Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For That Special Mandalorian

Perhaps I should have waited a bit to post this just so that the thread title would fit a bit better with the upcoming Valentine's, but, I'm looking for that special Mandalorian out there. So, I have no expectations of success and, indeed, fully expect Kvelduf to fail at this. But, tearing my characters down helps build them up, right?

In accordance with Amaya Cardei's bounty The Counter, does any Mandalorian of Clans Kyr'am, Mantis, Cadera or Australis - or, indeed, any Mandalorian sworn to Manda'lor the Infernal - feel like they might be interested in having Kvelduf try and capture them? I mean, I've been considering having him learn about the Mandalorian's and what better way than to have him be beaten up by one?

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
I'm not a big name, but I'm a big Mando. If no one takes you up on the offer, I'd be happy to set up a thread with you when I have less on my plate (an invasion defense & podrace).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom