Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to Write with More People

I've been stuck in a bubble recently. I've noticed that I only write with the same people for all my threads.

I want to change that.

So, anyone want to write with Natasha? She's a somewhat novice spy with an AI Strask stuck in her head.

[member="Andorreth Vikar"]

That could be fun. Having more friends is always nice.

Where would you want to meet? Cantinas and clubs are always fun. Or did you have something else in mind?

[member="Andorreth Vikar"]

Oooh, that sounds like a lot of fun, actually. I could definitely see Nat getting way in over her head and needing help. Do you want me to start something up?

[member="The Matador"]

Hello there. I take it you'd be looking to meet?

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"]

Always. Anything you have in mind?

[member="Natasha Darkstar"]

Hello! Are you still looking for others? My RP plate has been quite sparse as of late (read "non existent"), so I figure this would be a great way to jump into things.

If you still have room for another thread, I'd be interested and open to quite anything. A simple cantina thread is very acceptable, or anything you prefer.

Thanks!

Sorry for the delay everyone, real life has been a pain.

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] I'm not sure I have the muse to start up anything right now. I'm mostly just trying to get back into character right now.

[member="Seraya Whisperwind"] Nat's technically a Dominion agent right now and more or less stuck there because of the AI in her head, so maybe a different target than the First Order would be in order. Perhaps a Spy vs Spy scenario?

[member="Jim Pehico"] Hmm. Could be interesting. What do you have in mind?

[member="Kiran Arlos"] More threads are always welcome (Until I end up burning myself out, at least). Anything in particular you have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom