Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Threads (arms trade or other stuff)

Prepare for your... examination.
Just looking for general threads for this character outside of faction stuff, anyone is welcome from Sith to Jedi merc and so forth. Can be anything to wanting a medic for the day, company stuff, character development or just plan hanging out, though I am looking to tier up my company.

[member="Labkahip Mordulla"] Could always collaborate on weapons tech and manufacturing, if you're interested. If not, Koenrad needs a consistent non-business person to hang out with, give him depth, y'know?

[member="Anaara Clandestine"], that sound like fun, I have a few ideas on some medical stuff that could be made, I'd be glad to rp with you about it

[member="Koenrad Neistov"] Would be glad to work with you on weapons development, I have a few ideas myself, and hanging out with someone would be fun as well, I am sure a bounty hunter could use my expertise

[member="Gray Raxis"] sounds interesting, pm me when you need me and my wares

[member="Anaara Clandestine"] sounds like fun, where are they located usually? though my galactic empire tag has not much meaning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom