Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lost And Found

X5Yx2PB_d.webp

She moaned, waking up with a pounding in her head. Electrical wires snapped and popped around her. She opened her eyes, gazing up into the opening to the ship from the engine room. Oh... Oh, she was here? She blinked slowly, remembering her father's death and her own exhaustion, but not much else. Tears flooded her eyes. Her father...

She sat up, wincing at the pain. With bruises and cuts all over her body from surviving the ship crash, she shook and winced as she felt deep grief for her father. He was dead. Oh, he was dead... What did she have to live for left? She felt her hand graze across something loose and metallic. She looked down. Her father's lightsaber? She took it in her hands and observed it with blank, sad eyes. Did she pick it up? Where were the bandits that had ambushed them? Confusion swirled in her mind. Her tangled, black hair was in her face as she contemplated what next. It was pitch black out. Must be nighttime wherever she was. They had landed on some planet.

Placing the lightsaber on her hip, she grabbed the walls. She pulled herself up with a strain. She was realizing how famished and thirsty she was as she started to climb out of the engine compartment. Her shoe slipped at one point, and she had to hastily grab a hanging wire to not fall back down. It was a slow climb, but she eventually managed to heave herself up to the hull of the ship. The cockpit.

Once there, she looked up. Oh... oh no... Bandits. All the bandits were dead on the floor, shot by energy bow bolts and cut with her father's lightsaber blade. It was pitch black in the starless night, and the bodies were shadowed. Puddles of blood were nothing but black ink blots. Yet, in the center of the pile of ill lighted bodies was her own father. Dead. The grief and terror bolted through her all over again when she saw his dead body once more, head covered by his Atrisian hat.

She collapsed. Fallen to the floor, she hugged herself and began weeping. Her mother, her aunt and uncle, and now her father. They were all... gone...

Jan Beroya Jan Beroya

Last edited:

banner.png

I N Q U I S I T O R
d7w7xMF.png

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
SOMEWHERE | EUCERON
TAG: Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira
GEAR: Armour | Lightsaber | Pistol |Vibroblade | Vibroknife | Grenade loadout
irondiv.png

banner3.png

ENTER SANDMAN

rainadiv2.png

It was good to get a break from the neverending war.

Raina had been on the frontlines as well as behind the scenes, but continuously in the thick of it regardless. It was good to get back to what she was good at - hunting some good for nothing scum that posed some kind of threat to the order the Empire was bringing to the Galaxy.

She had been tracking this particular band across Imperial space for a while now. Occasionally they dipped out of sight for a spell, but they always resurfaced. Often she strayed into Alliance space while on the trail - luckily not running into any Jedi or GADF. That would have been difficult for either her or the Empire to explain to not make it look like an Imperial Knight moved into their space in an act of aggression.

Out of nowhere, however, the Serennian had lost the band once more somewhere around Ord Tiddell and they haven't resurfaced yet. There was the faintest of pings, but nothing concrete.

The sloop weaved back and forth in the parsec around Ord Tiddell, pinging constantly to get an echo. The ship was unimpressive enough to pass for a common, incognito light freighter while still packing the punch needed in a naval engagement. Which is why she opted for it instead of one of the high end Vanguards. A high tier eyeball is sure to draw attention.

Finally, a ping echoed back.
"There you are, you naughty lads." she mused as she checked the location - Euceron. Not a bad place to hide in, after all. Speeding to the planet, she soon realised that the ping wasn't coming from one of the cities. Instead, it was coming from one of the remote areas. "The hell you doing there?"

Descending toward the ground, Raina soon realised that it was a shipwreck. Exiting the ship, the argent blade ignited without a second thought. Now that she had found their location, the Knight-Inquisitor was not particularly careful in remaining incognito.

After entering the wreck, Raina was met with grizzly scene.

Bodies were strewn as far as she went. Most of them belonging to the band she had been hunting.
"What on earth did this?" she mused quietly, the silver blade lighting up a vast area as she entered what would have been the bridge where the body count was highest. Someone did her job for her. Not good, not bad. She just didn't know what or who it was.

Just then, the sound of soft weeping reached her. Lifting the argent blade higher, Raina caught sight of someone in a fetal position who still seemed to be moving. Odd.

"Who are you and why do you cry?"

X5Yx2PB_d.webp

She sobbed heavily. Despite making little sound, the girl's back throbbed heavily as tears of sorrow streamed down her face. What was she supposed to do in this life, with her father gone? How was she supposed to move on, without his guidance? There was no love, no joy, no peace. There was only the void his death thrust her in. Empty within, hollow. Abandoned and forgotten every time to the icy jaws of death. She was utterly alone...

She was absolutely shocked when a voice resounded from the darkness, asking her who she was and why she wept so.

She immediately arose, panic from the fight she hardly remembered thundering through her body. She shifted her feet, entering an opening stance as she clenched the lightsaber hilt, holding it before her. Yet, heavily panting, wide eyed and tear stained, she was met with the image of a Force Sensitive woman, very Jedi like, holding a glistening white lightsaber blade in the darkness of the room. No ill intent seemed to be found, however, when she recognized that she was not aggressive, simply alert.

Shaking, she fell to her knees with a thud. Her hands slapped against the durasteel floor as the lightsaber hilt clanked from being dropped. In the darkness, she found herself once again staring at the body of her beloved father. She felt so much like a shell. So... so...

She looked up to the woman, rasping in her hollow breaths. How could she voice this agony? How could she scream loud enough, wail deeply enough, to convey what she had been through? Eventually, she lifted a shivering arm and pointed her finger at her father's corpse. After long last, such long last, she spoke.

In a small, quiet voice, she answered, "Bandits attacked us. In the wreck, my father defended me. Now, he is one with the Force."

Jan Beroya Jan Beroya

Last edited:

banner.png

I N Q U I S I T O R
d7w7xMF.png

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
SOMEWHERE | EUCERON
TAG: Aoki-Barran Mira Aoki-Barran Mira
GEAR: Armour | Lightsaber | Pistol |Vibroblade | Vibroknife | Grenade loadout
irondiv.png

banner3.png

WONDERFUL LIFE

rainadiv2.png

A girl.

It was a distraught girl that had leapt to her feet, intent on defending herself with what strength she had left. This was no aggressor, that was certain.

Raina held her saber away from her own body and made a calming motion with her free hand.
"Easy." she said.
The girl fell to her knees once more as emotion seemed to wrack her body. What the hell happened?

The reply finally came.

"Bandits attacked us. In the wreck, my father defended me. Now, he is one with the Force."
"I'm so sorry." she said. Raina was many things, but heartless wasn't one of them. Although she did not know how it felt to lose a parent, she had come close to losing her brother, Enzo Demici Enzo Demici , once when they both were deployed to Csaus. When the comms had lit up with reports of the pilots shot down, she had come close to feeling what this girl was feeling now. That was the closest the Inquisitor had gotten to going on a rampage while she was in Castle Caelitus.

She knelt down, but still held the saber high for light.
"He has done the Empire a great service in dispatching these vermin. He will be honoured." Raina said softly. "What's your name, child?" she then asked. "Do you have family somewhere? I'll gladly take you to them." she offered. It was the least she could do for the child of the man that had made Raina's life a lot easier. With the time left over for this little expedition, Raina can actually swing by home for a spell before heading back to Bastion for new deployment.

That was if the poor girl had any family left.

One thing was certain, however. This girl was Force-sensitive. If all else failed, Bastion could be her new home among the Knights.

Eventually.

X5Yx2PB_d.webp

She looked up, shaking in misery still, to the woman. Pure despair flooded her eyes and swept over her face. Her lip trembled as she looked down again. She open her hand in the darkness, looking down at her empty palm. She had... nothing left. Nothing left at all.

"They're all gone. I'm alone now."

What was she supposed to do now? Her entire family was dead with her father's passing. Her uncle and aunt had been slain years ago, and she could not even remember her mother. She hugged herself, lowering her head. She had nowhere to go. Nowhere to be. Nowhere to work towards.

Should she even be alive now?

It all was the end for her.

She lifted her arm and extended a grubby hand like a tooka's paw. She crawled past the woman and up to her father's dead frame. Seeing him up close made this all the worse. She reached out and clenched his robe with her hand, gritting her teeth as she gazed upon him with blurred teary vision.

"Why did you leave me, father?"

She reached out with her other hand, gently caressing his cheek. What would she do without him! A sad smile crossed her face, full of grief and sorrow.

She laid down, resting her head upon his cold, unbreathing chest.

It mattered not what happened to her. If anything, she wished she had died with him...

Jan Beroya Jan Beroya

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom