Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in Civilization

She punched him, at the last statement as she followed him. She hated to admit it but she liked him alot, and well she had technically just claimed him but she would play his game of getting to know each other. "but I don't have things to barter, I only had money for food" She said with a confused look. She had never bought anything else, or looked at any other stores so this would be eye opening to her. " we could go harvesting and make somethings perhaps?" She said with a smile as she tried to cling to what was familiar. Elayne found her self staring at him and so she decided to give him a kiss. It was strange having someone right there that you desired so much yet hated at the same time. though she didn't truly hate him, just couldn't stand him at times.

@[member="Flynn Blackheart"]

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

"Hey!", he yelled at her punch with a smile on his face, he was expecting that and said what he did for that purpose. "You brute of a woman", he began to run. It would not take them long to get to the main shopping area near the Jedi Temple, there she would be able to buy clothes that she might like.

"No need to harvest or barter, I have credits you can have to buy what you like", he slowed now so he would walk next to her. He turned his head to look at her, she is beautiful to him and as he looked at her more his Lady Hawk is radiant. He liked her Dathomir clothes, a little to much in fact, as they showed off her body in all its glory. But so she would not find herself in trouble again if she wished to go out again, she needed to dress to suit the place. This was no guarantee of course, but less likely to draw attention to her. He would hate for her to be in that same situation again, even though she is more then capable to take care of herself, sometimes you can be out numbered.

They turned the corner to see the shops, but he is lost in thought for a moment, thinking on many things, one of which is that he needs to tell her about him more, his eating habits can and will cause problems as it has done before today. But now is not the time, they are here to have a little fun and maybe she will get to know the ways of the galaxy more. They neared a small alley way and he stopped. He took her hand and led her gently into it only a few meters. He turned and gathered her into his arms, his hands sliding around her waist and the other up her back to her shoulders. He kissed her lips gently .. playing with her, then passion took him and he kissed her harder, his tongue playing gently with her's. He remain enjoying the moment for a little time, before he broke away.

"Now come on lets go spend some money. We use credits here or rather in most of the galaxy, it is currency to use for purchases, they value this more". He reached into his pockets and gave her enough to buy as much as she wished.

Elayne chased him and giggled, loving her time with him. She was suddenly pulled into the alley. Elayne kissed back with passion. She didn't mind being pulled into a kiss with Flynn at all. She let her hands roam as she was taken in the moment. It was fast and all encompassing. She was so occupied she sighed in frustration as the kiss ended. She made her way to a store, but was so lost, she had no idea what to pick, she found her self looking at clothes, though she didn't realize she was in the men's section. She had no idea where to even begin. Elayne was lost looking at all the clothes. There were so many!

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Flynn just watched for a while, he had no idea why she was looking through the mens clothes. But the look on her face told him everything he needed to know. He walked over to her and smiled. "Come with me, I will show you to the female clothing", he said taking her hand in his. He lead her through the markets and arrived at a large area with only the wants and needs of the women.

"Find something that takes your fancy and through to the change rooms with you. There you can try it on and see if it looks good on you. Which I am sure they will. Although I do prefer you without them", he winked at her. But he decided to help her, he selected a dress off the rack and held it up for her to see. "This one maybe?".

f742d0a5d66cf851_RachelBilsonCWUpFronts.jpg

She smiled at him, he obviously knew more about this than her. She had to admit, she preferred it without the whole clothes thing too. After all he was hers now. She looked at the piece of clothing. She then looked at Flynn. Elayne took it and smiled as a sales lady helped her find several more things to try on. So Elayne went in and after some help from the sales lady, Elayne finally came out, in a dress, she stood there clearly outside of her element but she was adjusting to the feel of it. She looked to Flynn and wondered what he though. She knew that this was something that would make her more normal for them all. She had noticed she dressed rather different. Maybe this way she could blend in more. Elayne shifted as she stood there. She was clearly not use to wearing a dress, let alone the shoes, and everything else that it entailed.

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Flynn's eyes widened as Elayne come out of the fitting rooms. Standing there in a off white dress with high heels, she looked incredible. He stood up and walked over to her, his hand placed on her left hip and his fingers caressing her gently. "You look beautiful, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable .. not for me. If you like those shoes fine, but if not change them", he said. Then he leaned down to place his lips near her ear so only she could hear.

"Besides, they look to complicated for me to get off you later", his face moved to her neck and gave her a playful bite just under the jaw line. "Once we are done here I want to take you out and show you some of the more interesting places on this planet, it does have some things going for it". He smiled. Flynn wanted to take her to his place, a small apartment on one of the middle levels .. small but tasteful and well a place for them to be themselves and not worry about others.

Elayne arched her neck as she felt his lips on her neck. He amazed her with his ability to know just where to touch her, to completly distract her from her own thoughts. Any anger or doubt was flooded away by thoughts of desire for Flynn. " You sure it is nice?" She picked out several other things with the help of Flynn and the Sales lady. Elayne couldn't believe that Flynn was so nice and helpful, she showed them all off but walked out in the first dress. She playfully nipped at flynn's ear and then kissed his lips fully. " I have to admit I find myself unable to resist " She said admiring him, his muscles and body. Flynn, made her feel so angry at times.. but it seemed to only want to kiss him more, and get closer.

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

"Ah you have fallen into my trap Lady Hawk", he winked. "Yes those dresses look great, now let's get them packed up and you can leave them in my apartment". The truth of the matter was that he could not resist either. To much going on with that body of her's for him not to want it. He like the way her hips moved when she walked, the curve of her back, oh and those legs and her hair, lovely long brown hair with a hint of red.

He walked her out of the shop and back to the street, the air had become humid and the moisture made his shirt cling to his body, yuck this will never do. However, the heat of the coming night also raised his internal temperature as she looked on her again. He grabbed her hand and began to walk faster, leading her toward a group of speeders, some for hire some for sale. Quickly he did business with a dodgy looking man and now owned a blue air speeder.

"Jump in My Lady", she opened the door for her. He took the bags from her and threw them in back without ceremony. Her ran around the pilot side and hurdled into the seat. Flicked the switch and within moments they are heading toward the sky lanes.

Elayne smiled and jumped in, She got close to him, unable to prevent her normal self control. Something about him drew her to him. His defined body, the shape of his face, just everything seemed to draw her towards him. Elayne, enjoyed the flight, wondering where his apartment was. She wanted to take him home, and claim him so her family knew.. and well to make sure all was well, she had been gone too long. She moved her hand around him, distracting him, by brushing against his pants, and shirt, surely showing her mind was already in places that showed just how fast her mind went into the gutter when it came to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom