Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Things to Do

Lora murne

L
Well if you want to hang out with a Mandalorian assassin who's petty chill Loras good choice.

I also have Kassandra a chiss diplomat with some military background if you want to get to know some people who might be able to get you out of legal trouble although she currently trying to help her people get away from the maw.

And then there's Meika watsul an Arkanian noble and duchess of a planet.

KitKatt

K
Katarine Ryiah

Could come fly around on a rust bucket while you "Reinvent" yourself IC.
Maybe I could guest star on one of the Firefly episodes? Work on a mission with you all?

Well if you want to hang out with a Mandalorian assassin who's petty chill Loras good choice.

I also have Kassandra a chiss diplomat with some military background if you want to get to know some people who might be able to get you out of legal trouble although she currently trying to help her people get away from the maw.

And then there's Meika watsul an Arkanian noble and duchess of a planet.
Hmmm perhaps one of your political characters has a crisis and calls some Jedi for help?

I have recently rebooted this character and I would like to get her out there more. I have a few ideas but first I will leave this open ended to see if anybody is in need of something.
Neli could probably use some interactions. Essentially just a wandering padawan. Has some 'quirks' so to speak but for the most part tries being a good person, she's just out for adventure.

KitKatt

K
Neli could probably use some interactions. Essentially just a wandering padawan. Has some 'quirks' so to speak but for the most part tries being a good person, she's just out for adventure.

We could have an adventure! What about a Journey to the Center of the Earth style thing?

We could have an adventure! What about a Journey to the Center of the Earth style thing?
Sure! Would probably not be hard to explain Neli being in a location since she just kind of...wanders wherever might work, so if there's a specific scene you have i can probably work with it. So long as it's not effectively mercenary work, as she typically avoids things that are basically just fighting.

KitKatt

K
Sure! Would probably not be hard to explain Neli being in a location since she just kind of...wanders wherever might work, so if there's a specific scene you have i can probably work with it. So long as it's not effectively mercenary work, as she typically avoids things that are basically just fighting.

I was thinking a group gets randomly dropped into a strange world and has to find their way out. Could do outrageous things and the adventure would take us to weird places.

At the end we could find the real prize was the friends we made along the way :p or some crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom