Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost But Not Forgotten [Kaine]

Elani walked into her tent and took a seat on a tanned leather mat and began murmuring incantations. Her hands made multiple signs and seals in the air as she continued chanting to herself. Her Xenu pets joined her in the tent and watched as she meditated her usual way. They always enjoyed watching her work. Elani's eyes remained closed as she kept the chant going for another few minutes. After an hour of meditation and reciting ancient words of darkness and despair, Elani had returned to the land of the living and walked out of her tent. Her little pets followed her as she walked up a cliff that stood over the ocean. With her feet kicking over the edge and her pets sitting behind her lightly purring, she watched the sun set on the horizon without a care in the world.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Suddenly the skies opened forth with a thunderous roar as a ship erupted from the clouds above, skimmed along the treeline for the better half of a quarter mile before settling down in a clearing. The arrival of such a vessel disturbed the wildlife in all directions, birds fleeing from their treetop havens while the beasts below scurried for safety from the artificial monster that had arrived from the stars. In the clearing all way quiet, steam rising from the cooling metal of the vessel that had previously been heated to extreme temperatures during entrance of Dathomir's atmosphere. The silence was broken as the boarding ramp of the ship opened with a creak and a groan before setting onto the ground with a soft squish followed by the thunderous footsteps as a man clad in black robes trimmed with maroon descended the metal ramp to stand upon the damp soil. His face was obscured by a large cowl, but small traces of his facial appearance was revealed as he took note of his surroundings, allowing the setting sun to cast some light upon the darkness concealing him.

The ramp began to close behind him, and the man set off in a direction leading farther inland and away from the ocean. His sights set upon something in the far distance, a small collection of huts that could roughly be called a village was his goal. A village of the local Witches is what he sought, and his presence was concealed by both the night and the force as he approached. Little did he know of the girl with her two nexu in the opposite direction who may have spotted his arrival, and how much his own destiny would intertwine with her own.

@[member="Elani"]

Elani watched in bewilderment as the creatures of the land were running in distress from some abnormality near the village. "Silas, Nico, stay close. We gotta see what's goin' on back at the village." Elani said to her two followers before rising up and sprinting back to the village. The closer she got to the village, the more visible a large charcoal black ship in the distance grew. "By the Gods.." Elani gasped as she looked up at the ship while walking under it. It was a massive piece of work. Elani was confused and worried about the presence of such a ship. Elani then ran down the hill that led into the village to investigate what the commotion was about.

Kaine reached the outskirts of the village unbeknownst to the natives within, his emerald eyes glaring out from the darkness. He was about to trespass further when he felt, rather than heard or seen, someone approaching from behind him. He whirled around and saw the presence of a woman moving towards his position on the outskirts of the village, and quickly leaped into the treelines, using his natural strength to haul himself up through the branches. His eyes fell upon the woman when she finally came into visual range and he smiled inwardly before leaping down from his lofty position on high to land directly in front of her. He hands immediately shot out to create a barrier in the force around his person that materialized as a slight shimmering in the air, the only indication of a barrier even being present. "My my, what's a girl like you doing out so late? Bad things happen to ladies after dark."

@[member="Elani"]

Elani was relieved to see that her friends and family were not harmed but confused as to whom the ship belonged. Wih her heightened senses, she heard some kind of movement in the treelines and prepared to defend herself from whatever it could be. Elani slowed her breathing and reached for the dagger kept tucked in the sash around her hips. "Come out, come out wherever you are." she whispered out into the night air. Before she could make it to the village, a man completely bathed in corruption and evil jumped out in front of her. She could smell the dark side seeping from his pores. Elani quickly reacted and jumped back a few feet and readied her dagger. "Come any closer and you'll lose a couple fingers. Who are you? What are you doing here?" she inquired. The two nexu stood at her sides, hissing and growling at the strange man. If he were take a step too close to Elani, they'd have no choice but to attack.

Kaine smiled, his eyes shining brightly in the dark. "Isn't it obvious? I'm the Watcher in the Dark, my fair maiden" With that he politely bowed to Elani, crossing his right hand over his chest and bending down at the hip. Some of his black hair fell out of his hood with the gesture, but he quickly readjusted himself after his bow was complete. He chuckled and looked around at the nearby foliage, eyeing both Nexu warily as well. He wasn't in the least bit intimidated by the beasts, he had faced much, much worse on Dxun many moons ago and escaped alive. "Wonderful world." He said suddenly, changing the topic quicker than a whore changing lovers, "It's been awhile since I've enjoyed it's beauty." His eyes fell away from the scenery and back on Elani, "I'd suggest putting away the weapon, it's useless against me. As are your pets, if I wanted I could have killed them the moment they came into my sight."

@[member="Elani"]

Elani kept her dagger in hand and slowly backed away from the strange man before her. "I smell death on you. Nothing but death and bad omens. You leave this place. We have nothing for you here." Elani said as she lifted the dagger and pointed it towards him. She growled lightly yet menacingly. The man in front of her was an immense well of dark side energies. She immediately assumed he was there to take one of her 'family' away from her and she would not have it. "What is your name, dark one?" she inquired.

Kaine laughed, "Death and bad omens? You have no idea what sort of bad omens I bring with me." He took a couple steps forward, obviously not worried in the slightest by Elani's dagger or her pets. "Fine then, you want my name? Very well." He grabbed the top of his hood with his right hand and drew it back slowly, letting the rising moon's light fall upon his features one bit at a time. As the moonlight completely shown upon his face Elani would find a mixture of handsome and grotesque, the entire left half of his face unblemished and strong, while the right side was marred with horrible scars. His hair was black as the night, and bound back in a tight ponytail with only a few strands of hair allowed to fall across his forehead. "My name is Kaine, and I am Sith."

@[member="Elani"]

Elani shook her head slowly as the 'man' before her revelaed his face. "There is nothing here for you. Leave now." Elani begain to growl lightly along with her pets. She was much more primal then the rest of her clan. She channeled the spirits of nature through her, allowing primal beasts to take over. She may have been a woman on the exterior, but inside was the mind and soul of a vicious beast. Her many body tattoos embellished her skin like glorious art and her clothing was a mixture of elegant and tribal. "Why have you come? What have we don to your Empire to warrant a powerful being such as you to disturb our peace?" Elani said as she took a few steps back towards the village and away from him.

"My reasons are my own for coming to this world, girl. This has nothing to do with the matters of the Empire, and it is not an official trip here." He said menacingly, his voice dropping an octave lower as his anger for this child grew within his being. His eyes turned from green to sulfuric yellow and blazed like hellfire in the darkening night. "But since you are so insistent on pestering me on why I'm here, then I might as well humor you. I came here after receiving a message from this world that a child born nearly thirty years ago is one of mine, which matches up with my recollection of my last visit here where I partook the loins of many of your people's woman to my heart's desire. I've come to see if the offspring of my being has indeed lived on this world without me knowing..."

@[member="Elani"]

Elani did not break eye contact with the dark man before her. His intentions were sentimental but she was sure his methods would prove destructive. "Do you plan to tear through the town to find the unlucky soul that you managed to create?" Elani asked. "I have the right mind to slit your throat at this very moment, but you have done no wrong to me. Not that you truly need it, but you have my permission to search for the spawn of your seed in the vilalge. You will find nothing but dissapointment but you may look." Elani stated. She put her daggers back into her leg straps and moved aside for the man to proceed into the village.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom