Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to join a crew

Just what the title says. New character, looking for some good old fashioned chaotic neutral type space adventures. Smuggling, bounty hunting, exploring interesting locales, whatever. Race's skillset includes mechanical knowhow, a surprising mastery of martial arts and a diplomatic attitude. Mainly because he's terrified of conflict. I'm hoping to join with a relatively small starship crew to keep things low stakes, but I'm up for one on one escapades as well. Basically, just looking to immerse myself in the new setting with some small-scale one-shot adventures.

Aegeus Agata

Crimson Lightning
Race Osroam Race Osroam

Cyran himself doesn't really have a crew, at least not yet, but he has recently acquired a "student"/partner as a bounty hunter with Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki . If there's any interest perhaps this duo could become a trio, and maybe even something more.
Aegus is yet to join a group of bounty hunters, he is not the most social but would be interested in joining a trio. Aegus is a swordsman who is able to dual wield. He has a main sword but is also looking to acquire a lightsaber to add to his collection.

Race Osroam Race Osroam

Cyran himself doesn't really have a crew, at least not yet, but he has recently acquired a "student"/partner as a bounty hunter with Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki . If there's any interest perhaps this duo could become a trio, and maybe even something more.
I'd be up for that, if you have room for a mechanic on your team. If you wanted to do a thread, maybe your bounty hunter duo runs into some technical difficulties and needs to hire some help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom