Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Trouble

Looking for trouble~ any one wanna have some conflict with Braze post here ;>
Leon flat out likes violence so if he can goad her into a fight or something without breaking the law he will!

I do have other toons though, got a (sort of?) rogue sith falleen who I plan to have just going around hijacking pirate or mercenary or even civilian ships as he travels and aiding sith ends however he sees fit. (his saber grows more powerful the more peoples emotions feed into it).

I have an alchemical creature, big, creepy, curious, sees through foresight. Kind of sketchy morally but usually avoids getting into trouble. However easy to say he scared a bunch of people if they accidentally found him, or if he really needed to find something out.

Then I have Val the powermind which is a droid brain with dual hosts and curious for any kinds of (preferably non painful) experiences. It currently has a quarren mutant cyborg who was once a member of a swoop gang. And a human sorceress/witch. It might be seeking out gaining a third host perhaps. Or just causing a problem for someone.

Leon flat out likes violence so if he can goad her into a fight or something without breaking the law he will!

I do have other toons though, got a (sort of?) rogue sith falleen who I plan to have just going around hijacking pirate or mercenary or even civilian ships as he travels and aiding sith ends however he sees fit. (his saber grows more powerful the more peoples emotions feed into it).

I have an alchemical creature, big, creepy, curious, sees through foresight. Kind of sketchy morally but usually avoids getting into trouble. However easy to say he scared a bunch of people if they accidentally found him, or if he really needed to find something out.

Then I have Val the powermind which is a droid brain with dual hosts and curious for any kinds of (preferably non painful) experiences. It currently has a quarren mutant cyborg who was once a member of a swoop gang. And a human sorceress/witch. It might be seeking out gaining a third host perhaps. Or just causing a problem for someone.
depends. Braze certainly can goad others but he would need a reason to.

depends. Braze certainly can goad others but he would need a reason to.
Oh Leon wouldn't start it goaded or not if he thought that was bad. So, bit more than goading required. But if Braze outright threatened him for instance, Leon would probably see that sufficient to get into a fight with him whether he actually meant to end or or not. He's almost like a...chaotic lawful? Really really likes to fight but he's not going to do it willy nilly.

Czerru wouldn't need goading. He's a sith, sees a padawan. Options are either try to turn him or try to kill him basically.

Worrarg could maybe be goaded but I'm not sure there's a reason for Braze to do that.

Val would be harder to goad than Leon probably, it doesn't want to risk losing one of it's hosts. Though threat of capture would probably do it even if Braze didn't actually have legal grounds to capture it (prior to the fight anyway) as long as he was convincing enough that he both could accomplish it and that the law would stick somehow that'd work.

Oh Leon wouldn't start it goaded or not if he thought that was bad. So, bit more than goading required. But if Braze outright threatened him for instance, Leon would probably see that sufficient to get into a fight with him whether he actually meant to end or or not. He's almost like a...chaotic lawful? Really really likes to fight but he's not going to do it willy nilly.

Czerru wouldn't need goading. He's a sith, sees a padawan. Options are either try to turn him or try to kill him basically.

Worrarg could maybe be goaded but I'm not sure there's a reason for Braze to do that.

Val would be harder to goad than Leon probably, it doesn't want to risk losing one of it's hosts. Though threat of capture would probably do it even if Braze didn't actually have legal grounds to capture it (prior to the fight anyway) as long as he was convincing enough that he both could accomplish it and that the law would stick somehow that'd work.
Braze is pretty young- but he has a habit of picking fights / sparring with others he thinks is stronger / better/ older than him. That could be a good angle.

What kinda rp are you looking for with Leon?

Braze is pretty young- but he has a habit of picking fights / sparring with others he thinks is stronger / better/ older than him. That could be a good angle.

What kinda rp are you looking for with Leon?
Leon likes starting fights in general and he would likely try and act especially strong if he thought it'd push someone to start a fight with him. He's specifically half echani which is where most his fighting comes from skillwise (but also kind of the reason he's not more violent). Be easy to explain just sparring though.

Honestly just wanted to get him out and about more. Rich guy who just really likes to fight and was messed up in the head cause of his sister (indirectly) and want to see how he works out in the galaxy. Fights or social threads, getting better or getting worse. Some kinds of detective threads are probably also interesting just cause of his psychometry being a natural ability for him.

Leon likes starting fights in general and he would likely try and act especially strong if he thought it'd push someone to start a fight with him. He's specifically half echani which is where most his fighting comes from skillwise (but also kind of the reason he's not more violent). Be easy to explain just sparring though.

Honestly just wanted to get him out and about more. Rich guy who just really likes to fight and was messed up in the head cause of his sister (indirectly) and want to see how he works out in the galaxy. Fights or social threads, getting better or getting worse. Some kinds of detective threads are probably also interesting just cause of his psychometry being a natural ability for him.
Braze is also half Echani but he looks much more like Echani. We could perhaps have them encounter one another on Lothal if you like

Braze is also half Echani but he looks much more like Echani. We could perhaps have them encounter one another on Lothal if you like
Oh he actually does look more echani than in the images, he dyes his hair. But yeah we can go with lothal! Would you want to start it? Could be somewhere more vacationy or just city or could go with the combat route in theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom