Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some stealthy muscle and a Slicer.

The title says it all ladies and gentlemen.
An event of social importance is coming soon and it is the perfect time for some slippery criminals to steal some things for her. This is no state sponsored operation though, this is some Kelly's Heros stuff. A personal ops of the good Captain. But she won't be getting her fingers dirty; no no. You will, while she enjoys a nice evening of refined socializing with the upper crust of galactic society.

Of course a meeting will have to take place so you can find out what your doing. And that shall be the lead up to the main event. So if you feel you have the necessary skills please accept my invitation and post here if you want in.

x1 Slicer
x2-4 Stealthy Muscle
Mission: Stealth / Theft
Pay: 25,000 credits upon delivery. + Possible bonus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KjvpqN8Bm4

I didn't expect to get a response this quickly. My goodness you people must be board. Then again I know the independents don't get so much work.

@[member="Enga Thaal"] @[member="Elijah Rowlin"] @[member="Alexandra Shadowstalker"] @Zaider James-Grevson

Well I'm afraid its going to have to wait until tomorrow. I have work in the morning and needed to be off to bed a good half hour ago. I just wanted to get the ball rolling but I've already caused an avalanche.
And on that note I will be signing off for the evening.

Keep in mind you're repping the Empire -- You don't want to choose just any loudmouth for your confidental op. Particularly one who just got in a slapfight with the Emperor a Dominion ago >_>

I mean, a rising star attaches her name to bad people and bad business, and they run their mouths....all of a sudden her star isn't rising anymore. It's falling. Yikes!

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Tyger Tyger said:
Keep in mind you're repping the Empire -- You don't want to choose just any loudmouth for your confidental op. Particularly one who just got in a slapfight with the Emperor a Dominion ago >_>

I mean, a rising star attaches her name to bad people and bad business, and they run their mouths....all of a sudden her star isn't rising anymore...it's probably falling. Yikes!
I think it's fine for me; my wife's in teh Empire, so....

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
@[member="Dashal Vance"]

I have yet to see your superiority.

For I have hacked the Interwebs and found: YOU:
keyboard-smash-o.gif

lol jk i bet ur ok

Matreya

@[member="Tyger Tyger"] you sir are a gentleman. Thank you, would have gotten her in trouble n hadn't even thought about it.

@[member="Hawke Katamirth"] I must rescind my offer, per your own safety.

@Enga Thaal @Elijah Rowlin @Alexandra Shadowstalker @[member="Jar'varkh"]
You're all in. *Winning noises*.
@[member="Dashal Vance"]
If you wish to join sir you shall be my official slicer. Some go getter happy go lucky Dark Jedi pirate simply doesn't have the skills of a scarf garbed hacker. No offense to the good man Elijah.

The thread will begin soon enough. Steel yourselves and dust off that cheetos dust slicers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom