Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to quest for some Crystals

Well, [member="Lisa Ticon"] that's hard to answer. I think the blueprints were destroyed with it's creators above Yavin IV in 12 ABY.

That particular suit had a cloaking device in it so on top of having to fish out the original blueprints (most likely through plot magic) you'd also have to find the cloaking technology stuff. That is of course if you're going for the invisibility as well.

All in all it'd be a very cool idea but most likely also take a very long time. Now creating something that totally just happened to be similar, now that might prove easier. :D

[member="Kana Truden"]

Wasn't looking at cloaking, was more focusing on adding force crystals to an alchemical plate amor that could be resistant to saber attacks and help channel her big three abilities.

I want to develop her specialization TK and Force Lightning over time and when they get to the appropriate level combined with the armor unleash some sweet attacks and make some good stories.

[member="Joran Del-Finn"] [member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]

Ok then, let me set her up. How do we meet btw? i mean Lisa and Kezeroth? Joran is easy to meet, he's a Raven same as I!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom