Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to Meet Some New People

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Most of the recent RPs I've been apart of have involved criminal maniacs and corrupt politicians, and I'll soon have a Sith Lord to teach me the ways of the Force, and since I'm still kind of new here, I was wanting to meet a wider variety of people. The relationships between our characters don't have to be positive (Lark's not a good dude), and even though I said I wanted to meet new people, if you're involved in the criminal side of things, I'd still love to RP with you! Like the title says, I just want to meet some new people! Anyone interested? I don't really have an idea for a story in mind, but we can figure that out.

I see well although am sort affiliated with lightside jedi atm ( though he still transitioning to it from being a rogue)....am open meet new people to interact with. Could maybe some sort misadventure where they unexpectedly meet and work together get out of?

Or if you want to got a couple other alts that could work......who are non-force users. One with some criminal background....and a couple with or some connection with the law.

Lark

Saint of the Damned
[member="Leo Vandermolen"] I posted in the Nevermore thread, so chances are we'll end up meeting there.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] I'd be down to figure something out. Unfortunately, I am not very creative and have no idea what.

[member="Lark"]

Should be a start of a plan then as seeing what am might be looking to are a non-commercial civilian type of gear. Which might be something of interest we can work on.....

Lark

Saint of the Damned
[member="Ronin Wendigo"] Lark could probably be in the market for a weapon of some kind. Or information. We could work together to get what we both need.

[member="Panzer"] I was on some Naruto site awhile ago, but I don't think I used Lark. I probably tried to but it was taken.

[member="Lark"]

yeah, they could maybe break into some research facility.... with Ron using some his tech and force ability while you supply the intel and get away plan. Could we set this a bit back during his early time and return to the order?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom