Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to buy a clone army

Isla Draellix has a problem, the Ashlan region is expanding rapidly and ships are coming out of Codru Secundus shipyard rapidly, but recruitment is progressing slower than required, particularly as wars take their toll on numbers.

She is looking for an experienced cloner, preferably sympathetic to the Ashlan Cause, but at least willing to work with us to produce a line of clone soldiers. I would like to roleplay myself coming to visit your facility, discuss requirements, conditions etc.

Thanks

Hi Taa Nul Taa Nul , Isla would love to come and visit your facility and have a chat about your product some time will be speaking to a couple of different contractors to fill different needs for the crusade. Where shall I write into if I get something posted this evening for a meeting and you can write in at your leisure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom