Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Threads!

Now that I am up to date with my threads for the most part, I'm looking for a new thread or two!

I'm down for almost anything except relationships, and bar/cantina encounters.

My current active characters are:

Alize Rosenheim
The owner of a growing cosmetic company with an aversion towards the Sith, and riddled with guilt as the result of a past event. Alize is not the best with strangers, and can be a bit distant until the topic of cosmetics - her passion - is brought up in which case her eyes will light up, filled with excitement, and she will be more forthcoming.

[member="Aster Rose Baelor"] | Bio
Niece of Isamu Baelor, Aster wears the persona of a lady in the presence of others, only revealing the brash, and headstrong girl she can be in private. Desperate for her newfound family's approval, she can usually be found helping civilians who are still recovering from the Rebellion of Csilla representing the Iron Empire.

[member="Elaesanne Araeris"] | Bio
Happy-go-lucky, and without a care in the world, Elaesanne is a newly enlisted pilot in the Iron Empire's navy, a new character that has yet to be used in roleplay.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Yup! Alize, and Elaseanne are free to thread outside the Iron Empire.

Out of the two, Alize is my most mobile as she can travel anywhere with the exception of Panatha, and Sith aligned worlds while Elaesanne is not as mobile as she has to stay close to the Iron Empire's borders in case she gets called in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom