Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for tank crew and able soldiers

Putting together a team for the Nothmiro Federation and for the Imperial Directorate to help crack any ground targets that may present themselves. I don't have any threads for combat just yet, but given enough time you'll get a chance. You'll get some of the best the two factions have to offer for weapons and vehicles.

Darek Usen Darek Usen

Don't worry, between my company holdings and role in the planetary government I have some cash or valuable material to throw arround

Acaleus Thorn Acaleus Thorn

{Note: This is an OOC thread, and using information gleaned from it for IC actions is a big no-no}

Though this is more of an interest check, Nothmir is threatened by a nearby major faction (The Catharian Hegemony). We'd probably be engaging in ground combat after some orbital fighting, mostly mobile warfare contesting landing sites or crushing outposts. There are no official hostilities, but it'll boil up at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom