Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to Explore

Hello,

I am still Flushing out the gear for this guy, but am interested in looking for fun and interesting trouble to get this guy in. Mostly interested in exploring and finding new and dangerous places to get into, but I am always up for some other ideas. :D

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Jake Awaud"] Hey there! I'm down to RP with you, how does an adventure into deep space sound?

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
I'm treasure huntin' myself. Been visiting various planets to get a friggin crystal thats supposed to "fit me" for my lightsaber pike. Won't sweat ya with any details as to why. Just that its a pain in the cargo hold.

[member="Jake Awaud"]

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Jake Awaud"] Awesome, I think discovering a new star system or raiding a pirate base sounds best to me.

Would you like to start a thread for us?

[member="Jake Awaud"]
I don't know if I'm too late at this point, but I would totally be down to join in on this. I'm new on here and just looking for ways to get into some roleplay for a few reasons, just to figure out this character and where I want to go with him you know. But anyway I think he would be a good fit for this kind of adventure, if you'll have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom