Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to get back into things

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while COVID was Happening, I was doing a bunch of summer classes and I had lost the ability to be able to get on frequently enough to make it worth while to thread. I'm hoping to stay steady here on out as I now have plenty of Free time. I'm looking to become Active in my 3 most used Characters

Jim Pehico- The Mustachioed Scoundrel, Jim is a pilot for hire, a smuggler, and rarely a mercenary. Whether it's your common petty theft or wooing the ladies, Jim is always looking to steal something. Though while he participates in many illegal activities he does have a heart of gold. Jim is also known for his lightheartedness and ability to make jokes in the heat of combat.

Garlen Zorabos- Supreme Ruler of Ord Bostadus (known for it's cloning capabilities) He is an arrogant yet calculating leader. Though he has a confident demeanor, Garlen will ever hardly get his hands dirty rather using his Clone army. As a life long member of the Ord Bostadian nobility, Garlen has a sort of charm about him... when he is not trying to crush his enemies.

Marl- Aka the Last Clone Trooper, after being stuck in carbonite after hundreds of years, Marl is left with nothing but his survival instincts and skill. Though usually a loner Marl is constantly looking for companionship with like-minded individuals. Marl, though sometimes awkward, is a caring and compassionate fountain of wisdom.

If any of my characters seem interesting to you and you would like to thread or have them join your faction, please let me know!

Last edited:
Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
Jim Pehico Jim Pehico

I’m interested in actually meeting any of your characters!

Jim would certainly be a good fit for piloting Draco’s ships, she could use a skilled pilot on her adventures.

Garlen could help her discover herself and what exactly makes her… her. She’s a unique sort of clone made out of gene splicing, practically a new species

Marl could certainly help teach this Sith compassion as well, to better help her understand how other people feel and guide her along a more friendly path

Whichever path you want to take is up to you! Please message me if you’re interested or have any other ideas

See with eyes unclouded by hate
Jim Pehico Jim Pehico

I could go with a run in with Jim. Either with my Tusken Cowboy here with A'Runda or my bounty hunter Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas .

Although I've been trying to get back into playing A'Runda more either character I could see working. Even though I could imagine Cyran possibly jiving with Jim. Better. But both are pretty much lawmen in their respective ways. DMs are open if you're interested.

Last edited:
Jim Pehico sounds like a fun character to write with! Out of the characters I write, I could see him interacting with Zengel Felgreen Zengel Felgreen or possibly Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar . I think the contrast between Jim and Zengel could be hilarious, especially if they had to team up. I don’t have as much of a reason for Glar, other than the fact that he is involved with the criminal underworld, and might run into a freelance smuggler for whatever reason.

If Garlen Zorabos ever needs a steady supply of hyperfuel, he could always make a deal with Karpel Excaan Karpel Excaan . Alternatively, if he needs war vehicles for his clone army, Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark is selling a wide variety.

Marl sounds very interesting. Xalax might be the perfect character to interact with him, being a Super Tactical Droid from the Clone Wars. They could get into some kind of ideological debate, or just talk about their memories of the war. Perhaps they encountered each other during the war at some point?

Jim Pehico sounds like a fun character to write with! Out of the characters I write, I could see him interacting with Zengel Felgreen Zengel Felgreen or possibly Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar . I think the contrast between Jim and Zengel could be hilarious, especially if they had to team up. I don’t have as much of a reason for Glar, other than the fact that he is involved with the criminal underworld, and might run into a freelance smuggler for whatever reason.

If Garlen Zorabos ever needs a steady supply of hyperfuel, he could always make a deal with Karpel Excaan Karpel Excaan . Alternatively, if he needs war vehicles for his clone army, Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark is selling a wide variety.

Marl sounds very interesting. Xalax might be the perfect character to interact with him, being a Super Tactical Droid from the Clone Wars. They could get into some kind of ideological debate, or just talk about their memories of the war. Perhaps they encountered each other during the war at some point?
Ham Salad Ham Salad Hey if you want to shoot me a DM all of those sound fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom