Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Threads

Hey guys!

I just brought Rose back for some RP and i'm looking to stick her into some threads.

She is pretty flexible storywise, but has been working as an explorer/cartographer for the GUIDE.

If you have any interest PM me or post here

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
My body is ready,

How about hunting a pirate or the like, the target is somewhere in Unknown Region where HK doesn't have the data for hyperlanes so he hires Rose to guide him through the Void and hijinks ensue?

And then romance

[member="Rose Kuhn"]

Neldar can find himself in a variety of situations throughout the galaxy. He's pretty too himself but he's not sheltered and likes traveling around. Like currently he's mixed in a 3 way war with three factions and him and one of the Major Faction leaders are having a bit of a powow of fun

They aren't fighting but they are stuck fighting with each other. I'm pretty game if there's some adventure or anything really that doesn't get Neldar captured. He might be on a wanted poster somewhere, but he's not a cruel villainous scum haha

HK-36

[member="Rose Kuhn"],

Yep! [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] will be our target, DM the opposition, and have control of the setting, I wrote with him recently and he's pretty good at it

[member="HK-36"]

Cool!

Are you starting it or is he or should I?

[member="Darth Vizios"]

Not looking for anything specific, just a fun story! If you have an idea throw up a thread and tag me!

Hello everyone, I'll be your DM for this evening.
"Feeling brave tonight? How brave, brave enough to do battle with hideous monsters hmm. Brave enough to sneak around dank castles in chance being the next victim?" - Narrator, Dragon Strike

[member="Lily Kuhn"]
[member="Neldar Poska"]
[member="Darth Vizios"]
[member="Rose Kuhn"]
[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

[member="Rose Kuhn"], [member="Flannigan Mcnash"],

One of us could start it Rose if you want to do the part where Rose and HK meet up and go over the mission, which ship to take, etc, or if you want they can already be on a ship together at the start of it, then it would be probably better for Flannigan to start and describe what kind of planet or sector they will be heading towards.

[member="HK-36"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

How about I start us off on board a ship in hyperspace and then you can post with equipment and such and then Flannigan can set up the environment in his post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom