Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Some Roleplays

four it looks like.... not sure @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] did you want in or just yelling at the jedi... if you join I'll prolly play it up as Arthos
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Shado"] @[member="Sol-Andraste"] and myselfish

Daxton Bane said:
Hell I was nice. There was no spanking involved. Usually there is somewhere but she was a little too young....besides a little tough love made her all the more stronger.

You recently obtained intel that some faction discovered a facility predating the plague. It is actually a Vong Soldier Facility with units in stasis. No one knows what it is. You intercepted the team hired to investigate and are planning to take the spoils for yourselves. If we run this then I will not be participating in as a character but as the npcs to avoid confusion.
Sounds good to me. It will in fact further Andraste's personal plot. I'm all for this.

Daxton Bane said:
are my table top roots that obvious? hahaha a bit of D&D, a dash of Aliens and shot of Space Hulk. I have to look for my source book to see what horrors I can use.
Just a tad. Momentarily off topic, but you ought to check out the Star Wars tabletop "Edge of the Empire".

I think I have a copy of that pdf somewhere. Although I really need to organize my library when I do find the time.

Can either Sargon or Sol-Andraste pm me the list of confirmed players, if possible in tagged form so I just have to copy and paste for the group tag? I will open the thread by tomorrow either in the afternoon or early evening my time.

Please be advised that the adventure would be augmented posting, meaning I would be posting usually after I get back from work, so there might be some lag btw your post and mine. But if I don't have work, I would be posting more frequently. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom