Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to get started

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Tibera Jessen Tibera Jessen

Could you tell us a bit more about your character? Who they are, what they're up to, where they operate typically, and what sort of things you want them to do?

Helps make some thread ideas right off the bat if we know what they're doing and what you'd like them to get involved in!

Could you tell us a bit more about your character? Who they are, what they're up to, where they operate typically, and what sort of things you want them to do?

Helps make some thread ideas right off the bat if we know what they're doing and what you'd like them to get involved in!
Right, so sorry about that, I made this as kind of a late night junk post and wasn't thinking.

My character is a mercenary who hasn't spent much time doing the freelance thing. They're trying to find their fortune and forge a reputation as a capable soldier.

As for how they operate they generally work in very entry level mercenary work. Bodyguarding, snatch and grab, and to a greater extent soldiering for hire.

Right now I'm looking to play the field as it were, trying to see how the different factions interact.

I did actually find myself ending up in an Empire of the Lost RP this morning, so that's a good start I think. I hope this was a more helpful post!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Oh that's perfectly fine! Given that your character is fresh I figured it would just be good to ask!

So a merc for hire with no real qualms about who hires them, plenty of opportunity there! Especially given that faction conflict seems to be ramping up a bit recently!

Oh that's perfectly fine! Given that your character is fresh I figured it would just be good to ask!

So a merc for hire with no real qualms about who hires them, plenty of opportunity there! Especially given that faction conflict seems to be ramping up a bit recently!
^^ First of all thank you for the prompt and polite response.

Yeah a friend of mine got me into the forum, after hearing stories from the board off and on. So far it's been incredibly fun just reading posts from other.

My character is definitely not a choosey person when it comes to work, you hit the nail on the head. The mercenary idea was sparked because I heard conflict is ramping up through said friend.

As for RP scenarios I have a few in mind. It would be especially interesting to possibly see the aftermath of some of the conflicts I missed. Failing that I'd settle for standard interactions with other characters, or even just barhopping in character would be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom