Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for SSC members..

Hello,

This is my subaccount, my other account well my main one is Peritus Vis. I did have a thread where I was planning to develop this secondary character of mines whilst things were ongoing with my main character. The thread is now archived I believe, had a quick read over where it left off from and I thought perhaps a refreshed thread would be suitable.

Posting an OOC thread to let anyone / everyone know what I am doing with this character and allow me to remember who has volunteered to get involved in the development of this mentioned character. I'll post under the Private Roleplay subforum, just to get the ball rolling with this character once more with other members.

If you wish to be involved with this character of mine's please post a reply here and I will post a link in this thread to the IC thread where you can get yourselves involved in whatever way you choose to. As long as you keep civil and mature, I'll have no issues with anyone regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom