Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Stories (across alts)

It's been a while, Chaos. I'm making an attempt at slowly crawling back and I'm looking to get my characters involved in some fun stories. I won't be taking on a crazy amount of threads in fear of becoming overthreaded, but I'd be more than happy to set something up with any and all of you in due course. :)

As the title suggests I'm not locked to any specific character for this. If you've got a plot in mind for any of them, hit me up with it! I'll mention first two of mine that could use some love, but I'll drop a brief introduction line for the other candidates as well.

[member="Evaelyn Zambrano"] - Dark Jedi Padawan with daddy issues and something to prove. This one hasn't been in a ton of threads yet, so she mostly just needs more experience. Open to pretty much anything, from having her thrown into situations where she could learn a thing or two, to just getting into fights and trouble. She's not the most sociable person and carries with her a lot of anger, so meeting new people tends to lead to conflict in one shape or form.

[member="Vanja Del'Vaan"] - Jedi Padawan. Similar situation as the one above; hasn't been in many threads at all and just needs to get some more experience. Training, fights, trouble, social, adventure, you name it, I'm flexible. This one is probably easier to work into casual and social settings than Evaelyn. Vanja is a freedom-loving paddy who recently botched her first diplomatic mission. Because of this she has put off returning to the Jedi, and fallen in with the wrong crowd due to some poor decision making and lacking judge of character. She is about to be firmly put in her place by one [member="Kaili Talith"], however. Threads could be set up before this mess, during or after.

[member="Zylah Dvale"] - Jedi Knight formerly of the Republic, now roaming around doing her own thing. Always down to fight some Sith and open to take on a Padawan.
[member="Saoirse Reyes"] - Smuggler, minor spice dealer, crime-type-person to be. Solemnly swears that she's up to no good.
[member="Aedan Lochlan"] - Pilot, Rogue Squadron.
[member="Ameli Trahir"] - atypical Sith Knight. Not really sure what to do with her these days. Muse isn't the strongest here but can be ignited for the right story.

PS: My posting speed is generally set to slow af.
PPS: Merry Christmas

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
How is Ameli atypical?

Even for the few threads I had my very own acolyte Yula played out, she is atypical because she feels that the Sith's military failures must be addressed if they are to one day be a major force in the galaxy again. And a few more reasons.

Oh and perhaps Ameli is a better fit for her to be apprenticed to than Ferox was.

[member="Lassiter"]
tumblr_mfxhlc5cv21s26eg2o1_500.gif

[member="Yula Knezevic"]

She's arguably not very Sith at all. Or at least that'd be true in her acolyte days. She's slowly getting it. Her greatest enemy is not the Jedi, but rather dull, black Sith robes. Ameli is spoiled, entitled, enjoys life, sneaks away from duties, and cares more about staying up to date on the latest fashion trends rather than becoming the very best that no one ever was. That being said, her thirst for power and knowledge has been growing as of late.

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
[member="Ameli Trahir"] Let's say that we could meet each other with me having a few stolen Jedi artifacts for sale... more details to be discussed IC.

Trahir said:
Zylah Dvale - Jedi Knight formerly of the Republic, now roaming around doing her own thing. Always down to fight some Sith and open to take on a Padawan.
[member="Trahir"]

Former Republic Jedi here, also wandering the galaxy currently. Really looking to get involved in my Jedi training again, though you don't necessarily have to take me on as your dedicated padawan. Could be a good match for some training and/or adventuring!

[member="Yula Knezevic"]
That could indeed work!

[member="Vengeance"]
We did! I'd be more than happy to start that one up again if you're interested. :)

[member="Ben Corscifine"]
Sounds perfect! You're on.

Trahir said:
[member="Evaelyn Zambrano"] - Dark Jedi Padawan with daddy issues and something to prove. This one hasn't been in a ton of threads yet, so she mostly just needs more experience. Open to pretty much anything, from having her thrown into situations where she could learn a thing or two, to just getting into fights and trouble. She's not the most sociable person and carries with her a lot of anger, so meeting new people tends to lead to conflict in one shape or form.
Sounds like fun.

Trahir said:
[member="Yula Knezevic"]
That could indeed work!

[member="Vengeance"]
We did! I'd be more than happy to start that one up again if you're interested. :)

[member="Ben Corscifine"]
Sounds perfect! You're on.

Sure.............never know it could be fun.

Trahir said:
[member="Vengeance"]

Try not to sound too enthusiastic :D We could always start up something new if you prefer, regardless of the alt. If not there's always door number 3, none of the above :p
lol would not have brought it up if I didn't want to revisit that character. When you get a chance toss something up and tag me. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom