Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for threads with baddies or pals for a Paladin

I have this best boy [MATTHEW]

I am interested in finding a bad guy to pair against or with Matthew, one who might be susceptible to subversion and conversion if treated with civility and kindness. I'd like some frictional tension and perhaps some rivalry.

I am also open to Matthew making some Jedi friends and he can serve as a supporting character to others.

He's very good at advice dealing. So if any of these seem interesting or if you have a different idea you'd like to do with Matt dm me or post here please ~

JqpPpsWl.jpg

Rivalry as old as time~ >D​

It has been said that the loquacious sesquipedalian lectures Matthew imparts spoken from the heart are often so verbose that the Ne’er-do-wells plead for an end. But quotation of nursery fables to impart moral lessons that strengthen character are a favorite of his too.
if that fails maybe some tea and cookie might quell all that sith rage. But in all seriousness I’d be happy to start something with Matthew and a younger angry sith and question their core values and beliefs seeking understand their views.
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

How would you feel about Matthew coming to the Mandalorian to ask for help, specifically for mcguffin reasons IE assistance with making building or finding something? Domina Prime Domina Prime

This can easily be arranged i've been wanting to have Dima recover lost Mandalorian artifacts, weapons, engines of war and other things to return to the tribes so if Matthew had something along those lines she'd...begrudgingly work with a Jedi XD

How about the smuggler's moon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom