Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Some Roleplays

I do not yet have any ideas, but I would be happy to brainstorm some with any who show an interest in my character and would like to roleplay. Here is her profile.

So, is any one interested?

She's already been claimed so don't u think about it mr.Jedi.

Mr.Daxton u'll be meeting her in the future ^-^

Otherwise, y'all best be nice to her.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Daxton Bane"] @Shado @Sargon Vynea @[member="Sol-Andraste"]

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] Nothing wrong with shooting the breeze or having a drink with a fresh face, doesn't mean I have to recruit the gal into a cult. Hell, I'll even offer you one too if you promise to be nice.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] I think there was that Nicholas DragonsFlame guy who was... Well, KIND of nice to her... Actually, I take that back. He hates everybody. Even me.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
Nope :[ I got tortured, poisoned, strangled to-near-death, abandoned... The list goes on.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
Woah, Nicholas wasn't nice to her >;[

Hell I was nice. There was no spanking involved. Usually there is somewhere but she was a little too young....besides a little tough love made her all the more stronger.

You recently obtained intel that some faction discovered a facility predating the plague. It is actually a Vong Soldier Facility with units in stasis. No one knows what it is. You intercepted the team hired to investigate and are planning to take the spoils for yourselves. If we run this then I will not be participating in as a character but as the npcs to avoid confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom