Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Underworld/Coruscant Connections

Hello Chaos! As is evidenced by the post title I’m looking for underworld connections and connections based out of Coruscant (the two can coincide! And preferably will)

First I want to list a few specific connections that I’m looking for. These are open to be claimed by anyone but can only be taken once, so its first come first serve!

• Lord Asher Cross (the head of the Cross family before Damien) made many allies and many more enemies during his time as a King of the underworld. I need someone to have collected the bounty on his head (killed him) and maybe even the person that called the hit on him.
  • If any Arkanians want to have been part of the proceedings that saw House Cross exiled from Arkania, then feel free to let me know!

Now I want to list some general connections that can apply to the criminal underworld at large:
- Prior Employment: Have you done a job for House Cross before? Eliminated a target they put out a bounty for or stolen data they used to blackmail someone? I’m willing to work with people in this category so if you have any ideas feel free to offer ‘em up.

- Friendly Enterprises: Do you run a corporation or a criminal organization that has worked with the Cross crime syndicate before? Did we have a mutual interest, or was it just the right place and the right time?

- Political Connections: Damien Cross has developed friendly relations with a number of government officials and public servants that he attempts to benefit mutually. Are you a senator that needs some under the table deeds done with discretion? So long as there are favors or friendship to be fostered, the Cross family can help you.

Lastly, do you want to play a Cross? The family tree is largely unestablished and has room for brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles. If you want to join the crime syndicate's inner family then just throw a message my way and I’m sure we can work out specifics.

Last edited:
Damien Cross Damien Cross Well this looks like it could be interesting.

Anyway, Rocho Krul reasonably could have been the one taking the bounty, but mainly if it was a target that could actually pose a threat.

Outside of that I think it would be cool to add some connections, I have smugglers and recently pirates but also love characters with family ties.

Unfortunately can’t really talk much right now, so may hop on later and throw some ideas (or ask questions).

Edit: If you'd want to go on discord for easier track of things, mine is Amicus#8495.

Also as below, the Elysium Empire could be a connection. I do have a couple characters in there that could potentially interact including a member of a different crime family that mostly just runs as security. And a geonosian, though he'd be careful dealing with criminal activity within Elysium Empires territory.

Last edited:
Second King of The Elysium Empire
We'd love to host a meeting in The Empire to establish friendly relations between the Arenais and Valhoun Families with the Cross family, or, alternatively, you could side with The Dobson crime family and try and overthrow the royal family.

Damien Cross Damien Cross Well this looks like it could be interesting.

Anyway, Rocho Krul reasonably could have been the one taking the bounty, but mainly if it was a target that could actually pose a threat.

Outside of that I think it would be cool to add some connections, I have smugglers and recently pirates but also love characters with family ties.

Unfortunately can’t really talk much right now, so may hop on later and throw some ideas (or ask questions).

Edit: If you'd want to go on discord for easier track of things, mine is Amicus#8495.

Also as below, the Elysium Empire could be a connection. I do have a couple characters in there that could potentially interact including a member of a different crime family that mostly just runs as security. And a geonosian, though he'd be careful dealing with criminal activity within Elysium Empires territory.
I'll add you on discord so we can talk things out there, but I'm open to any questions you might have or connections you wanna establish!

We'd love to host a meeting in The Empire to establish friendly relations between the Arenais and Valhoun Families with the Cross family, or, alternatively, you could side with The Dobson crime family and try and overthrow the royal family.
This sounds absolutely wonderful! Let me know when we might be able to arrange a meeting because this sounds like a great IC opportunity

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
The Family, also known as the Coruscanti Mafia, is highly active on coruscant. The Star Lounge in the Uscru District is a fine place for a meal! I'd be happy to set up history or connections of any kind.

I have companies, bounty hunters, and other PCs which would likely be interested in joining any plot. Please contact me if you're interested! Damien Cross Damien Cross

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom