Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to Employ

Jaster is looking for a few people to join an exploration mission with him. His merchants guild will be constructing a Hyperlane writhing the Unknown Region and I'm looking for a employees to assist.

Mercs, scientist, explorers, or even FU of either side are welcome to join, as we are just setting up trade and fighting pirate scum from the planet. the planet will be Iskeria, and have resources that my company require.

Jaster will pay top dollar and even give out rewards to those that will assist.

[member="Ostanes"]

Well I'm supposedly helping them out with most of the grunt work. I even created a faction doily for the creation of this trade route, so even if the AEI try and stop me, that would truely be unkind RPing. In game though I would have no problem butting heads with another Trading Company.

As for taking trade routes, it's the Unknown Region...... There are none......

[member="Lady Kay"]

I am always more then willing to create contracts with any planet or Goverment.

I'd be willing to help, I've got plenty of droids and what not that could help.

Also, if you would be willing to have two character under one writer I would like to bring a merc along, @Sy' Q. Lant want to try building up something of an abrasion between these two. Of course, if you would prefer not I am perfectly alright with that.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

[member="Ultimatum"]

I would say that would depends on the amount of people that would like to join. This would also be dependent on if you would be able to be continues writer and juggle the two accounts.

At the moment I am juggling three accounts and a WIP planet submission. If you would be forgiving of a slightly slower posting rate, still get at least one post from each character a day, then I think I could handle it. IS this alright?

Jaster of Clan Awaud said:
As for taking trade routes, it's the Unknown Region...... There are none......
The board has existed for 2-3 years now, there have been multiple major factions and several tier 4+ companies that roamed those areas.

There are trade routes.

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"]

If their are trade routes that are of equal statuses as the Mara Corridor, then why are they not labled on the galactic map? I have on multiple discussion boards and feedback threads requested information of suck unknown trade routes and none have responded to prove their are such.

I do not wish to dismiss others work, but of the only Hyperlane that is under construction in the Unknown Region is the Blood Trail. This Hyperlane is the one in question I am assisting with.

As for trade lanes that are constructed is there links to which I can read so as to make my job easier to navigate?

If their are trade routes that are of equal statuses as the Mara Corridor, then why are they not labled on the galactic map? I have on multiple discussion boards and feedback threads requested information of suck unknown trade routes and none have responded to prove their are such.

I do not wish to dismiss others work, but of the only Hyperlane that is under construction in the Unknown Region is the Blood Trail. This Hyperlane is the one in question I am assisting with.

As for trade lanes that are constructed is there links to which I can read so as to make my job easier to navigate?
The only trade corridors listed on the map are canonical ones. People create their own trade routes through repeated discovery threads, contracts, and other threads that they use for development purposes. There is no current format in the map thread to list a new trade route, nor is it really needed.

Most of these newer routes go unnamed, so it's more of a question of if anyone is nearby than what is actually in the region. I see no point in you pursuing this, because the AEL/AEI can't really do anything at this point in its life span without some serious backup, and unless you have the Trade Queen knocking at your door I would suggest pushing this as hard as possible. Knock the older companies down a few pegs if you need to.

I personally have been planning and perusing this Hyperlane for quite some time, nearly 2 months now. I've tried to collect support and build companies and alliances for this and done my best to stay out the way of the AEI until now. This is one of the first steps to doing what you call the 'Trade Queen' has already done.

BTW, you do know that the Mara Corridor is not a cannon Hyperlane right? It was created by a group of writers and requested to be placed on the map.

This is one of the first steps to doing what you call the 'Trade Queen' has already done.
I was referring to Danger Arceneau, the undisputed Trade Queen. She's the owner of the largest business on the board.

you do know that the Mara Corridor is not a cannon Hyperlane right?
No, I was not aware of this. But the difference between a trade route and a hyperlane is abundant.

Ha I know who your talking about, pretty much a legend in the buisness world and possibly the scariest corperation to go up against. Knowing that, I'm pretty much her only trade competition and she's not yet noticed me, until now I'm sure. So now I've got to sprint out the gate and work to complete what I need.

As for the difference you are correct and it was my mistake to misplace one for the other, I do apologize for that.

Jsc

Disney's Princess

Keep up the good work here Jaster man. The Mara Corridor was built by players with your kind of hard work and dedication. Push hard enough, and you will succeed! Nice. :D

Also, [member="Edward Frisby"] and [member="Ultimatum"] are awesome writers to have backing you up. They helped me get Phrik with my main character. I'd recommend them any day. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom