Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone from the First Order for a Bar Thread

Oddly specific request I know lol.

Little background on the why. I've been a bit uncertain on how to properly kick of this character in a meaningful way, and I decided that it would be cool to start with his decision to join the First Order even if his bio already covers that.

The basic premise is that Dorian here is an ex con just out of prison, and ends up in some shady bar contemplating his life choices. His sister (and last remaining family) has recently migrated to Bespin, and he just needs someone to give him the last push.

For that I'd like someone from the FO to actually meet him by chance and talk him into it over a few drinks.

Anyone interested?

☤ Golden Heart, Cold Hands ☤
Maybe not exactly what you're looking for, but Aes'ona works on the FO medical station Mountbatten (though it's in the Dosuun sector, not by Bespin, if that matters).
I'm a little busy thread-wise, but if no one else is up to helping, we can work something out! c:
She may just be a doctor, but she about as loyal to the Order as anyone, and she could talk Dorian into signing up.

[member="Dorian Aristov"]

[member="Dr. Aes'ona Terrani"] [member="Vaucris Macroe"] Thanks a lot for the offers, but I think someone more stormtrooper-y is the more fitting option.

[member="DT-0029"] Sounds great. Normally I'd ask to talk details, but I guess this should work fine without further discussion. I'll set something up, just tell me on what planet a deathtrooper would end up drinking.

DT-0029

"DT-0029 Reporting for Duty!"
I mean, probably any where- I can say that he's patrolling and such, maybe something plain like Tattioone or Adarlon, anything you choose will be fine.

[member="Dorian Aristov"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom