Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to Start a Thread with 2-3 people.

Well looking for a fun interaction with multiple people if anyone is interested, I want to be able form some threads that way I can be less bored :)

If you would like to roleplay. Let me know heh. I enjoy new company.
That could be interesting. I'm curious about something though. I noticed you're flying SJC flairs, and your character bio reflects that. You have G.A as faction though. Is that purposely?

I might have overlooked something.

Honestly, I am trying to think about what would be an interesting thread. Jade is only a learner of the force, but her mother was a bounty hunter and her father was a smuggler. Which before their deaths.. they left behind a damaged ship that had some credits on it along with some valuables like weapons, armor, and such.

Honestly, I am trying to think about what would be an interesting thread. Jade is only a learner of the force, but her mother was a bounty hunter and her father was a smuggler. Which before their deaths.. they left behind a damaged ship that had some credits on it along with some valuables like weapons, armor, and such.
A ship you say? I could use a ship.

Where would you all want to start the thread. Coruscant or Kasshyyyk. I could potentially sneak around on the lower levels looking for parts for the ship that eventually lead back to kashyyyk. or you all come to Kashyyyk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom