Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lore Question for Factory Submission

Hey all, I'm looking to start working on a submission for Dorin's personal ship, so that way it's nice and ready when he finally gets it ICly, but I have a question. Not really a big one, but just putting feelers out to see if anyone may possibly know the answer to this.

The ship model I'm wanting to use is similar enough to the X-70B Phantom from SWTOR that it's reasonable to say it was designed by the same manufacturer, however I can't find a source that actually confirms who made it (they all say classified). Would anyone happen to know if the manufacturer has been specifically named in the past, or will I just have to say "The same folks that made the X-70B"? Thanks in advance for your feedback.

[member="Dorin Arkx"]

As there is not a specific company listed, when you make the submission do the following:

Manufacturer: Old Sith Empire (Design) & Dorin Arkx

And simply link to the Wookiepedia article for the Reconstituted Sith Empire.

Hmm...Ok, I'll keep that in mind if I do end up going that route. Though I'll be altering that to reflect the actual crafters as my plan is to have Dorin ask for the ship as payment of a contract, moreso than have any direct input on its design

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom