Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Threads/Stories

I'd be down for a thread, specifically with Katherine if there's some interest. She's a Sithspawn (Kraujas Arana), an 'escapee' from a project Darth Moirai and Carnifex were working on towards the end of the Third Imperial Civil War. And given the recent run-in with Carnifex in the Stygian Caldera, perhaps there might be some increased interest from Taeli, or rather the good senator Elizie Athacorr ;)

I can send a DM with more details.

While I'm working on cards for Age of Chaos, I've also got the itch to do some threads and actually start laying groundwork for potential longer-term stories. Posting will be a little slower until probably mid-month as a fair warning.
I would like to thread with you with my guy Euric who is just beginning his apprenticeship. Perhaps he might be fortunate enough to learn from Taeli?

Darth Caedes just discovered a dark side nexus filled with ancient Sith secrets and alchemy chambers. Perhaps your character is one of the experts that Caedes calls in to walk these new halls with him, and discover new secrets. Caedes has been at the forefront of the recent Sith attacks on Korriban and Elom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom