Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Spaceship Engineer

Without ruining my plans for the future, I am looking for a person and/or group that is capable of creating a unique spaceship that can act similar to a floating restaurant which just flies through space. Something big enough to be able to comfortably hold over 100 people, as well as house around 50 at any given time (not including the owner). I am under the assumption I could do this myself, however, the caveat in this is that I am looking for someone who would not only like to role-play out the meetup and potentially the creation, but is willing to be commissioned by an ambitious Jawa.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to responses, and for your time I will gift you this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7EyOy0-Of0​

[member="Runt"]

Ooooh. 'Nother short person, there is! I am Yadha, Knight of the Jedi Order, and Jedi Researcher (engineering emphasis....those curmudgeons always are too focused on rocks or dusty old books). Delighted to help, I would be!

[member="Yadha"] and [member="Bentil Mortop"], if you both would be willing to work together I would happily like to set-up a thread for us to work on together. My character would supply the materials in part, as well as assist in the building if needed, but I do like the idea of it being a labour of love. If you are still interested, respond here and if you want, we could set-up a message between us three to discuss things in a more private area as to not spam the forums here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom