Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Stories

To further get myself back into the swing of things and into a more fitting mental state with this character, I am looking for some threads to run with her.

Most of these threads will likely focus on the Commenor Systems Alliance as well as the Order of the Seven Flames - as I intend to take a different approach than I normally do - by having the Whispering Tyrant actively (In Character) recruiting individuals to the cause.

If anyone is interested - lets discuss a story.

[member="The Whispering Tyrant"] I have small links to the CSA through the Queen; if you want stories, I'm happy to help.

Be it you need an ally, or a meddling foe. Connor can be either, or both. Whatever you need, I can try accomodate.

[member="The Whispering Tyrant"] Sounds good to me. I'm happy if you want to set something up when you're ready to establish yourself or a location, I will then come over to "investigate" your set-up and see where we go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom