Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in Space

"No! Nonononono!" Val pleaded to...well, nobody specific as he fiddled with buttons in the shuttle's cockpit. What in skrag's name had he gotten himself into?! It had all started at a trip the young Jedi had been on with his class of about 5 different people of various species. The whole point of the trip was to go to all of their homeworlds to connect with themselves in their own unique ways, he was even on his way to Glee Anselm! That is, he was...why did one of them have to be from Taris? One would think it would still be in ruins after the bombardment waaay back when, but it had recovered quite nicely. Beautiful city on the surface, lots to explore...which meant trouble for the curious Nautolan. He'd managed to get lost, tried to hitch a ride to Glee Anselm himself at one of the spaceports, and wound up with a lovely --yet quite scary-- woman who took him to Glee Anselm....where his class had already LEFT. He knew he wasn't the most popular, but the Jedi in charge could have at LEAST taken a head count or two.

Now, here he was, alone in open space in the middle of nowhere. What were the odds that the rusty shuttle he'd "bought" (Taken and told the people there to bill it to the SJO) would have a hyperdrive that shut down midway through his trip? Now that he thought about it, probably very high. Communications were down, his fuel was running low, and he didn't know where the hell he was! "Alright, Val. Calm down. What would Master Natuka do?" The only solution that brought was 'Remove all clothing' which probably wouldn't help at all. "Alright, what would Master Okuro do?" The only thing he thought of there was 'When in doubt, lightsaber out' which again, probably wouldn't help at all. "I'm beginning to think I should associate myself with different Jedi...if I ever make it back." He said, gulping a bit. Suddenly, he heard some static coming frm the shuttle's communicator. He ran to it, pressing a button on the console. "Hello? Hello, can anyone hear me?"

Blank. Empty. These were the Words Necrin would use to describe Space. At least Wild Space. And he has had good time to look at it. For a long time now, he has been flying around at the edges of the Galaxy. Trying to dissapear. Once, he was a memebre of the Dark Council of the Jen'ari Empire. Not anymore. Not after the Madness. As soon as he learned, he had fled, knowing it would be impossible for him alone to fight the Empire's forces. His loyal soldiers, The Phantom Guard, had been sent out to look for a good Place to stay, where they wouldn't be found. But so far, Necrin had heard nothing.

It looked like it would be another day of looking, and feeling, for a Place suitable to stay. He flew his ship slowly, using the force to survey his surroundings. Most planets were not fitting, either having bad environment or boring population. And in this part of the Galaxy, it was uncommon to find others who were strong in the force.

But this day would be different. Necrin had felt out with the force for half an hour when he felt it. Someone strong in the force nearby. He steered the ship around to try and find the Source. And there, a bit away was another ship, which seemed to mostly drift instead of fly. But the aura from the pilot was unmistakable. There was a jedi there. It had been a long time since Necrin had killed his last jedi. This could be the one to start it again. He activated his communicator, and altered his voice, making it sound scared and desperate. "Help … trapped in … ship … fuel .." It was not his most convincing work, he was out of training. But it would have to do. Jedi didn't ignore a plead for help.

[member="Val Fazar"]

Deep Space, a place where one would think it's hard to find things, but there were those who knew better. Adenn was one of them, though he had used that knowledge more for war than to find anything 'useful' over the years. Rather than focus on finding lost or discarded ships or supplies, Adenn had used that knowledge to find people, big or small, wealthy or poor, merchants or less savory people, such as pirates. The reaction of such finds varied from friendliness to open hostilities, oftentimes not even Adenn knowing what he'd do until he spoke with the leader, except with pirates that is. Pirates were immediately killed, regardless of what they'd done recently, they were all to be shot on sight. However, Adenn had never expected to come across an old and rusty shuttle, especially one with a life sign still on-board.

Adenn stood on the bridge of one of his fleets ships, a Unicorn-class Heavy Cruiser, and was gazing out at the vast expanse of space. There wasn't much to be seen with the eye, but with sensors one could discover many things. A few moments ago, sensors had revealed a shuttle floating in space about 10 kilometers away from the Heavy Cruiser Adenn found himself on. Now, usually Adenn would ignore it, but there was still a life-form on board, so whoever it was could be useful. Then sensors detected another ship near the first, though it was different from the first. Sighing in annoyance, Adenn ordered his ship to close in on the location of the ships. It was then he received the calls from both ships. One was obviously faked and the other seemed genuine enough, though as always, one couldn't be completely sure.

Chuckling to himself, Adenn decided to answer both. To [member="Val Fazar"] he sent the following, his voice was cold and hard, it would sound uncaring of others and indifferent to so many things.
"Yes, hello there. Someone can hear you, though who is it that you are? I wouldn't want to find out you're an enemy and have to deal with you, permanently." The following chuckle of his was dark and ominous, promising pain and death.

At the same time, [member="Darth Necrin"] would receive a message as well, there his voice would be just as cold and hard as with Val.
"Help isn't coming, whoever you are. But I am here, it simply depends on who you are and if you warrant life or death. So, speak quickly, for I dislike those who blatantly lie."

The messages would be encrypted so each recipient would only get the message meant for them and wouldn't be able to get the other one, or see it. At the same time these messages were sent, the heavy cruiser would be nearing the ships, closing the distance between them all. The weapons were mostly idle, but shields were up and sensors were actively scanning the surrounding area. The ship itself looked standard to all other Unicorn-class Heavy Cruisers, but there was the Clan Mortui symbol painted onto it, going from the right sides top command deck down to the tip of the wing and on the left was the Mandalorian Mythosaur skull, also the same size. Other than that, there were no other signs of allegiance, no differences from any other of its kind. However, it was crewed by Mandalorians, and they were always ready for a fight, even when none was evident to be had.

[member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Val Fazar"]

Val decided it would be best to accept the communication from the more fortified looking ship. The other one seemed genuine to him, but he was just giving the supposedly weakened person the benefit of the doubt, as was his nature. "N-No, I'm not an enemy. My name is Val Fazar of The Silver Jedi Order. I've gotten misplaced from my group, and I'm sure the Order would compensate you handsomely for my return." He spoke too highly of himself. If he were a Jedi Master, perhaps that would be a solid offer. However, his high-ish voice even with his accent made it clear he was no more than a Youngling. He didn't doubt that The Order would like for him to be returned, but he knew himself he wasn't nearly important enough to warrant any sort of search party. That being said, maybe this pilot was an idiot. It was open space, it wouldn't be too much to assume he'd stumbled upon a drunken pirate looking around to make a quick credit chip. No, the ship was too advanced. It was open market, but anyone flying a Unicorn-Class had to be important one way or another. He certainly couldn't afford to underestimate the man. His shuttle had no weapons, no working hyperdrive, and was running on fumes. Even if the other ship was slow, trying to outrun it would be like trying to outswim a Gooberfish with no legs and his hands tied behind his back. Val hovered over the communicator, waiting for a response. He also kept his eyes on the other ship, wanting to help the other person as well.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Darth Necrin"]

The coming of the Unicorn Cruiser was a big surprise. One rarely saw such ships out here. Yet, today there was one. And it had seen him. Necrin didn't know anyone who had ships like that, but he was most likely not popular among them. In his career as sith, he had made enemies, some of them powerfull. And now, he was voulnerable.

The message that came was a surprise. Even the fact that a message sent to him was a surprise. "Help isn't coming, whoever you are. But I am here, it simply depends on who you are and if you warrant life or death. So, speak quickly, for I dislike those who blatantly lie." A pretty Clear Message, and uninteresting in itself. It was the voice that caught Necrin's attention. He recognized it from somewhere. Some Place not too long ago.

The realization hit him like a rampaging rancor. [member="Adenn Kyramud"] , whom Necrin had called an ally once. What was he doing out here? No, that didn't matter. Now, it was time for a reunion. He turned on his communicator again, making sure this Message only reached Adenn. "Greetings, Kyramud," his voice was arrogant and filled With hubris. "I expect you remember me. Darth Necrin, former Dark Counciler. It has been far too long, wouldn't you say?" With that, he activated the systems on his ship that he had kept off, to make it look like it was in a worse condition than it is, and slowly started flying towards the Unicorn-class. But he hadn't forgotten his little friend in the fuel-less ship, watching every move he made With the ship.

[member="Val Fazar"]

"To both, to combine the villages of Shinau and Miaka, I now pronounce you both m-"

There was a loud blaster sound as Jegy jerked awake, almost screaming as he started to sweat, panting hard as he looked left and then right, touching at his chest as he shook rather hard. Another bad dream. Jegy looked to the side as he was in some sort of compartment area, no more of a technical compartment to which he did not recognize. Looking to the side, he noticed the bottle of Tihaar which made him give a small groan from where he sat. Of course, got drunk again. How else do I end up in these strange situations? Looking around, he noticed several pipes and panels as he tried to identify a nearby hatch as there was some talk below where he sat upon. Pressing his ear against the the hatch, he could hear a panicked voice as he heard of something of the Silver Jedi Order. Great, more people that believe the Galaxy can change by simply giving hugs. He could hear more chatter but it was of threats, it sounded like more people were on the way and whatever was going to happen, it may not end well. Alright, I am in some form of ship about to be boarded at the starport, no problem.

Grabbing onto the hatch, he would turn it carefully as he opened it up, showing he was in some form of shuttle. Carefully letting himself down, he grunted before jumping down. Due to still having a bit of a hangover, his landing was less of a elegant one, but more of a stomach first hit into the ground which resulted in a rather loud THUD then a rather long groan. "I am to old for this." Slowly, he sat up to observe everything around him, wearing rather unique robes that could signify one of those Lost. Turning his rather large Sullustan head, his light green eyes looked over towards a young Nautolan who was apparently frightened and most likely, more frightened of the person that just fell through the ducts above. Not including, the Sullustan before him was rather well armed with a blaster on his hip and several lightsaber hilts with a large staff looking one on his back as he slowly got up, dusting himself off. "Please...do not be alarmed. I...do not know where I am. What is going on young one?" As the situation became known before him, he started to realize the younglings clothes, the space in front of them and noting the ship in the distance as he realized it was not looking well for the situation and with it, he let the Force quietly cleanse him of the alcohol in his system, knowing that perhaps, he needed to be ready for what was to come.

[member="Val Fazar"]

As Adenns ship neared the shuttle, Adenn couldn't hide the smirk on his face. A Jedi, here of all places, he was honestly surprised that one of them was out here, usually they were somewhere in their temples, far from the drudgeries of life and such lowly ships. Oh, he'd be compensated for helping this person and handsomely too, Adenn laughed at that, into the comms so that he'd be heard. If the person didn't sound so young, Adenn might've believed them, right before blowing them to smithereens or boarding the shuttle and killing whoever was on board. But this, a Jedi youngling, no he wouldn't kill a mere kid. The Jedi took kids and forced them into becoming Jedi, they didn't have much choice in the matter. No, Adenn would do something else, he'd bring the kid aboard and try to talk with him, get him to see reason and leave the Jedi behind.

Then the message from [member="Darth Necrin"] came to Adenn and he couldn't hide the sneer from his face. He vaguely remembered a Necrin, from the Jen'ari he believed, but didn't quite remember enough to know if he'd been truly allied or said it to appease Harris. Not that it mattered now, the arrogant voice set Adenn on edge and for a moment he thought about shooting the ship to pieces, but that simply wouldn't do, especially not with a youngster nearby. No, Adenn would be cautious about this. So he sent another pair of messages to each party involved.

To [member="Val Fazar"] he sent
"Well well well, a Jedi. Not the best of things to be, but I don't blame you for that, I blame those who kidnapped you from your family for that. I'll bring you aboard my ship adiik(child), get you squared away and if that's what you want after a little chat, take you home." A tractor beam would then lock onto his shuttle to bring it aboard one of the hangers. Within that hanger would be a group of Mandalorians, each would have their helmets off, and would look/be somewhat older in age. They were there to draw on the instinct of trust your elders, they know best. Within the hanger, there'd be maintenance workers who'd get to work on the shuttle, and of course put a tracker or two on it, just in case.

Meanwhile, to [member="Darth Necrin"] a different message was sent. First came a sigh, mainly at his arrogance, and then.
"Well well well, Necrin you say? I don't quite remember that, care to refresh me?" Adenn remembered him somewhat, but the arrogance simply had to go, so he belittled him, however slightly. "I do suppose it's been a long time though, what with all that's happened and how the Jen'ari are gone now."

Again, each message was sent specifically towards that one person, encrypted so the other party wouldn't be able to see it.

[member="Jegy Sesara"] [member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Val Fazar"]

When he heard [member="Jegy Sesara"] behind him, Val spun around quickly and ignited his lightsaber. The dimly lit ship was now engulfed in a bright green light which was probably more of an irritant to the hungover Sullustan. "M-My apologies, I didn't know buying this ship meant bringing along a passenger." He said, deactivating his blade and putting it back on his belt. "I was on my way home but this shuttle seems to have shut down, aside from the more vital functions. Hyperdrive's busted though." He said before hearing the incoming transmission, quickly turning his attention to it.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] came in clearly through the communicator so Val and his new 'Friend' could hear him. Val lightly clenched his fists at the man's remark about the Jedi, but had enough self restraint to know not to backtalk, especially given the condition he was in. As he noticed the tractor beam pulling them in, he turned back to the Sullustan. "Well, hopefully this 'chat' he wants to have is quick and harmless. If we make it out of this, I'll make sure to get you back to Glee Anselm, or...wherever else you may want to go." He said, offering Jegy a friendly smile.

Upon entering the hangar, Val pointed to the pile of...whatever that was that Jegy had woken up in prior to them meeting. "Please, hide there until I give the signal to come out. We're dealing with Mandalorians here, and I'd like to keep things as peaceful as possible." He said, hiding his lightsaber under his head tendrils to make himself seem less aggressive. He walked out of the main hatch of the shuttle, looking around at all the people as he waited for this person he was to 'Chat' with.\

The light from the lightsaber did surprise him, taking a quick step back as he almost readied into combat position. If it was many years younger, he would have drawn his blade but the years Jegy has felt tolled onto his body and wisdom, told him not to. It was perhaps, a good idea. LIstening to him he would carefully move his eyes around the ship as he muttered to himself about hating space travel. "Each ship usually has a backup hyperdrive...even if a shuttle but-" The transmission came through as Jegy remained quiet, adopting an unusual stare at the communications console, he knew that one word far to well, an official of a town in Rori told him that all the time. "Mandalorian." He whispered, knowing what kind of trouble was coming and Jegy knew the best idea for this was to not fight at all. Fighting one or two of them was a challenge by itself, fighting multiple might as well be fighting an entire regiment of Stormtroopers. Hearing the child once again, he slowly turned his head to give a knowing look but forced himself to smile. "Yes...honestly I do not know where to go, I just kindof wander."

Seeing watching their own shuttle enter the hanger bay, he slowly stepped further and further back from the viewport as the child gave him an order. Younger, he would have laughed. Now, he took it as a blessing. "Very well, I shall quietly go back where I was...if you get into trouble, best make a loud racket." Looking up at the hatch he came from, he carefully bended his knees but before that, Jegy looked at the child. "By the way, you can call me Shaman." With that, Jegy made a leap with the command of the Force, going all the way back up and landing better than before, looking down for a moment before closing the hatch completely and laying against the pipes nearby. Giving some of his focus, he carefully tried to make himself look unimportant to those who came up there as he attempted to use the Force to conceal himself, having mastered it for some time now.

[member="Val Fazar"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

The second Message came fast, though after Necrin saw the Cruiser pull the smaller Shuttle in. He listened to the Message, feeling his anger rise whan Adenn wanted him to refresh his memory. Though Adenn confirmed right after that he remembered him, when he mentioned the Jen'ari. When the Message ended, the Shuttle bearing the other force-sensitive had been pulled completly in by the Cruiser.

The way Adenn had spoken made it Clear he no longer felt they were allies. If he would be hostile, Necrin couldn't feel. But he had to be cautious, now that he was alone, while Adenn probably had many mandalorians under his command on the ship. He carefully thought what he would say in the Next Message he would send.

"I see, you do remember me, despite Your claims," he opened the Message With, sending it only to the Unicorn-class. "Though probably not as well as you should. I'd think you would have blasted me to pieces now, if you had wanted to kill me, for whatever reasons. But it seems I'm at the disadvantege here anyway. So, I humbly request the permission to land on Your ship," he pronaunced the Word 'humbly' in a sarcastic and mocking way. "This is what you wanted, right? Or else you hadn't sent the Message in the first Place."

But Necrin held back what he thought was the reason. That Adenn wanted him inside his hive of mandalorians, where he was complitly at his mercy. All the mandalorians Necrin had known didn't care for dishonnored allies, which is what Necrin probably was in Adenn's eyes. But Necrin had walked out of more Dangerous Places before. Besides, he had something Adenn didn't. The force.

[member="Jegy Sesara"] | [member="Val Fazar"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"]

At the message from Val, Adenn tilted his head in contemplation, wondering why a Jedi would be heading home. Interesting, perhaps the Jedi had changed more than what he had known, an interesting conundrum. No matter, he'd do his best to find out more about this kid and his situation. At the same time, the message from Necrin came in, it caused Adenn to sigh. He had misinterpreted what Adenn meant, deciding to rectify that, Adenn sent another message to him.
"I remember a Necrin, but I don't remember what role he played, aside from being on the Dark Council. That said, I do know you were once an ally, perhaps you still can be." But with the sarcasm from him, Adenn simply scoffed. "Yes, you're at the disadvantage, so don't get snarky with me, I could decide to 'remember' you as someone I disliked, and simply shoot you out of space. But yes, I'll allow you clearance to land aboard my ship."

That done, Adenn turned his attention back to the Jedi youngling. He had come in and landed, and even as Adenn watched, the elderly Mandalorians approached the child. At the same time, the Manda engineers began working on fixing the outside of the shuttle, they'd head in eventually, and perhaps they'd fine Jegy, but for now they stuck to the outside. As that happened, the leader of the squad came to the Jedi youngling and crouched before him before speaking in a gentle tone.
"Hello adiik(child), my alor says you're here because you're traveling home. We were under the impression that Jedi weren't allowed to see their families once becoming Jedi, even only younglings. Something about the Order being family or some such osik(crap). That said, no doubt you're confused and scared about all this, so here." The elderly Mando took out a piece of candy and held it out for the youngling to take, a smile on his face. "A gesture of goodwill, before we talk. Oh don't worry, we don't mean to hurt you, wouldn't dream of hurting a child. Mandos often adopt their enemies children, all so that they can be brought up under a loving family. So we won't hurt you, we just want to help adiik(child). What do you say, eh?"

At the same time, a hanger entrance on the other side of the ship opened up for Necrin to enter in. Within it was a squad of Mandalorians, they'd act as an honor guard and escort for Necrin. He'd be invited to a meeting room near the hanger to speak with Adenn, to discuss what role he currently played in the galaxy, and what the two of them could do together. Along with whether they were enemies or not. Within the meeting room, Adenn would be waiting, sitting at the head of the table, reading over a datapad and its reports, seemingly disinterested with the room.

[member="Darth Necrin"] [member="Jegy Sesara"] [member="Val Fazar"]

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Val's black eyes raised in a confused manner, quite suspicious. One didn't need to be a Jedi to know an elderly man giving a child candy didn't always mean something good. However, like always, he gave him the benefit of the doubt, taking the candy with a gentle smile. "Not a problem at all. As long as we mean each other no harm, I would be more than happy to discuss with you." He said, putting the candy in his pocket. He knew Mandalorians were probably more honorable than to poison a child with candy, but he still had his suspicions. He walked into the room, sitting at the other end of the table. "So, what was it you wanted to discuss?" He asked, sitting politely.

He could not observe what was going on, having to sit in this ship, alone. As he laid against the bulkhead, he gave a long sigh as he held onto the bottle of Tihaar near him, almost completely empty as he held it up, giving a small mutter. "Why is the Tihaar always gone?" As he finished that sentence, he heard the grinding of repairs along with the footsteps of someone coming close as he focused on the Force to conceal his presence, putting the bottle behind his clothing as he watched carefully a pair of technicians walk right on past him. Remaining rather quiet, putting his trust in the Force as he looked like a piece of old used clothing, rags that were thrown onto the floor at random. As time passed on, the two talking as Jegy kept the facade up with the Force, one looked towards him strangely, as if wondering what was going on as he tapped the side of his helmet to activate a function to which, Jegy held up his right hand and waved it rather slowly to the side, giving a mental thought towards the Mandalorian looking at him.

Strange, just clothing.
"Strange, just some clothing...hey Maki, is that conduit nearly repaired?" "Yeah, just let me slide in the last cord."

With that, the other Mandalorian tech not named Maki would turn away to keep working as Jegy kept on watching. Soon afterwards, after perhaps two minutes, the pair would get up and walk away, passing right on by Jegy as he kept the facade up until he was able to get up and walk to the conduit, checking for any form of cameras to which, he would drop the facade if none were found, breathing out slowly as he looked at the access port to this side being closed. Jegy would hope no other Mandalorian would come around this way, he does not know how many more weak minded individuals can exist in one Mandalorian ship...which would be in very very short supply of luck for Jegy.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Val Fazar"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]

Good. Very good. Necrin had come out here in hopes of finding a Place to hide, but instead found an old ally. This had turned out much better than expected. He flew his ship towards Adenn's, in the direction of aa recently opened hangar. This could still very much be a trap, but it would be better to be on the enemy's ship, than in his own small one, which could easily be shot to pieces. Now, he would at least have a chance to fight back. But for now, he would assume he was just going there to talk.

He landed the ship in the hangar, took his Brown cloak over himself, and exited the ship. Outside was a Group of mandalorians. They didn't look hostile, at least not yet. Necrin went over to them, and reached for his lightsaber. At once, all of the mandalorians aimed their weapons at him, their speed remarkable. But right after, Necrin threw his weapon before the feet of the one he thought was the leader. "I mean no harm," he said. The leader picked up the lightsaber, and took a step towards Necrin. "We are to lead you to Alor Kyramud. Come With us." Necrin followed in their midst.

The ship looked very good, and could not have been cheap. But how did Adenn acquire the credits to get it? Had he betrayed some of the others from their Empire, and turned them in for the bounties, if those still existed? He knew some of them had quite a big price on their head. Adenn hadn't seemed like a traitor, the few times Necrin had seen him. But People change.

They reached a room, not far from the hangar. He had expected better. There was a table With Chairs aroudn in this room, With Adenn already sitting at the head. Necrin walked over to one of the Chairs, and sat Down. Adenn was Reading on a datapad, but Necrin didn't care. "Nice ship you got here. Did you get it With the help of some of Our old 'friends'?" Given what Adenn had said earlier about being snarky, this was a risky opening. Therefore, Necrin followed right after With the rest he was going to say, not giving time to answer it. "So, what are we having this Meeting for? I don't expect it to be for old times sake. I had already been dead if you wanted me to be, so there is something you want to discuss." With that, he leant back in the Chair, awaiting the reply.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Jegy Sesara"] | [member="Val Fazar"]

The Mandalorians with Val noticed his confusion and suspicion. Grinning slightly, the elderly Mando chuckled and listened as the child spoke. When he said no harm, the Mando nodded, a smile on his face. They weren't there to hurt the kid, only talk a bit, perhaps persuade him to leave the Jedi. Then they moved towards the meeting room, it was one separate from the one with Adenn. They didn't want for the Jedi and Sith to start fighting again, or to give either side the wrong idea. Once the youngling sat, so too did the Mandalorian leader there. What did they want to discuss, a good question, not even he was sure. For now it seemed to be quite the conundrum, but the Mando didn't let them dissuade him, instead he began talking.
"Well, why don't we get introductions out of the way first? My name is Hector, Command Sergeant Major Hector, squad leader and trainer of Clan Mortui, the ones who own this ship. You are?"

It was usually best to get names out of the way first, made everyone seem more humane, especially the Mandalorians. Waiting for whatever answer Val would give, Hector would speak a few moments later.
"What we'd like to discuss is you and why you're here." He held his hands up partially, showing his palms. "Now before you think this as anything bad, we're just curious. From what we've seen, Jedi can't see their families, part of why we dislike them. After all, family is everything to real Mandalorians. Also why we wish to speak with youngsters such as yourself, to see why you stay, what makes the Jettiise so good?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around the same time, Necrin had come and landed. The Mandalorian escorts there were wary, but not hostile, but were surprised when the Sith simply handed his lightsaber to them. As they escorted him to the room, they exuded confidence, even as they kept an eye on him. When they reached the conference room, only 2 Mandalorians entered the room, the rest remained outside, while the one with Necrins lightsaber went to Adenn and handed it to him. Then he and his cohort went and placed themselves at either side of the door, standing at ease.

Placing his datapad down, Adenn took the lightsaber and looked it over as Necrin spoke. When Necrin said old friends, Adenn couldn't help himself, he chuckled before giving the lightsaber a twirl. Sure the man was snarky, even if Adenn had told him not to be, but he'd let it slide, for now. Before Adenn could respond, Necrin kept speaking and Adenn merely shook his head in amusement.
"Rather impatient, aren't you? No matter, I suppose you do deserve to know. I've gone up in the world Necrin, far up. Now I have allies, lots of them, part of how I got this ship, one of many. My fleet isn't anything to scoff at either." It was a calculated risk for Adenn, come out early with so much, made it more plausible that he did have allies. He continued on then, his smile evident.

"This meeting is to determine where you stand in the galaxy, and what loyalties you still hold to the old regime. It's also to discuss what you could possibly give to myself and vice versa. No doubt I'll have more to offer now, but who knows." Chuckling low, Adenn tilted his head while spinning the lightsaber in his hand. He was the very definition of confident, and it would be evident in the Force. Adenn wasn't worried in the slightest about an attack, nor was he worried about something happening to him.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

Val noticed how polite this Mandalorian was. It was strange to see, though he hadn't met many Mandalorians. However, he wasn't about to complain. "My name is Val Fazar." He said, giving a bit of a smirk at his title. "Command Sergeant Major? You must be important." He said, offering a slight chuckle. "Trust me, I wouldn't be here if I had any other choice...no offense. You see, my class and I were visiting various planets. I wound up lost on Taris, tried to find my way to Glee Anselm where I knew my class was headed next, only to find they'd already left. Luckily for me, Glee Anselm is my home planet, so the local Nautolans were very helpful." He said, his smile shrinking a little when he was asked about family. "Well, as Jedi, we believe attachment can lead to the Dark Side. When we become too attached to people, whether they're friends, family, or loved ones, we can often fall victim to the fear of losing them. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." He said, quoting one of the holocrons he had studied from a wise old Jedi many years ago. "Since family is the easiest to get attached to, we keep ourselves from them. For all I know, maybe I spoke to my parents while I was on Glee Anselm." He said, chuckling a little again. "Though I fully understand how you feel. Mandalorians are much like Jedi if I do say so myself. You all come from different clans, but you're for the most part one big family. That's kind of what the Jedi Order is to me."

There was a loud noise from afar as Jegy Sesara would carefully move around the shuttle craft to get an idea what was going on. He saw a small viewport as he kept his assuming appearance, more now like looking at fogged glass. He watched a male leave and drop a cylinder like object to them to which Jegy knew was almost instantly, a lightsaber. Being quiet, he merely watched the male march away as he could not detect in the Force whether or not the male was of the Light or the Dark. Very Confusing. Slowly, he lowered himself down as he felt something press onto his back, a rifle of some kind. "Halt, hands where I can see them." Very slowly, he did so as he had his palms facing towards the person holding the weapon as he started to pull off his scout pistol off his hip, the most visible weapon and press it onto his back. "Now, we are going for a long wal-" There was a long shffffffftttt then a whirring sound as Jegy slowly but carefully turned around to look at the individual now stuck in stasis, surrounded by an odd veil of yellow as he was stuck in time. Very carefully, Jegy slowly took back his scout pistol and put it back on his belt, tapping the side of the guys helmet. "Nice try, though now I have to think of what to do with you. This won't be fun...for either one of us."

Placing his right hand on the persons helmet, he started to do delve into the mind of the soldier, searching for his memories as he searched for the most recent, seeing him and how he got here. This would take several minutes as the stasis would keep up yet being discovered was not a good idea either yet he had to do this, else risk alerting the entire base.

[member="Val Fazar"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Darth Necrin"]

Necrin noticed how Adenn said he had moved up in the world, and that he had allies now. Like their earlier group was just a pushover. Once, they had been strong. Before the corruption. Everyone who left had good reason to do so, but he wouldn't call their empire a pushover. But it was true, that Adenn had seemingly moved up from how he used to be. This ship alone was evidence. And if what he said was true, his allies were certainly powerfull and wealthy.

"As you might have guessed," he started to answer. "my possition in the Galaxy is not what it used to be. After we left, I have had no permanent Place to be. Had to move around, to not be found. And I have no loyalty to the old regime, as you Call it. It is the reason I am where I am now." One could clearly hear the grudge he held for it in his voice. It was also possible it could be felt in the room, eminating through the force. "But then again, who is still loyal to it?"

The offer came unexpected. It is true, that Necrin could not offer much to Adenn at the moment, other than the Power of the force. That in itself usually is good enough, but probably not to a Mandalorian, who often did not like the force. "What exactly are you suggesting?" he asked. "I don't think I quite understand what you mean by what I can give you, and vica versa." The rough details could be guessed, but what he was really proposing was something Necrin did not want to make a Guess on yet.

"If I were you, I'd be more carefull With that." He pointed at the lightsaber, which Adenn was carelessly spinning around. It was a delicate weapon, which could quickly end Your life is you played With it. And the activation mechanism wasn't secured, so it could flair to life by a simple slip With the hand. "We wouldn't want something bad to happen, would we?" It sounded more menacing than it was meant. Necrin knew he was in no position to threaten the leader of the ship. But in his arrogancy, he couldn't let a tease like that slip away. "Oh, one more thing. Why did you bring in the other ship, With the force sensitive in? What do you plan to do With him?"

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Val Fazar"] | [member="Jegy Sesara"]

Hector, the old Mandalorian Command Sergeant Major(CSM) listened attentively as Val spoke, taking in what the kid said. The elderly Mando chuckled slightly as well to Vals little joke. When the kid spok eabout being left, Hector sneered at the incompetence of the jetiise leader who organized the whole thing and left a man behind.
"That's rather irresponsible of whoever organized that. Such incompetence should be removed(whispered to self)." Then the kid spoke about attachment, as if he knew about attachment, and not what was just shoved down their throats form an early age. He'd heard those lines before, and sneered at the Jedis fear. "Explain then adiik(child)are you without attachments? Jetiise(Jedi) say that they aren't attached, but they're all so attached to their Jedi Orders, and their code. Without it, what are they? Along with that, how is one supposed to know which attachment is forbidden or not, and how is it such a blanket rule for everyone, that if it's bad for one, it's bad for all?" When Val described the Jedi and Mandalorians as being similar, Hector couldn't help but laugh somewhat, while controlling his anger. "We're not the same, sure there are big families, or what amounts to family amongst the Jedi, but we are very different. The Mandalorians are warriors, those who accept their emotions and attachments, we know pain and love in equal measure. We don't hide, we go out there and do things undreamt of."

At the same time, the Mandalorian man who had found Jegy was discovered missing. Due to logs and pre-planned things, they knew immediately where he was. Immediately 3 squads of Mandalorians(10 Mandos per squad) rushed into the shuttle and towards Jegy. There was one void stone along with them, meant to suppress the Force' use, while the Mandalorians could fight. At the same time this happened, a message was sent to Adenn, telling him of what had occurred. The 3 squads of Mandalorians meanwhile were packed close together, all with their weapons aimed straight at Jegy. Only 2 squads were truly close, the 3rd was further back, ensuring that everything else was clear and their backs were protected. Then the leader of the group spoke, his voice harsh and icy, tone holding anger.
"Release him and surrender, then we'll be gentle with you, fight and you shall die pointlessly."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adenn listened patiently and watched calmly, the entire while spinning the lightsaber. It seemed to him that Necrin had realized that Adenn was telling the truth. Sure the old regime was ok, but compared to the new and all that Adenn had done, the new was far better for Adenn. Necrin spoke with a grudge, one that Adenn could possibly use, there were still bounties out on those of the Jen'ari. At the slight joke at the end, Adenn politely chuckled, knowing that few, if any, still were loyal. Then he asked the million credit question, what did Adenn mean with what he'd said. Smiling behind his helmet, Adenn spoke, voice even, and tone neutral.
"Exactly what it sounds like. A you scratch my back, I scratch your back situation. You said you were here for a reason, no doubt it is to find a place that is off the maps, well hidden, and where you can hide out and rebuild your power. I can help with that, I'd say it'd cost something, but you can't pay me currently, but perhaps in the future through services rendered, or credits given. It would all depend on the situation and how well you succeed."

When he said to be careful with his lightsaber, Adennn stopped spinning it for a moment, looking it over with care. Then he pressed the activation rune, letting the blade come out. Looking it up and down, Adenn then deactivated the lightsaber before going back to twirling it. He had considered doing a demonstration of how well his armor would hold up against a lightsaber, but decided against it. No need to pointlessly showcase something that should be well known, that being that beskar'gam is very good against lightsabers. However, Adenn did let out a chuckle before responding.
"Oh no worries, I've done this before with n active bladed lightsaber, i'll be fine. Besides, I'm a lot harder to kill than a lightsaber falling on me." Adenn shook his head in wry amusement. Then came the question about the jedi youngling, so as a show of good grace, Adenn decided to answer the question. "I brought him aboard because I'm intrigued, someone so young usually doesn't travel far from home, much less alone. That and I thought perhaps I could make the Forcie understand the true nature of the Force and Jedi and Sith."

At this time, there was a lot of confusion starting to surround Jegy as he felt his own power diminish substantially. Something was coming aboard, it was no surprise as he tried to finish the procedure yet the Mandalorians popped out of the hatches and stormed in. Pointing their blasters and demanding surrender, Jegy lost concentration for a fraction of a second as the Mandalorian he had in his palm would groan with the stasis field going out. "I surrender peacefully...I need to however finish restruc-" The Mandalorian he held pushed him off as he fell backwards with a sickening CRACK as Jegys right arm became inverted, dislocated as he fought to stay awake as the Mandalorian he tried to modify of his memory was pointing their blasters as them, screaming to know who he was, where he was and why there was no marking he recognized. Jegy slowly looked at the leader of the squadron, slowly trying to get his right arm between his legs to pull back into place but could not, it was badly dislocated this time. Again being slow as the Mandalorian was still screaming, almost mad man like as Jegy spoke up between the two.

"It probably be best to stun him, he needs a memory reconf-" The Mandalorian in front that he memory rubbed badly turned and fired his blaster at Jegy, hitting his left arm as there was a short of circuitry as the left elbow was completely disabled but not broken off as the whir of cybernetic was very easily heard as the Mandalorian in front shook his blaster before either his group took it away or stunned him. Regardless, Jegy looked at his left arm and then the right one as they were not going to work any time soon. "I have to stop drinking someday...I would raise my hands but that is currently impossible."

If they were to raise him up, roughly or not, he would speak where each weapon of his were as the lightsaber pike on his back, staff lightsaber on his back belt, scout blaster on the right side, lightsaber with electrum on the left side and finally the stone knife in his right glove to which would be a simple stone knife with a screw on cap on the bottom. If searched elsewise, there be no other weaponry, not even a datapad aside from a credit stick that has a balance of zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom