Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loooking to develop my character and other things

Ineris Kon Rokanh

Going my own way. Being a self taught Force Sensit
Hello there everyone,

I am new to Chaos and wanting to develop my character and I am looking for someone who would like to help me.

I tend to be a bit of a loner at times, but am eager to make new friends.

Also, I am thinking of being a self taught Force Sensitive. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I should start with my learning?

[member="Ineris Kon Rokanh"]

I'm always happy to meet new people, if you ever want to try something just Lemme know.

Also, as for where to start, I would suggest having your character develop their force sensitivity in a thread, either through some sort of encounter with a force anomaly or perhaps with brief teaching from another force sensitive who can give her a good start in how to begin tapping into her potential. After that I'd suggest focusing on having her master some basic force abilities such as empathy, telepathy, etc before moving on to making a lightsaber if she hasn't started with one already.

Bearing in mind I don't know if you mean your character is force sensitive but has yet to learn anything or if they're force sensitive and have a basic grasp of how to use the Force. I'd need more details if the suggestions I gave aren't useful.

We've done similar things before, we conducted a slave raid to get a character off a primitive planet and into galaxy, and held people prisoner. We'd be willing to do something similar if you have anything in mind, for all your pirate and character development needs think the Jackals.

Ineris Kon Rokanh

Going my own way. Being a self taught Force Sensit
[member="Venris Helion"]

[member=Enigma]

Thank you for your help.

Ineris is Force Sensitive and she suspects that she is but is not certain. Her parents were Force Sensitive as well, but she doesn't know this, for she was given away shortly after her birth. Because of this, she tends to be a loner, but wants to meet new people.

Learning from another Force Sensitive who can start her down her path, I think is the place to start.

For your idea I suggest something I did on my Alexandra char who was a self taught master of the force. This was done through short sessions with other force users both stronger and weaker than her while also taking the time to improve herself. I also suggest you experiment with differ ideologis in character. Be careful when talking to sith or jedi though. I would be glad to do a roleplaying or several with you as I'm self teaching on this char too an would be glad to share some of the knowledge he is privy too to help you on your path.

The link to the specs are in my signature Outrider 1. It's a freighter/transport. Not high class or pretty, but she'll get you where you need to go safely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom