Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to Write

Kishimoto Nakaioma

K

download50.png

Greetings!!

I am currently looking for threads for this newly established character called Kishimoto Nakaioma. The character is apart of the Nakaioma Family although comes from a branch family on an entirely separate planet. He also owns his own corporation called Onomato Holdings which has a small amount of subsidiaries underneath it. Although for those that want a more criminal tone he also owns a criminal syndicate underneath the name of Tashido.

All in all I am looking for any kind of thread from force user interaction; military officers; criminals; smugglers and anyone else that might want to speak with a Nakaioma Corp Person. So please comment down below if you wish to rp.

I love James Bond....the henchmen of Oddjob is perhaps one of the most famous and even in video game tournaments back in the day.

While I may not be able to thread with you, do you mind if I make you a hat just like Oddjobs worked? I know how it can be done if you want a Hat that returns back to the wielder, sharp as a vibroblade.

Kishimoto Nakaioma

Kishimoto Nakaioma

K
I love James Bond....the henchmen of Oddjob is perhaps one of the most famous and even in video game tournaments back in the day.

While I may not be able to thread with you, do you mind if I make you a hat just like Oddjobs worked? I know how it can be done if you want a Hat that returns back to the wielder, sharp as a vibroblade.

Kishimoto Nakaioma

That would be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom