Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Someone To Pick Up A Character

1601-B9-A4-42-D8-4-F3-E-8-FA2-C8134-BB245-E7.jpg%22 alt=%221601-B9-A4-42-D8-4-F3-E-8-FA2-C8134-BB245-E7

Samuel Cameron

Full NameSamuel Oz Cameron (negotiable)
Age25 Years
RankPolice - SWAT
FactionTGA
HomeCoruscant
SpeciesHuman
GenderMale
Force SensitiveNo
Height6,0”
Hair ColorBlond
Eye ColorBlue
Skin ColorWhite
PlayBydavid paetkau

BIOGRAPHY:
Sam was once a police officer for CorSec. He graduated top of his class at the police academy and was latter recruited by TGA to lead a special operations task force.

Other elements of his history can be negotiated and designed together.

Personality:
Sam is a good guy at heart. He does the right thing and gives others hope. He’s funny and adventurous but can get wrapped up in his work.

Other aspects can be negotiated.

STRENGTHS
  • + Weapons expert
  • + good pilot
  • + hand to hand combat
  • + Self-Defense Training

Weaknesses
  • - Hot headed
  • - Rushes into dangerous situations
  • - Hero
Plot Line:
Sam is a hard working police officer taking care of TGA territory and keeping citizens safe. When he meets the reporter Holly Starstorm in his line of duty he’s smitten with her, but latter finds that her habit of showing up in dangerous situations might get her killed and it ruins several police operations. This begins a very complicated relationship between the pair. Both Sam and Holly care about each other but they will continuously be getting in the way of each others careers.

This character is meant to act as a love interest for my character Holly. Because of this it’s important that there is chemistry with whoever writes him. Please don’t get upset if I don’t feel we are meshing well. It won’t be fun if it’s forced. I’ll probably my ask you to practice post with me on discord to see how we click.

We can work out more details together.

let me know if you are interested

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.

1601-B9-A4-42-D8-4-F3-E-8-FA2-C8134-BB245-E7.jpg%22 alt=%221601-B9-A4-42-D8-4-F3-E-8-FA2-C8134-BB245-E7

Samuel Cameron

Full NameSamuel Oz Cameron (negotiable)
Age25 Years
RankPolice - SWAT
FactionTGA
HomeCoruscant
SpeciesHuman
GenderMale
Force SensitiveNo
Height6,0”
Hair ColorBlond
Eye ColorBlue
Skin ColorWhite
PlayBydavid paetkau

BIOGRAPHY:
Sam was once a police officer for CorSec. He graduated top of his class at the police academy and was latter recruited by TGA to lead a special operations task force.

Other elements of his history can be negotiated and designed together.

Personality:
Sam is a good guy at heart. He does the right thing and gives others hope. He’s funny and adventurous but can get wrapped up in his work.

Other aspects can be negotiated.

STRENGTHS
  • + Weapons expert
  • + good pilot
  • + hand to hand combat
  • + Self-Defense Training

Weaknesses
  • - Hot headed
  • - Rushes into dangerous situations
  • - Hero
Plot Line:
Sam is a hard working police officer taking care of TGA territory and keeping citizens safe. When he meets the reporter Holly Starstorm in his line of duty he’s smitten with her, but latter finds that her habit of showing up in dangerous situations might get her killed and it ruins several police operations. This begins a very complicated relationship between the pair. Both Sam and Holly care about each other but they will continuously be getting in the way of each others careers.

This character is meant to act as a love interest for my character Holly. Because of this it’s important that there is chemistry with whoever writes him. Please don’t get upset if I don’t feel we are meshing well. It won’t be fun if it’s forced. I’ll probably my ask you to practice post with me on discord to see how we click.

We can work out more details together.

let me know if you are interested
I quite like the character, honestly. He sounds like something I'd enjoy writing as, quite honestly, especially the law enforcement part. I guess color me interested, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom