Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Threads/ Help with development

Unfortunately i had to drop out of the Omega event. I was too busy around the time and struggled to keep up.
Things have calmed down on my end and i am ready to get back into it.

So to make a long story short, i am looking for some threads.
Effie is a non-force using (potential) politician. But she is adaptable to most situations!
I am open to anything.

Side note:
I am also looking for someone to be a close friend to Effie. It will help with her development.
Since Effie is rather quiet and tranquil, i was looking for a more upbeat and reckless sort of friend. I think their conflicting personalities would make for interesting interactions.

[member="Effie Duanna"]
As a politician who do you represent?

The Commonwealth itself doesn't really use politicians, our military chiefs act as politicians and governors. Gotta love the stratocracy.

[member="Effie Duanna"]

I'll have to throw my name in this, political and intelligence. I feel like Tydus would have a fun interaction with your character, only problem is that Tydus has never been to Naboo.

[member="Horus"]

She is currently representing nobody. Effie comes from a political background and i plan to develop her as one.
I have seen the Commonwealth grow. Gotta say, i'm really impressed with how far you guys have came.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Well, as long as he is mostly okay i see no problems. I will pm you and we can work things out.

[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]

I love the look of your character! Likewise, i will pm you :)

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

There is always a first time for everything! Failing that, i'm sure we could work out a different meeting place if you wish?

[member="Aster Rose Baelor"]

I totally agree HAHA. Oh...nice choice of image by the way ;)

[member="Dominique Di San Livici"]

Sounds like it would definitely be interesting! I am up for that

[member="Darth Ignus"]

Crap i forgot to PM you yesterday. I won't forget this time :p

[member="Effie Duanna"]

Thanks! Same goes for you :D

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're up for a thread and we can work something out! However, I must warn you - my posts will be quite limited until the 10th since I have 2 assessments due over the next few days.

[member="Effie Duanna"]
Well if you can handle being in a dual-position as politician and military chief, come aboard the USS Commonwealth. But thanks for the compliments too, we appreciate it

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
[member="Effie Duanna"]

I have a few characters who may be up your alley.

1. A First Order Naval captain with a propensity for insulting his superiors and others. Despite that, he's rather loyal.
2. A brutish stormtrooper who goes to any lengths to achieve an objective.
3. The First Order politician who's confidence has been shaken, and wishes to improve himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom