Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lords in the Tombs

Tag: Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah
Location: Primary Sanctum in a Tomb of an Unknown Sith Lord, Korriban
Equipment: In Bio

For a while I have been walking the halls of this tomb. First, I encountered abominations that desecrated this space with their presence. Then I encountered an ally in the form of a more conventional android designed to mimic mortal flesh. The encounter proved to be somewhat promising, albeit strange. My mind had multiple scenarios playing in the times leading up to now, alongide my personal musings of this ancient crypt. Part of me wanted this android to join my estate, while another wanted to turn it into a spy through my power over technology. Either way, it certainly proved easier to trust a machine more than a being of flesh and blood.

However, said beings of flesh and blood still ruled the Sith. Many of these Lords have given way to decadance, which almost made me sick. It was one thing to dress oneself in jewels and gold like those of my time. However, the sheer acts of debauchery I have seen over the years from those who claimed to be descendants of my people simply disgusted me. One of these Lords seemed to master this hedonism alongside an understanding for technology. This Darth Xyrah, as the android identified its master, proved to potentially be a decent ally if I were to navigate the world of the Sith once more. So here I was, waiting in a tomb's primary sanctum. It was a dark place, but that was of little concern with my oculary receivers.

This tomb provided a decent meeting place as I told that android to tell its master I wished to speak with this Darth Xyrah. My presence was mostly obscured by the dark. Only the dim, red glow from my chasis and eyes, as well as the metallic sounds of my feet and staff touching the floor as I walked in the shadows, would give away my appearance. Finally, I noticed motion coming from the entrance to this tomb. Darth Xyrah had arrived.

"We finally meet, Darth Xyrah.", I said in the ancient Sith tounge as I emerged from the deeper shadows towards him in a slow pace.

A dark tomb was certainly an unusual choice of meeting place for Darth Xyrah, having usually arranged his meetings in far more luxurious or comfortable settings in the past. Still, a chance to meet the great Akhuul Sautra he had heard whispers of at long last was well worth the choice of meeting location. Saryn had opted for a tight fitting black bodyglove and cape instead of his usual glamorous finery, given such felt unsuitable for the current environment. He made his way inside, accompanied by a pair of his Magnaguards, but no one else. He did not wish to bring unnecessary witnesses to this meeting for the time being.

As he entered the chamber, he heard a voice come out from the darkness ahead. A smile formed upon his lips. "Indeed we do. It is an honour to finally get a chance to make your acquaintance. The legends of the great Akhuul Sautra are well known to one as well read as I. I brought none of my other...well, fleshy comrades, as agreed. A rather....dark choice of location for our meeting, wouldn't you agree?"

Akhuul Sautra Akhuul Sautra

Tags: Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah
Location: Primary Sanctum of a Tomb of an Unknown Sith Lord, Korriban

This being of flesh frustrated me. THIS, was the heir to my people? I could only hope that this Darth Xyrah's power was just as present as his decadant attire. He at least was able to understand the the tongue of my people. My auditory receptors then worked to translate his more common tongue to that of my liking. While the cognitive technology was ancient, I made sure it would be present through the ages.

"Legends?", I spat through my vocabulator, "I would have thought my story was expunged from the records after being driven away by Naga Sadau and Ludo Kressch's lapdogs. It seems I over estimated those rivals I outlived." An emulation of laughter came through my vocabulator, however it sounded dead and cold due to its robotic origin. While my speech managed to convey enough emotion, this laughter was far more difficult to ranslate to a mechanical form driven by Sith rage.

This younger Lord then spoke of this meeting place. That similar cold, robotic chuckle echoed from my vocuabulator in the shadows.
"I have forgotten how difficult it may be to see with the eyes of flesh after all these years.", my voice would trail off momentarily, "No matter." I would pace past him, towards where the door that he entered from was near. My feet and staff made metallic clings on the ancient sandstone floor. "To be truthful, this place is chosen for the fact that I would not be willing to either let you into my home nor enter yours. Additionally, a place of Sith heritage is befitting for two Lords to meet."

I turned back towards him, "I have watched the current rulers of the Order and Empire my people made. I have seen your predecessors squabble like children over toys that were made in my time. I have seen the Sith rise to near-greatness before being crushed by vultures of light taking advantage of their hubris. I have witnessed our world be sacked multiple times as I took refuge in the shadows. From my perch, I most importantly have seen how the Sith ave grown so different from those they name themselves after." I paused a moment to analyze the Lord I stood in the chamber with. "I have begun researching the Sith of today, at least the ones worth researching. There are countless others with a title, but are hardly worth much. However, you, your master Carnifex, and those of the Sith Eternal, have caught my attention. You seem to enjoy technology, and you seem to value the ancient ways more than others. However, approaching you can be done far more secretly than approaching this Kaine Zambrano due to you not leading anything of the sort like a major faction of the self-proclaimed heirs to my people."
I would keep having this analysis continue on Darth Xyrah. This man who has given over to decadence, but has other interests I may find useful.

"Ahh, understandable. No worries. I have something to aid in making things more visible.", he said, suddenly slipping on a pair of night vision goggles, the lenses glowing a bright green when engaged. "Ahh! Fascinating! You've achieved biotransference into a mechanical form, yet I still FEEL you with the force. Remarkable. But yes, finding information about you was difficult, but I am a VERY dedicated individual when it comes to my interests, especially Sith history. I too also have great passion for the sciences and engineering, you know?", he said with a smile, gesturing to the Magnaguards that had accompanied him. "IG-X Magnaguards, recreated from a particularly fiercesome design deployed during the Clone Wars by the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Much of my army employs my own modifications to their battle droid designs. Yet the creations that are truly my own are FAR more impressive. Humanoid androids nearly indistinguishable from organic beings visually. Fully sentient. The technologies of this time are a lot more advanced than that of the Ancient Sith, and yet.....what you've achieved is an extremely rare feat even now.", Saryn said with amazement.

"But yes, my husband and I are dedicated to preserving the history and culture of the Sith. When we reclaimed these worlds from the Ashlan heretics, they had done a great deal of damage to our historical sites. Fortunately, my husband was wise enough during his rule to thoroughly catalogue and study every single site of significance to the Sith. We've been able to rebuild and restore that which was damaged during the Ashlan occupation, through time and effort."

Akhuul Sautra Akhuul Sautra

Tag(s): Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah
Location: Primary Sanctum of a Tomb of an Unknown Sith Lord, Korriban

I hardly knew if this Darth Xyrah's first reply to the matter of lighting was out of sheer arrogance, or naivete, as he seemed to mistake my words for an apology. A slight flaring of my glow coupled with the spike in anger at the thought that I, a Lord of the ancient Sith, would apologize. Fools and weaklings would apologize, and my survival well-past my old contemporaries proves I was neither.

What I cared more to courtesy with a reply was the fact that the younger Darth seemed fascinated with my body. It was true, that my current state of being was not very common. To be truthful, I was the only Sith Lord to ever truly achieve such. It was partially luck, but the rest was indisputably the result of cunning. It was luck to find a planet with a metal like Derumium, it was cunning to claim that planet and mine it out of all the Derumium for my powerbase. "There are aspects of Sith Alchemy that have not been passed on, and that is due to the fact that I and my Scribes are the only ones who know of them, and are able to use them. Immortality is merely the beginning of such forms that I and my estate have achieved."

He then decided to brag on his own creations, where I had the interesting encounter with one in a different tomb not so far from this one. I still entertained schemes of what to do with such a being. Something programmed to be loyal, and oddly mechanical enough I felt an ounce of kinship after all these years. A millennia of living in a robotic shell certainly does produce a strange kinship with mechanical beings. Such obedience was something I could only dream of for a servant. However, the certain "design features" I found to fit with the decadence of modern Sith.

The last remarks proved to be most enjoyable to hear. I still found this Xyrah to be the pinnacle of Sith decadence that I despised in presentation, yet it appears there was a layer of substance beneath the gaudy, hedonist exterior shell.
"You are a paradox.", I bluntly stated still speaking the Sith tongue of olde, "You wear the skin of the decadent Lord I curse for inheriting my people's name, yet posses principles nonetheless." I paced forward, walking around him, my metal feet and staff clinking on the stand stone floor still. After my robotic, smooth strides made their way back to where I first stood upon this meeting, I took a few steps closer. My frame towered over him, and yet it appeared he did not budge. My cognitive relays still failed to see what logic the younger Darth was employing. I then posed a question to him, "What do you expect to come from us now knowing of each other, young Darth Xyrah?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom