Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for threads

Hi guys! I'm looking for some threads to introduce Winter to the galaxy (her alignment's a bit fuzzy at the moment, but she's joining the GA for the time being.)

I'm open to any ideas, but I'd like to get her a bit more familiar with exactly how the Force works - all she knows currently is what she found online! Anyway, if anybody's interested, just let me know.

Sadly I don't have an open apprentice spot right now, but I would like to introducer her to the force, if you want to. I mean he is a sith and everything, but while he uses the dark side almost exclusively he shares a lot of the more spiritual orientation towards the force that the jedi have.

[member="Winter Ardmore"]

[member="Darth Abyss"] - that sounds perfect, as I wasn't really hoping to have her get trained as a Sith but wanted her to meet a few. I'll message you and we can work something out?

[member="Kami Meran"] - if you want to thread, I'm always down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom