Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Looney Dunes: A Chaotic Tatooine Adventure!

A Duros lays motionless, face down in the sand of Tatooine. He appears dead in the middle of the desert sands. The Two suns begin to rise on the horizon.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Izzed Gigrig, the Duros pushes himself up off the ground with a start and looks around. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" He screams again.

He stops screaming and smacks his dry lips and makes a puttering noise, "Uh where the kriff am I?" His eyes narrow to slits, "Hmmm who the kriff am I?" He rubs his bald head, "I'm Izzed Gigrig and I have a problem? I have a problem..... hmmm what is my problem?"

Izzed strokes his chin, "I GOT IT! I'M A SPICE ADDICT!" He shouts into the vast nothingness of the desert. He laughs, "Ah yes... I'm a spice addict."

He scratches his cheek, "Man I should sure go for some spice right about now..." He chews on his lip nervously then pats his clothes and checks all his pockets. No spice.

"KRIIIIIIFFFFFFFF!" He shouts into the morning sky.

Just several hundred feet away, a smoking hulk of a light freighter careens out of the sky and ploughs into the sand, sending a spray up several hundred feet in the air and showering everything in the immediate vicinity with a more-than-healthy dose of sand. Out of the wreck climbs a human pilot, similarly bald, whose face is hidden behind a bushy red beard and an old-fashioned pair of pilot goggles. He strips the gloves off his hands and tosses them angrily into the sand at either side of him. "You said it, stranger." He says, before plopping himself down in the sand and looking off at the wreck in the near distance.

Izzed sees the red bearded man climb out of the wreck and smiles showing worn teeth, "Hey bud spare a cred? I gotta take the..."

Izzed Gigrig looks around again, "Sheeeeesh there's no public transportation out here is there?"

Izzed kicks the sand, "I don't like sand! It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere!"

Izzed pats the man on his shoulder, "Look man I'm going to be honest with you I don't even know where I am right now. One minute I'm being kicked out of the Dizzy Dewback next moment I'm waking up here..."

Izzed looks up at the sky again, "Toto, I have a feeling we're not on Coruscant anymore..."

"Yes Coruscant, obviously, that's where the Dizzy Dewback is located. In the under city." The duros produces a metal flask from beneath his coat pocket and takes a swig of a mysterious liquid and offers it to the stranger.

"Well.... I think we should walk that way." He points in a random direction.

Orion takes a swig as well, shaking his head in a might-as-well, murphy's law kind of way, before saying. "We should probably grab as much of my cargo as we can carry though, the first junkie who gets a hold of the wreck is going to lose their minds."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom