Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in Civilization

[SIZE=10pt]The moment he caught her hand she came to her senses but it was too late that spark of anger flew over her again as he kissed her. The man had planted his lips on her lips and she went loose in his grip as she didn't know how to respond. She fell against the chair and just sat there. And then he said he would carry her. She flew up, and almost left the bags as she chased after him. “You you… Male how dare you, ahahh “She screamed in frustration. She had never felt this way before and she just didn’t know how to confront it. She dropped the stuff and jumped on him, which was clearly not the way to go as she dropped her produce everywhere but she didn’t know what else to do. She was so angry with him. He had done what no male had ever dared do to her and then he kissed her. He had placed his lips on hers, and it just had set her off.[/SIZE]

@[member="Flynn Blackheart"]

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Flynn's eye widened as she flew at him. Bags strewn across the steps of the Jedi Temple with food flying everywhere. She jumped on him knock them both down to the hard marble, the wind rushing out of his lungs on impact. Well, he had got the reaction he was looking for and some. By the Force she is magnificant! He thought. He fought now to protect himself as her anger erupted and he did his best to restrain her with hurting her, he just let her hit him, no man with any nobility or respect would ever hit a woman no matter how much she hit them. However he imagined the scene here at the Temple and began to laugh.

"Lady Hawk do you want me this much you forget yourself?", he said through his laughter. Then he got more serious, as clearly the time had come for it. And he looked at her as they lay on the ground, he is most tempted to kiss her again, but now was not the time. "My Lady I apologise to you, but I am a man and one that does not wish to be tamed, however, I do wish to see you again, if you so desire it, you truely are most beautiful". He hoped that would be enough to make the situation better for her and he meant every word of it.

The fight was entirely one-sided as he didn’t once fight back other than to stop her. She rolled around with him trying desperately to hate him. And then when he spoke to her it all just hit her. She didn’t know what to do. How could this male make her feel this way? She felt strangely attracted to him despite wanting to hurt him.
Elayne found herself staring down at him and well she forgot what she was mad about. She found herself staring at him. That was when she surprised herself and she kissed him, not just any kiss a kiss of frustration and raw emotion. She planted her lips on his and didn’t let up until she calmed down. She then proceeded to blush something terrible and let go of him.
Elayne hid in picking up the stuff, turning away from him. She couldn’t face him at the moment. She didn’t know what to think of her own emotions and hardly explain them. So the very bright red Elayne proceeded to pick up the mess she had made on the steps of the jedi temple.

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Flynn's eye went wide as she kissed him hard ... however, he let her do it, and in the end joined in the kiss. His, however, more softer this time, and allowed her to vent her emotions. He was not expecting this reaction, but it was a great surprise and his body warmed to the situation. He just laid there for a moment, one legs angled up and watched her clean up the mess. This was partly his fault and with a push of his back, he was on his feet and help pick up the food, placing them in the bags she held.

He shot a look to her, she is clearly at odds with herself now, and he let her be for the moment. Once the food was collected and back in the bags, he raised his hand to her face and gently stroked her cheek with a smile. Then he took the bags from her and turned toward the steps.

"Lead on My Lady Hawk", he said, after all she was going to cook and even though it would be gritty now, he did not care. "Just don't introduce me to any lightsiders, well .. not yet". He jested.

Elayne stayed silent and blushed as he stroked her cheek. She didn’t say anything instead she led the way to the Jedi hanger where her home away from home was stored. She got in the ship and smiled at him. “Well, here is my home away from home.” She said as she was torn on how to act towards Flynn. Elayne decided that she would show him affection after she started dinner. There was no use staying mad at him. She instead took the bags and began preparing the meal, kindly pointing towards a knife and a vegetable, she inferred that he should chop it like she was doing to the one she had just washed. She slid hers in the pot, with a quick precision that showed practice as she used one of her daggers and not just any kitchen knife. She then started up a broth, and made sure that all was going well as she ‘accidently brushed against Flynn as she made her way to help him cut up the rest of the ingredients. .

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Silence was a good thing at this point, especially as he noticed how she could use that dagger. However, he continued to chop the vegetables as requested and smiled as he concentrated on them for the moment. Not as good as her, but he could use a knife and he did a passable job on them. The soup she had started smelt good, but something that did not delight his senses that much. But he was here for the gesture of her kindness now, and would eat some just to show her, he cared. He payed no attention outwardly as she brushed past him, but he did like the closeness of it and the feel of her body near his.

This was new territory for him, he realised that just possibly he had met the wrong kind of woman. For Flynn, there are two types, the right kind of woman are the ones that are 'fun' and enjoy no attachments, that just enjoy pleasures and he had experienced a few of those types to say the least, live and let live he maintains, but the wrong kind of woman are the ones you settle down with, develop a commitment with and who knows what else. But there is something about this girl that intrigues him and he wanted to know more.

He looked up and around the kitchen area and at the ship, "You like living here?", he asked.

"Well it is huge compared to my hut, but not really. It is cold, and metal. I miss the sounds of my village and clan. I miss the warmth of living under a sun. This place is doable, but I miss the wilderness. I like it better when I follow my friends to Tython, I built a hut and everything there. I really like being with Syn and Iella though so I will make due with this place. " She said as she finished preparing everything and now all they had was time. She also found her self really close to Flynn, to which she quickly retreated to the main sitting area and sat down. She needed to get a hold of her self she thought. How was this going to work it wasn't like she could claim him. It wasn't home. She couldn't just do that. Could she? She had him on the ship. If she was going to make such a move now was the time. She thought about it as she eyed him. He was cute, she had to admit. and well in a different way than her former mate. The one that had left her.

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

"A hut? .. and you build these huts?", now that got his attention. "Yes friends are good to be around and worth the trouble if they are good friends, but still you must look to your wants and desires too". He smiled a little now to her. He too struggled here on Coruscant, to many temptations that he must fight constantly, his need for feeding one of them. He, by nature, can not be away from a source of .. food. As much as he would love to be with her on a planet that was not over fun with buildings and beings, he can not. Or at least with some population that he can seek. That is why he is here, his job permit this as the beings he now feeds on are those of criminals and committed to death because of their crimes. He is the perfect assassin, the perfect executioner. This is the part of him he would not like for her to see.

However, as he looked down now into a bowl of liquid placed before him, he took up the spoon and tried some, just to please her. He really did not have need of it, and would not be able to partake of a large amount, but some would be fine, and to his surprise the soup tasted great. Ironic really, this soup she had served. Now, he was senses her again, some feelings he could not grasp but it made him look up to her now from his bowl. "What is it? what are you thinking?". He pushed forward with his leg only to stretch for comfort as the table setting was too small for his bulk. His leg brushed up against her's , but he left it there. His eyes now piercing her's to try and read her mind through the windows of the eyes. He could however, actually do this skill with ease but that would not be good form. The Anzati, their true talent is to invade the mind, over take it and bend beings to their will, this is what Flynn does in order to feed.

"Well some people have more standing buildings but still I like my little hut. " Elayne had some soup and noticed his leg near hers. " I am just thinking about my customs, and their application on Dathomir and when one is abroad. " She said as she was telling the truth. She was thinking about that. It was tough, and there was no easy answer. She could ask him what he wanted to do, despite being a male, here on coursaunt she couldn't just claim him. Elayne looked at him and then decided to do something. " I am going to straight forward, I like you. You are unlike any male I have met, and If we were on Dathomir I would claim you and drag you home, but seeing we are not on Dathomir. I don't know how to proceed. What does one do when they like another person. " She asked him wondering what his response would be. It would be interesting. If he had known that Dathomir had whole clans of force sensitive witches, Night sisters, that she would love to see him feed on if she knew he did that. But alas that didn't matter as Elayne didn't know that he even ate what he did.

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

At Elayne's comments, Flynn placed the spoon back on the table and looked at her. He considered her for a moment and what she had told him. In truth, Flynn found himself very attracted to her, yes she is beautiful and intriguing to say the least. The thought of being claimed however, did not appeal to him, the method yes, that would be very very interesting to experience. But he wanted to get to know her and be around her, and so he would do his best to show her the ways of the galaxy out side of Dathomir.

"My Lady Hawk", he began with a small smile. "The idea of you liking me, is very pleasing to me, as I like you too. But I do not wish to be ... claimed .. in the way of your world. Males outside of Dathomir do not agree or accept this method, some will, as they will take advantage of the situation and enjoy the moment", he is trying to be informative without offensive here, "But they will not recognise it as a right of yours, and possible leave", he thought for a moment more .. and then smiled.

"To show someone you like them, you enjoy their company and do things with them, like go out and have fun, get to know them more and more, usually it is the male that leads that, but I am happy to have you lead some of it too. But maybe sometimes you might let me? You might just find that we males are not so.... inferior after all".

He decided to push his luck now, "If you are referring to the act of love making then I find that done best, with both parties in control of each others pleasures". He picked up his spoon again and took some more. His eyes not leaving her's.

" I see so we spend time with each other and then one does what? " She asked as she thought about these strange ideas. She didn't care for them, they seemed so drawn out. why wait so long? She looked him over and wondered what to do with the gorgeous Flynn. Elayne nodded and thought about it but before she said anything instead she moved closer to him and kissed him. There would be no mistake about this one, this was a very calculated move. She would get up on the seat, on her knees so she could press against him. She didn’t want to worry about getting to know him, she wanted him now. She was on him, food be darned as she pushed her tongue into his mouth and her hands roamed his body. She had decided that this was a suitable replacement for just claiming him.

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Well she did not wait for an answer to her question. Instead the beautiful creature that is Lady Hawk launched at him. Surprised he is yes, but not going to stop it, well sort of. He returned her kiss, his tongue playing with her's around their mouths. But he pulled away and looked down to where her hands traveled his body. He could feel the physical excitement building in his body and it showed. Two strong willed beings now head to head in a battle for physical victory, she wanting to 'claim' him, he not wanting to be claimed, but he wanted her none the less.

Now it was his turn, he grabbed her around the waist with one arm and with the other, his hand guided her head toward him and he kissed her hard, as he did he pulled her with him until they fell to the floor of the kitchen, he did so, in that way so she would not be harmed. They landed in a thud and now his hands went on an expedition of her body.

Elayne was in the moment, and his hands would find that she was just as excited to be this close to him as he was her. Pinning him to the ground she ripped of his shirt and smirked as she kissed around his chest taking in his scent. She went back to his mouth where she roughly kissed him and attempted to keep dominance of the encounter. This was a battle of the wills if there ever was one. Each competing for the top. Elayne had never been with a male who challenged her so and for some reason it made her crazy about him. She didn't know why but she couldn't resist not jumping him like she was. Elayne was not as tried as Flynn was but this was not her first rodeo and so she smirked as she began to pull his pants off. " mmm your mine" than she said a sentence in pancean but well most couldn't understand that. This was going to be fun she thought as she felt his body in all of it's excitement brush against her.

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Flynn smiled wide as his shirt was ripped off and she began to take over. However, that was never going to be and he grabbed her and rolled her over off him onto the kitchen floor. His body arching and the union began. The battle of wills raged for ever it seemed, each one taking the ascendancy and in the end they let it.

As time pasted, they lay there in each others arms, exhausted and for him bliss in the union. He looked over to her and smiled, his hand reaching up to her face and his stroked her cheek gently. She is sleeping now and he made her as comfortable as possible before he got up. Walking naked through the ship he located the bathroom area and refreshed. His back ached over his shoulders which was odd to him. He turned his back toward the mirror to discover marks on his back. And he smiled.

She snuck up behind him and latched on to him, putting her arms around his neck. " Where do you think your going, I wanted to lay with you more. " She said just as naked as he was. It didn't bother her clearly though and she wasn't nearly as angry as she had been at him. She had worked out her anger in the fight for domonace in bed, and both could argue that both won. She looked at him and dropped down, so she was instead hugging him from behind. " So, normally you would stay with me now, since I did mark you, but I know this is not your custom, so I am not sure how we continue" She said, admiring him. She was sort of easy to win over, she different though, not like she did with Cai. She felt like he was more than just a mate, he was a challenge.

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

He turned around slowly and wrapped his arms around her waist. He held her like this for a moment, before lifting her up and placing her on a bench near by. "Normally, I would call this an amazing encounter and bid you farewell. But there is more to it then that, this time. I want to lay with you more too, but not as your mate, but as your equal", he smiled at her now as his hand rested on the upper part of her legs. He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips, not one of passion, but full of caring. He could not say he was in love with her, no they would have to spend more time together, but she is the only girl he had met that excited his interest. The others simply there for a good time, as was he at that point in his life. He too also respects culture, even though it might be one he does not agree with, but these things can change, she might never complete release the witch within her, and in a way Flynn hoped she would not, but flexibility on the matter would be a great thing. However, he wanted her more too, and he moved closer to her, placing himself in a position to. He pulled her closer, this time their union to be more considered and slower.

Elayne smiied and made several noises that one can only describe as gasps, yes gasps. " Oh you will be my mate, That is not the term we use for non equals, it is the term we use for those very special to us. " The screen goes black as more unrated things happen. Things that while you probably want to know can't. Why you ask well because this site is pg-13 and well your just not special enought to warrenty me getting banned. So I could tell you about all the noises that elayne made as she stood there in union with Flynn, and how she marked his back even more. I can't tell you much more other than that both ended up collapsed on the floor outside the bathroom breathing heavialy and covered in sweat. Elayne layed against Flynn and giggled as she got up and dragged him to a bed. It might of normally been syn's and Iella's but that was no matter. Elayne and flyn were now laying in it naked catching their breathes. " You are amazing. "

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

As he lay on the bed with her in his arms, he nudge her neck with his nose, "You are amazing too", he whispered in her ear. "But in the future .. mind not removing my skin from my back, nice though but.. ", he laughed now. He gathered her up in his arms and rolled her on top of him. "Now what shall we do today, he can't stay here all day, we might get caught by your friends, and they might not like the look of me".

He thought for a moment, considering her, there are things about him that she would need to know before she got to the stage of anything further with him. They still needed to find out more about each other. "My Lady Hawk, time will reveal if we are destined, and there are still much we need to learn of each other", he smiled at her as his fingers caressed her cheek. They moved to her hair and entwine a ringlet on his finger. "I want to get out of this ship, go somewhere and spend time".

She smiled at him " Well I remove the skin from your back so all women know your mine" She said as she rolled off of him in search of clothes. " hmm I seem to have misplaced my clothing though. I will have to find my extra set" She said The sad reality was that Elayne had two pairs of clothing, both made by her and her mother on Dathomir. Elayne walked out and returned in an almost identical outfit that she was wearing earlier and even put on the jumper he had bought her. Come on slow poke, I got dressed now you" She said dragging him off the bed. " you wanted to go spend time with me so we shall.
She said still trying to process the feelings for him. He infuritatied her yet she couldn't deny she liked him. She wanted to jump him here and now. He infurtiated her at times, but at times like this it was hard to be mad at him, he was sweet, and well a gentleman. Elayne needed to think and some time, not rolling in the hay would be perfect.

@[member="Elayne Hawk"]

Flynn just stood there watching her dress, a smile on his face as she explained the reasons for the marks on his back, yes they hurt and would for some time, but in time they will fade, and she will learn that there will be no more need for them. "If another woman gets that close to me, to be able to see these marks, then she has got to close", he smiled. "But that will never happen".

He began to dress as well, and when finished stood before her, close to her body and he took her in his arms. He kissed her forehead and smiled down at her, "Now what shall we do?, the pleasure for me is to see you happy", he said, as his hand raised to caress her cheek. "How about we go shopping, to buy her some more clothes, ones of your choosing this time", he smiled knowing she did not like his gift. "But we share the load ... of the bags", he winked at her now. "Come woman, Coruscant never sleeps and the shops await us".

((OOC: Sorry for the very last post, I will be slow for a few days))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom