a perimeter around the hanger and to keep an eye on the shuttle. He would be headed down there shortly to deal with things, once he was finished with Necrin.

Adenn watched as Necrin looked over the datapad, no doubt taking the information to heart as well. Those planets were all useful and Adenn had semi hoped to eventually use them for the UCM, something that might never happen, but contingency plans were always useful. He nodded his head to Necrins question, whenever the time came, Adenn would call for Necrin, but for now that wasn't needed. Then Necrin sensed the disturbance and offered his services, something that Adenn appreciated but still found slightly amusing. He stopped spinning the lightsaber and looked it over once more. Then he shook his head and tossed the lightsaber to Necrin before standing up.
"They aren't my Force users, but I will control them. My ship, my rules, and those aruetiise will suffer for what they've done. Your help would be appreciated, but I'll take the lead and make these buggers suffer. So, by all means come along, you might learn to not underestimate me, the way you no doubt have been so far." Turning his head towards the hanger, Adenn chuckled. "Glad we have an accord though, remember, I scratch your back, you scratch mine. We can keep an alliance going for some time, if we work together."

Snarling behind his helmet, Adenn then nodded once to Necrin before making his way out of the conference room. He immediately made his way towards the hanger, hell bent on teaching those on his ship some manners, and to not kill Clan Mortui warriors while he was nearby. It took only a few minutes of quick walking for Adenn to reach the opposite hanger, in large part thanks to the connecting tube between the 2 hangers. Once Adenn arrived, he glanced over the doors to the hangers, they were forcibly shut.

Growling, Adenn nodded once to a Mando next to him. That Mando quickly put an explosive on the door before blowing it, sending the door inwards and hurtling towards the general direction of Jegy and the shuttle. Adenn didn't even wait for the door to come to a rest, he was already marching through the door, eyes set on one person, Jegy. Turning his helmets volume up, Adenn 'spoke' to Jegy. His voice was cold with rage, anger evident, and he was in no mood to negotiate.
"You dislike my men attacking the kid, is that it? Then face me aruetiise. You'll find me more of a challenge, and I'll make you pay for every Mando'ade you killed this day." Adenn swore that to himself as well. There would be no surrender for the sullustian, he'd have to be taught a lesson. Standing there, Adenn held in one hand his lightsaber(in BIO), and in the other had a blaster pistol.

Even as he said that out, more Mortui warriors flooded into the hanger, they spread out along the walls, all aiming their guns towards the shuttle and Jegy. They all wanted to kill Jegy, none so more than Adenn. However, they also recognized that this was very personal, and would let the 2 duel. If Jegy didn't accept the challenge, then they'd all open fire on the sullust. As for the youngling, Adenn wasn't sure what to do with the kid yet. Certainly not keep him, not after what had happened thanks to the kid, but he wouldn't just let him loose. So many choices, so little time. t mattered little either way to Adenn.

[member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Jegy Sesara"] [member="Val Fazar"]

Val sensed the explosive being placed on the hangar, reacting just in time as it exploded. He extended both hands, barely catching it and keeping it from knocking them both all the way to Tatooine. He gently placed the door down in front of them, standing in front of Jegy once again, this time his hands up and not holding his lightsaber, which went back to being hidden behind his head tendrils.

"Please...he is exhausted. He only wanted to protect me, because...I was too weak to protect myself." He said, his black eyes looking down a bit in sadness at what he'd said, realizing how true it was. He'd gotten them into this mess in the first place. "If you have any honor left, please...let him go, and take me instead." He pleaded, trying to play the 'Honor' card. They were Mandalorians, so it was the best course of action he had at the moment. He looked back at Jegy, examining his physical state as well as he could. For a guy whose face looked like a stack of Panna Cakes, he sure was strong.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Jegy Sesara"]

The Sullustan stood tall, trying to show no signs of weakness yet he could feel those around him become close...those crowding among the doors as he could not predict the explosion coming towards him. There was a massive explosion as he tried to hold his right hand up yet the child, this Nautolan whom he never learned of his name, held it up among the Force as if it was nothing to him. The child kept bringing more surprises to him ever single time yet he feared, at some point, he will make a fatal mistake. The Mandalorian Soldiers surrounded him, not even trying to move as his focus was already partially off due to the child, almost as if a weakness was exploited. They all kept pointing down their blasters at Jegy which even he knew it be impossible to deflect each bolt without a feat of the Force which would require him to stop using the Force to suppress all the pain he felt.

The Mandalorian before him, this...stranger armored individual that carried a blaster and a lightsaber, made his own speech before him about how he would be more of a challenge. Jegy did not doubt this, he carried himself like a Leader and so far, he had not been shot by the large circle of Mandalorians before him. The man was right before him, he had killed many of his men today and if he was him, he would say the same thing. The situation had escalated to almost a point of no return yet it felt even worse as the Nautolan, this kid, spread his arms out and begged to let him survive and then, along with it, ask to be taken as his prisoner. Jegys large eyes went slightly wide but only a brief moment, remembering something, lasting only a fraction of a second.

------------------------------------​
Age Seventeen
Tatooine
The swoops were rolling on by, he lost count of how many but he had been surrounded after having mistakenly knocking over all their bikes. He had not known what it meant for them, nor had he cared what value meant. However the six had taken it as a personal insult and had tried to run him down in the streets of Mos Entha over and over again, hollering at him with insults. After a few swipes, Jegy had taken out his Gaffi, holding it with both hands as he watched them as he was ready to swipe though at that moment, a loud BANG would be heard with a human male coming out with a old ballistic style shotgun, loading a chip into it as he walked over to the bikers who made a line, very carefully going between Jegy and the Bikers.

"LIsten to me you half-assed wannabe gangsters. The man said sorry and while damages are damages, he will work for them. Instead you want to run down the only *#&@ing Doctor here, all because he scuffed paint and you want to bang some chicks tomorrow. It is not happening though if you want a piece of someone, better come from me."

The guys before him did not seem to care, pulling out blasters as they made motions to get him out of the way, the swoop gang making hoots and hollers as the man before him turned, giving him a stern look as he tried to go forward as he muttered to him.

"Get inside the bar...don't come out until I come back. Don't worry on me, I been through worse."

With that, Jegy ran into the bar, almost like a coward, leaving the person behind to his fate he felt though an hour passed with almost silence, he saw the male enter with a stagger, handing Jegy the shotgun he wielded and sitting in a nearby bar stool with Jegy slowly taking his instruments out of his robe, performing a small amount of surgery right then and there to the man who had saved him.

------------------------------------​

Present Day​
Concentration: Full​
Jegy went out of his memory as his eyes slowly narrowed towards the Mandalorian leader in front of him, not knowing of the status of the other force sensitive just yet as very slowly, he replaced the regular lightsaber of his and took out his Gaderaffii with his right hand, grasping onto the lower shaft with his cybernetic left hand as he tightened onto it. Very slowly, he used the opposite end of the spiked hook as he carefully while moving forward, pushed the Nautolan child behind him, gentle but firm on it.

"I dislike each man of yours that decided to attack a child that is not fully grown...but I want you to ignore him, he is not free of guilt, but he is free of adulthood. I am the one who killed your men for him being weak. He is a Jedi...I am a Shaman."

With those words, he activated the Gaderaffii as the pointed end that would be used as a spear, ignited into a lightsaber blade as it was a long handled variant. The color glistened of purple as it was not a dark purple but more a lighter variation. It was not the famed crystal everyone knew, but something slightly different. The whole lightsaber even glistened in the light, obviously of songsteel but one who stared hard, noticed that the metal was a coating and had faded badly, no longer of its prime or prestige.

"You wish to face the Outsider, you have it. I may have problems right now...my body may be slightly charred, I may have a few holes in me...but I am still standing. Child...get on the shuttle...everything will be alright."

At that moment, Jegy finally turned as he had been serious, looking at the child as he unclipped his own weapon belt and handed it to the child, but all the while, he pulled out his old scout blaster with his left hand as his right hand held the Gaderaffii with his body weight on the right side holding it in place expertly. The child would receive his staff lightsaber of red, the silver lightsaber of green, and the lightsaber pike of orange. Waiting for the child to get out of the way, he would walk forward as he expected the Mandalorians around them to crowd around them as Jegy had to focus a lot of the Force against the pain, his own movements with it being weakened but his body spoke of a warrior. Holding his Gaderaffii upwards in a defensive stance, he kept his eyes on the two weapons as he knew what could happen with a Mandalorian, a rather dangerous prey as he rarely fought one on one but here...it was needed.

"You want to finish this...then come at me. Do it...let me finally die."

[member="Val Fazar"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]

Val's shaking legs made him stagger a little as the Sullustan moved him away. He regained his footing as he almost fell over, feeling another surge of power rush through the older man's body. Val was certainly amazed, but could sense this power decreasing by the second. There was no way Jegy could retain his power for very long, he was getting....weak.

Val had heard that word many times throughout his short life, which had flashed before his eyes a good number of times in the past hour or so. Even as an infant, he was barely Force Sensitive enough to be considered for training. During classes, his peers would often tease him for being the weakest of the group. He always lost during practice duels, messed up during Force lessons, if it weren't for his academic brilliance he would probably be thrown out of the order. He clenched his fists, looking down at his feet.

"No more..."

He slowly walked back over to Jegy. "No more self doubt...no more weakness..." He stood side by side with the Sullustan, looking back up at the Mandalorians with a fire in his eyes that screamed nothing but pride in himself. "No more being afraid!" He said, feeling the shaking in his body cease completely. His tendrils let go of his lightsaber, igniting the green blade again and getting into a perfect Soresu stance. If the Jedi Masters back home could see him now, they'd definitely be impressed. "Neither of us will die today. We're going to get through this..." He said, looking over at the Sullustan with a smirk that would make Kit Fisto himself swoon. "...And then you're going to tell me the story of how you wound up drunk on a rusty shuttle." He said, chuckling lightly before once again focusing on the group of Mandalorians in front of them. He wasn't going to let the man die for him. If they were going down, they were going down together.

Necrin took his lightsaber as it was thrown towards him. It felt good to have it back in his hand. Then he stood up, and prepared to follow Adenn to the hangar. Of course he would let [member="Adenn Kyramud"] have the lead. It was his ship, his People and his revenge after all, so it would only be proper. Necrin never wanted to get between someone and their revenge, even if that revenge was on one of his allies.

But Adenn's Words amused Necrin. Sure, he hadn't made an attampt to hide that he 'underestimated' Adenn and his mandalorians, but pointing it out like that was unexpected. Like all sith, Necrin knew he was stronger than most others. He had the force completly under his Control, had trained With lightsabers for many years, and had also trained others to perfection. So a few armor wearing Warriors With blasters never scared him. The only advantage these mandalorians had over him, was their number. But in a formal one-on-one duel With Adenn, or anyone on this ship, he was sure he would be victorious.

The walk to the other hangar was short, only taking them a moment. Necrin arrived shortly after Adenn, right as they were blowing up the door. He followed inside, keeping a little in the back. As Adenn had said, he would lead the attack. But he saw who these force-using attackers were: a child and a middle-aged sullustan. To say the least, Necrin was not impressed. Yet, the Powers he had felt through the force had been strong enough. Could there be more the them than it seemed?

The talking, or rather pleading, was boring to listen to. It was too formal, too declaring, and too noble. So was the actions of the sullustan too. It only got interesting when he had taken his blaster and staff, and approached Adenn. But Necrin knew this was the man that had killed the mandalorians, so he would let Adenn have a go With him first, to see how strong they both were, and for Adenn to take his revenge.

But then happened the unexpected again. The child also stepped forth, standing beside the sullustan. So he wants to die too, Necrin thought. That can be arranged. Now, he too stepped forward towards Adenn, drawing his own lightsaber, but not activating it yet. He removed the Hood from his head, staring on both their enemies. "You spoke of honor, kid. Yet you want to attack a man two-on-one," Necrin's voice was Cold, menacing. He was not fond of killing kids, despite being a sith, but he would not hesitate if it was needed. Therfore, he tried to intimidate him to back Down first. "Have you ever met a sith lord before? Or fought one? Well, that is about to change." Now, Necrin activated his lightsaber, and took up a loose stance for Shien.

[member="Val Fazar"] | [member="Jegy Sesara"]

Adenn didn't comment as [member="Darth Necrin"] accompanied him, the help would be useful if things got ugly, which they no doubt would. They arrived at the hanger rather quickly and the door was blown. The results certainly weren't what Adenn had expected, he'd expected someone to get squished or the door to fly into the shuttle. Instead the kid stopped it using the Force and placed it down. Quirking an eyebrow behind his helmet, Adenn laughed as Val said he was to weak to defend himself. Lying wasn't a strong suite of the Jedi, especially the younglings. If anything, the kid seemed very capable of defending himself but had let the sullust do most of the work. Then he played the honor card and Adenn shook his head while frowning behind his helmet.
"What do you know of honor?" Spat out Adenn. "You attacked us unprovoked, it is you who started this all. Remember that should you survive, whatever harm or death comes to him," Adenn pointed at [member="Jegy Sesara"]. "is because of you([member="Val Fazar"])."

Not only that, but Jegy had killed Mandalorians, and Mandalorians of Clan Mortui. Adenn wouldn't let that stand, one didn't do that and expect to get away with it. Then Jegy stepped forward in front of Val, showing honor in that at least, though what he said was foolish in Adenn's eyes.
"You say he is not fully grown, yet he acts as if he is. Attacking others unprovoked, fighting rather than talking, aspects that aren't very Jedi like." Sneering behind his helmet, Adenn continued. "Every individual is responsible for their actions, even children. But especially Jedi children."

At least the sullustan accepted the situation in stepping forward to fight alone, to die with some measure of honor in that. That was ruined though when the youngling stepped forward. The child had his chance to escape, had his chance to go free and walk away from it all. But he chose poorly, choosing to fight 2 on 1 while claiming the high road.
"How very jetiise like of you, not fighting fairly in duels. No matter, I'll kill you too then."

That wouldn't be needed though, Necrin decided to honor their accord rather quickly. Smirking behind his helmet, Adenn nodded his head to Necrin, simply stating with that nod that he could do whatever he pleased with the kid. Barking out another laugh, Adenn activated his own lightsaber, the black and red blade highlighting Adenn perfectly. The crossguards were deactivated, as was the other side, all to surprise Jegy later on. Only one blade was activated, but it'd be enough for Adenn, especially with all his other toys at hand.

Adenn was about half a dozen meters away from Jegy, perhaps less, nothing he couldn't cross quickly. Taking a step forward, there was a collective snap from the other Mandalorians in the room as they put their blasters to their sides.. They recognized this for what it was, a blood duel, to appease the blood and honor of those who had been killed. Raising his lightsaber into a salute, the blade going straight in front of the T in his visor, Adenn let out a chuckle. Then he spoke one last time.
"This blade was taken from a council member of the Jedi or Sith of old and modified to suit Clan Mortui. With it, countless Jedi and Sith have been killed, countless Force users. Today, it shall kill another."

One moment he was standing there, finishing his last sentence, the next he was a blur of motion. Adenn rushed straight towards Jegy with a burst of his jetpack, running full tilt towards the shaman. The lightsaber was in his right hand while the blaster was in his left. He was holding the lightsaber out to the side, slightly to his back, while his blaster was in front of him. Adenn squeezed off half a dozen shots towards Jegy, each shot aimed towards a different main join of the body(neck, shoulders, hips), while the head got 2 shots rather than one. The last shot was aimed high, aimed towards Jegy's head so get him to bring his weapon up to block or take it.

Practically directly after that Adenn would be on top of Jegy. He'd try to spin kick Jegys legs out from under him, while also stabbing forth with the lightsaber, intent on ending the fight quickly. No doubt it wouldn't be so simple, but Adenn was aiming to see how well Jegy could react. If the fight ended so quickly, Adenn would take the plus points, but if not, well it had been awhile since Adenn was truly challenged.

[member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Val Fazar"] [member="Jegy Sesara"]

He had stepped forward in honor, knowing of his fate and how well it can be sealed. Today would be the day his nightmares could end, his life could finally cease in a proper fashion, how he can be reunited with so many he had lost. Yet that felt ruined, the Nautolan child spoke of no more, standing beside him as he had not only ruined the spell of honor. Jegy gave only a quick glance at the child as he did not know where his own weapon belt had gone that he handed him, was he wearing it now? Regardless, he heard the snide comment on how he wound up on the shuttle as he did not smile, there was no gentleness of his voice, only a gruff sentence with venom in his voice with the most authority he could muster, sounding as if he had more power than he let on from a long time ago.

"Child, you make the Jedi I killed look sane. The Mandalorian is right, you know nothing of what me and this man have lived for."

Jegy hoped that would jar him, perhaps even make him think of what he said for he had taken the lives of the childs religion and even more so, agreeing with him but did not say on the topic of his own harm or death, he did not want to let on that much. Hearing the counter-argument to him, his voice had let that authority slowly slip away, not in a pleading manner but more of a odd gentleness but at the same time, having it feel with weight, as if someone older than him spoke.

"Child has not once let bloodshed put upon his fingers. He is untrained in the mind of the sense, if anything, a beating would be needed but not death. Most young Jedi look up to what they wish to become and those that fail to learn it, become what he had done, reckless acts of violence in an attempt to become some heroic figure."

The child had gone forward, hearing that the Mandalorian wished for his death now as well as he watched the other man ignite his lightsaber, attempting to throw his weight around as he watched the mans loose stance of Shien, knowing the form way to well as he made a barked comment, almost as if he was rather pissed off as he held his blaster up for a brief moment as he stared at this "Sith Lord". He wanted to argue, say that his Form was to loose, how he could properly show the way to do Shien, a Form he had hundreds of years to master yet he did not speak a single word, he wanted the child to feel where he was, to let him decide the true fate. He came back to senses when he saw the mans lightsaber ignite from one side, noting how long the handle was as it was a rather unnatural build to it and not a style he was rather accustomed to but then he heard where he got it from...and it confused him.

"So is it Sith or Jedi? If you do not know, probably be wise to look into it."

That was Jegys massive problem, he had no idea how to converse rather well...giving advice sure, speeches at times yes but that sentence alone shows the massive weakness. He had no idea how to do a proper comeback, he did not say much more as he had to process the sentences a bit more. The Mandalorian put his lightsaber up near his helmet, Jegy did near the same as it required a bit more of a cradling effect but done so as it shimmered the light purple yet at that moment, the Jetpack thrusted forward as blaster fire erupted at specific targets of his body. Jegy moved the Gaffi like lightsaber rather quickly, his right arm moving it to the proper sides, all while handling the scout pistol in his left hand as he flicked several shots away, making most sure to not piss off the Mandalorians off near them, two of which were near his head as the second shot was a bit high and he knew it, but he went to block it as the Mandalorian was on top of him.

The spin kick worked as he was off his feet, possibly not helping the matter as he was trying to not focus on the large amount of pain coursing through his left leg yet the lightsaber that stabbed forward, that was a matter he knew way to well. Those that attempt to end it quickly, forget the simple duel. The first moves are what determines the end. As he fell to the ground, he made his choice rather quickly as he was not spry nor was he well, but this was to end either now, or near never. Taking a desperate move for there was little choice, he moved his Gaffi downwards, the songsteel connecting with his blade as he could feel it glance as he wanted it to go upwards but the cost he felt, would make him nearly blackout. Using the Force to keep going, he watched the Mandalorian skid down on the right side of his Gaffi on the stab, away from his body yet he felt the thumb, his own index finger becoming sheered off from the lightsaber itself of the Mandalorians. They were gone, he felt the crossguard on the old Gaffi Lightsaber become destroyed as it kept moving forward, it melting and then shattering violently with the circuits of the lightsaber failing, the Gaffi Lightsaber switching off. As he watched the Mandalorian still come forward, it felt as if it was of slow motion. Moving his left arm up rather quickly, even if cocked into an angle during that time, the stab the Mandalorian did would not be stopped that easily, jetpack or not. These shots were away from the lightsaber the Mandalorian had, the one that killed so many as he felt it nearly stabbing into his right shoulder. Knowing where he wanted to fire, he shot three times with precision and only thrice as he only had six shots in the scout pistol.

The first shot was aimed at the left gauntlet the Mandalorian had, right where the lightsabers activation was as he was intending to disable its function though the degree of success was minimal though hitting the gauntlets knuckles would be a bonus. The second shot was closer to the right side of his chest, close to a weakness in his armor but that was never the intention, he only wanted to see his back for a brief second as the third and final shot went towards the Jetpack, not where the main thrusters or activation were but where the fuel cord was as he intended for his jetpack to sputter violently and make him confused for a short period of time, at least in orientation. Finally, as he felt feet hit upon the ground first, arching it as he did a hard jump as it was not pleasant, using the Force even as he used a Force Jump but it was not very far, just near the ring of Mandalorians as he actually tumbled on a roll before getting on his feet and skidding, very carefully getting up as he felt all the pain course through him, the Force circulating as if in punishment of letting off as he barely could stand.

At the end of this, he could just stand there as he did not know what had happened to the Mandalorian, if he was wounded or not but Jegy knew what he had happened to him. The Mandalorians around him could see the thumb and index finger been completely cut off, seared to the bone as it was charcoal black on his orange tan like skin. Worse, the Gaffi Lightsaber had been hit during this brief moment as it sparked, no longer working except as a blunt weapon with a spike on the end which Jegy casually with three fingers, flipped around to use with parts of the former lightsaber falling right out onto the floor, the crystal itself tinking onto the ground. To the more observant, the right shoulder was also hit as there was a black mark on the shoulder as the clothing was cut and a very brief glance had hit him though Jegy probably did not feel it due to all the other pain occurring at the same time. If any credit was given to Jegy, he was a very tough person and more so, was still standing with all the wounds he had taken throughout the entire time and still refused to just back down, fall over or die with some form of dignity. Jegy then spoke up, his voice crackled as it was almost like a real voice, almost of a screech as it felt so unrefined, its speech almost resembling a language being spoken for the first time, as if a Tusken spoke it.

"There was sixteen different ways I could have simply just reacted and I choose that one willingly. You say you have killed countless, you have no idea what the word countless even stands for."

With that, he took a more moderate stance as it was no lightsaber form known to anyone, for it was not even one known as it was of a Tusken fighting style, slightly crouched down as he merely just awaited the guy to stand back up or to move towards him though he gave one last set of choice words as his right arms clothing was almost torn off, giving a shine of purple of some form of object underneath yet he glanced for a moment beyond the Mandalorian, speaking rather quietly though it could be heard so easily, almost as if ramblings.

"Sun...Tamai...Nina...Ironik-a...Ivu...stand next to me just for a little longer...let me die with your hands guiding me home."

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]
[member="Val Fazar"]

"Two on o--You sent twenty people to kill him and you want to talk about numbers?" He asked before looking at the Sith beside his Mandalorian 'Friend'. He kept his stance, paying no mind to what Jegy had said. If anything, he could turn him over to the Council back on Kashyyk if they made it out of this. He didn't act on impulse, he thought things through. And right now having THREE highly trained duelists against him was even more undesirable than their current situation.

He kept his eyes focused on [member="Darth Necrin"] once [member="Jegy Sesara"] and [member="Adenn Kyramud"] began their duel. He knew he couldn't really help Jegy during the fight, but he could keep the Sith from making it 'Two on one' as they seemed to like complaining about. "I do not wish to fight, Sith. But I will not let you interfere." He said, his eyes darting around the hangar. Looking at the Sith in front of him, looking at Jegy and Adenn's duel, looking around for potentially hijackable Starfighters he could escape in if need be...

"Don't make me laugh, youngling," Necrin mocked. "Firstly, it was not I who sent those mandalorians. I'm was as much a guest here as you were, once we arrived. And secondly, he" Necrin pointed at Jegy, "was not supposed to be here, was he?" In Necrin's book, that makes it okay to outnumber the intruder.

The duel between Adenn and Jegy started much faster than between him and the jedi. It started out intense. But Necrin didn't Focus much on their fight. He only focused on the youngling. Their talk was amusing, at least. "If you do not want to fight, kid, then why did you step forth, and og into a fighting stance? Is that the New strategy of the jedi, giving threats, but not acting on them? Oh, how the once mighty have fallen. This is why you never could get rid of us."

New, he was begining to get impatient. Was the kid going to attack, or just look around the hangar. Was he thinking of escaping? If so, why didn't he do that when he had the chance earlier? "Come on, kid, attack me. Show me what you can do." He roared the last part. It would be fun to see how well this youngling could fare against him, a dark lord of the sith and earlier member of the Dark Council. "Or would you rather have me do the first move, like the jedi often want? Come on, now, hit me. I promise you won't die too fast." With that, he began a slow advance towards Val, but kept part of his Focus on the other duel that happened Next to them.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Jegy Sesara"] | [member="Val Fazar"]

"To be fair, neither he nor I were supposed to be there. He was simply there in the shuttle without my knowledge, he meant no harm!" He said, takings his Soresu stance once again. "I do not plan on attacking you, but I will do what needs to be done." He said, silently gulping as he watched the Sith Lord approach. He couldn't overpower him...but MAYBE he could outsmart him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom