Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to start

Gwenipa

G
Hey folks!

Just created a new character that I had been thinking about making for awhile now and was curious about getting into some threads with people and developing the character further. Currently, she is a very vengeful and driven person with the aims on taking down the Maw members all down. However, be fun to explore what else she has and developing her further best I can so if anyone wants to thread or is curious to see what can be done together then DM on here or on Discord: ThatWelshGuy#4960

Second King of The Elysium Empire
The Elysium Empire is adamantly anti-Maw due to the destruction of Csilla, which caused an influx of Chiss refugees into The Empire, and directly caused the declaration of war against The Maw and Sith Empire by King Heath Valhoun.

I'm sure there is opportunity for your character here.

Gwenipa

G
Right now, she is floating around, not too sure where she belongs so likely just be interested in learning more about people who aren't Chiss

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Right now, she is floating around, not too sure where she belongs so likely just be interested in learning more about people who aren't Chiss

Okay, so maybe she fled Csilla with some other Chiss, and found The Elysium Empire? She could then attempt to meet King Valhoun...or maybe she knows one of our current Chiss members... Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch Keatoch Keatoch or Thaliias Thaliias

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
Okay, so maybe she fled Csilla with some other Chiss, and found The Elysium Empire? She could then attempt to meet King Valhoun...or maybe she knows one of our current Chiss members... Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch Keatoch Keatoch or Thaliias Thaliias
Myself and Thaliias Thaliias are toying with creating a Chiss subculture within the Elysium Empire due to the destruction of Csilla. Thaliias Thaliias is also toying around with some lore regarding the Mitth family if I’m not mistaken but I’m not sure what the progress is on that.

LOL and hello!!

I have to figure out faction stuff, but yes, i have permission to use the House Mitth faction. It’d be fun to get a bunch of chiss to role play with, but I am super new and got swamped with real life this weekend (my kitty got super sick and ended up with two emergency vet visits and admitted to kitty hospital, argh. He’s home safe now though.)

Grand Shepherd Burtch

Fleet Commander For The Nomadic Peoples Coalition
LOL and hello!!

I have to figure out faction stuff, but yes, i have permission to use the House Mitth faction. It’d be fun to get a bunch of chiss to role play with, but I am super new and got swamped with real life this weekend (my kitty got super sick and ended up with two emergency vet visits and admitted to kitty hospital, argh. He’s home safe now though.)
We need to sit down with Heath and hash this out later then… this sounds fun lol

and I said it before, but I’m happy kitty is ok!

Gwenipa anyways, you wanna blow stuff up with us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom