Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for something heavy

Vereshin

V
Hey guys, I just came back to Chaos after a hiatus, during which I attempted to write a novel. I'm mentally drained and struggling to think up some good plots to work on with my character, but I'm kind of still in book mode and have a real need to write some heavy and complex arcs.

Stuff I like to write -

Nefarious science - Vereshin is a magical physicist who is obsessed with anomalies of space and time, as well as how they affect the force. Most of his threads include him traveling to random places and experimenting, but I feel like he needs something more large in scale to work towards with other Sith or force users.

Mystery/thriller - I love writing suspense and psychological horror, especially with an arcane twist. Vereshin sometimes does intelligence work for the Sith and can lend his mind to either committing or solving crime. I also like anything that is spooky or more horror.

Action and adventure - That pretty much says it all. Vast worlds and heavy imagery, explosions and epic powers. I like apocalyptic settings and derelict planets.

I'm looking for anybody who would like to craft some complex arcs with threads spanning many scenes and long, action filled posts. Please don't hesitate to post any ideas here, or how our characters can tie their stories together.

I do prefer one on one threads, only because it's easier to follow the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom