Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for work

Master Tracker looking for work, be it people or objects you seek, Larisa can find them.

Looking for anything, be it tracking down a bounty for someone, or finding a loved one lost in a war. I'm open for pretty much anything.

Final Dawn Central Command
[member="Larisa Young"] [member="Kal Sarn"] My Main Character ([member="Maracel Yorkell II"]) is willing to pay handsomely if you could help me in this thread

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Larisa Young"]

The Bounty Board in the Marketplace has some candidates for you to track.

[member="Kal Sarn"] Totally down for that, Larisa is not a fighter per say so a partnership would be beneficial if I'm to look at the Bounty Board as [member="Jakob Benson"] has suggested.

[member="The Legend 27"] what aid would you be looking for in that thread? My character is already their because she wants to question the group you're trying to kill

Final Dawn Central Command
[member="Larisa Young"] Well right now i just need you to try to help me force my opponents back to the moon of Pijal and then capture them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom