Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like my watch broke!? ((looking for OS Fleeter see latest post!))

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
Hello!

I'm just getting back on here and for now will be casually roleplaying.

As a cliche means of getting my character, company and various stuff back into the fold of the Galactic Empire (former Imperial Remnant) I'll be having Caius time travelling a good six years from the past to the present.

How? Well Caius and NPC peeps will have to figure that out as I embark on writing a little Odyssey of sorts of travelling the galaxy looking for the ole Imperial Banner to rally back too. Who knows maybe it was sabotage? Or perhaps just faulty equipment.

Basically this thread that I'm starting is both a means for Caius IC to run into people, friends and foes, and travel a little bit before getting back into Imperial Politics and Conquest. Whether or not I make it back in one piece, with great fortunes, or nothing at all is up to how the story unfolds!

I'm always down for a little fleeting, diplomacy, or just random adventuring. Anything that keeps that sense of pew pew wonder and fun!

The basic premise is that Ciaus shortly after the completion of some shipyards built by Krayt Industries over Valc VII had stopped in to pick up some of the new ships and return back to his original big project of terraforming Kalee. This starts out prior to the invasion by the One Sith of Crina and the dissolution of Imperial Territory and whammy Caius is time traveling to present day!
Where I go from is either just posting by myself or encountering who knows what out here in the Outer Rim.

I'll run this thread for a couple of weeks for goofy fun and try and post atleast twice a day.

Caius Flavian

[member="Solan Charr"]

Lol good to see you too! I look forward running into ya IC!

[member="stardust"]
[member="Watcher Three"]
[member="William Kerkov"]
[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Hey didn't have a chance to write up a post. Long day today and still busy for the evening. I'll have something up either in the morning or early evening eastern time tomorrow!

Caius Flavian

Hey so as my edited title suggests I'm looking for a One Sith fleeter to help this story along.

To sum up why boils down to where my character is with his 'lost fleet' and that is near Crina.

While RPing the thread a warning was given to my character Caius that OS patrols could likely encounter my forces.

Now since my faction is no longer major I can totally understand if no one wants to rp with the Star Destroyer I have and on that same not I don't really want to fight with it either.

Instead though I want to have a bit of skirmish between one of my absolution class vessels and another vessel or group of vessels of equal or less strength to represent a patrol we encounter.

Just looking for one person or two maybe.

Caius will not be personally in the fight but the premise is that my fleet heads on to a different location while two of my ships investigate Crina and see what is going on there.

[member="William Kerkov"]

Just pinging your tracking about what your little shadowing guys will likely be following.
Also as discussed between my other alt I'll likely have an IC reason to turn to your company here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom