Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Lord and Master | Dominion of Lorrd | NIO

LORRD_OBJ_2.jpg

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
LORRD

N5cG5gd.png
“Glokta’s days are numbered, Pyke. He’s crossed the line and he’s ran out of too many lifelines to save his ass.”

And of course, the Chief Station’s death would be plotted and devised in a manner that would gain propaganda attraction. An Imperial Officer killed by the hands of Sith-Loyalists. An ingenious way to indoctrinate patriotism in the Empire and fuel their hate towards the defunct Sith.

Endless of soldiers for him.

“I have something that’ll suit your talents, Pyke. Waste of time for all of us to send you to bust out some rat, I already have a task force to eliminate the subjects holding Griggs,” although he wouldn’t guarantee the rat’s safety, something for him to only know about.

“There’s something you and I can do, I’ve heard tales about some monstrosity in some pits on Lorrd. You familiar with it?”

LORRD_BYOO.jpg

BYOO
BLOODLET ACTUAL
TAGS - Rurik Fel Rurik Fel Noel Strasza Noel Strasza Cromwell Cromwell Ghalric Rau
N5cG5gd.png

Strasza was hellbent on locating this supposed Zabrak infiltrator. She ought to be. Their Warlord cast aside their oaths, attempted to break the Order and wreak havoc across the stars in a false claim of freedom from the Imperial machine. To be given rule, and then to betray it... The thought felt sour. He could only imagine how the other Spectre could feel after her own loyalty being owed to the traitor. That is, if she were honest.

Raijan had no additional words for the Maw investigation. They were, the group of Spectres, for all intents and purposes the best and most loyal operatives. Professionals. More work would have to be done with each of them to ascertain if it was worthwhile. Until then, his attention was drawn, familiar words dragging his mind back to readiness.

"Biocomm Network is definitely a good idea, but what amount of labour would be required to monitor our entire force on this network round the clock?"
"The specifics of logistical implementation -- I'll leave to a trusted team to determine. On the side of sustained use? No more than we have now. The Network would be apart of both the HUD system of security forces, and whatever station they are serving at." His black eyes settled on the older Spectre. "This system would act as an add-on to current security regiments. Were someone to be identified in an area restricted to them, stormtroopers will be on sight to apprehend. Though, unlikely to happen as with this Network, doors will not open to unauthorized personnel. Not without some form of tampering." Now he'd look to the group.

"Therefore, if someone attempted to infiltrate a facility from outside of the Order, they will be found out. In house infiltration is nigh impossible, as well, everyone's location will be on hand."

The go-ahead had been received.

With a button press, the wall they hard pressed against had been ripped open with a loud explosion. Debris of various sizes flew across the adjacent room, gravely injuring any insurgent that happened to be caught in the blast. As the rebels started to gather themselves together, the Black Hand had already gained control. With a tight grasp, the Hand closed in and silenced anyone who wasn't immediately killed.

One room cleared. Many more to go.

Omari looked at the smoking end of his blaster. He fired several rounds into a rebel who had been caught under some debris. His first technical kill with the Black Hands. He had already faced the morality between killing enemies of the New Imperial Order, but his first kill with the 501st meant something more. It signified his long future stand with Hands and with 501st. A new beginning started to blossom with the Corps.

After the smoke had cleared, the group started to reform and orders started to fly out of the lieutenants mouth. Cardon replaced his power pack out for a fresh one. They were on a rapidly moving schedule.

Time was of the essence.

Geugor Simonels

G
Objective 1 - Class Dismissed
628th Army Battalion
Allies - NIO and Millita
Enemies - TSE and Highlaws
Equipment - In Bio
OPEN FOR INTERACTION
Nelson Reg Nelson Reg
Geugor's radio crackled to life. "This is Imperial Knight Nelson Reg. If you are hearing this, we are close enough for short-range NIO communications. If you are alone, come and assist me on my mission. I shall send you the location"
"Affirmative sir. On my way." Geugor raised his rifle, and began to stumble towards the location through the smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom